SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:13 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I feel like we have missed so much not getting to see their first conversations! I really hate they do that! Like him talking about his bb career and past relationships and his family! To me it's goin I be awkward next week when they just pick up on them out of nowhere and we don't get to see those convos that let us know who he is!

i couldnt agree more. I remember watching Aliberto love journey that documented well in YT. They have the cuts from Ep.1.-the end. ditto with Chris L (F2). i guess it became new trend of not showing it, instead of the cheap drama. wonderful.not!

britt., are u sure the VO `fairy tale` is Chris`s?
It's sounds like him to me!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am

Does anyone else think chris actually said " I've yet to get my name on a date card" after that group date card came instead of before? They showed it before which made him look crazy considering only one card came at the point!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 am

brittany4400 wrote:Does anyone else think chris actually said " I've yet to get my name on a date card" after that group date card came instead of before? They showed it before which made him look crazy considering only one card came at the point!

no.its before, girl. you can check on the link i posted above, when he was wearing purple giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Does anyone else think chris actually said " I've yet to get my name on a date card" after that group date card came instead of before? They showed it before which made him look crazy considering only one card came at the point!

no.its before, girl. you can check on the link i posted above, when he was wearing purple giggling

I know they showed it that way but I was thinking he probably really said that after!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Excerpt from the latest ABC press release:

Desiree pulls out all the stops and brings in the pros from the National Dodgeball League to teach the guys how to take their game to the next level. After a spirited practice session, the blue team of bachelors takes on the red team at the Americana in Los Angeles. The clash of titans ends up in an enormous heap, sending one person to the ER with a broken bone. How will this affect that night's after-party? Chris sweeps Desiree off her feet and sparks begin to fly. The two escape for a private concert under the stars by soul/pop/gospel singer Kate Earl.

yay, finally some private Chris time High clap

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

Desiree pulls out all the stops and brings in the pros from the National Dodgeball League to teach the guys how to take their game to the next level. After a spirited practice session, the blue team of bachelors takes on the red team at the Americana in Los Angeles. The clash of titans ends up in an enormous heap, sending one person to the ER with a broken bone. How will this affect that night's after-party? Chris sweeps Desiree off her feet and sparks begin to fly. The two escape for a private concert under the stars by soul/pop/gospel singer Kate Earl.

Seems that episode 3 is Chris' episode! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 pm

What cracks me up is that Chris looks different to me in almost every SC and camera angle. Good, cute, but different. I am looking forward to next week's episode because they really cut his time in last night's.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm

atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

:eyesigh:
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

:Thanktwo bb mom for bringing it here..yay!!Finally!! party time high five

:eyesigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm looking forward to their date so much!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:44 pm

atem wrote:I'm looking forward to their date so much!

you mean, HALF day-date. giggling .?...me too!! High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:I'm looking forward to their date so much!

you mean, HALF day-date. giggling .?...me too!! High clap

The group date too!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61