SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri May 17, 2013 3:38 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Just one second. This isn't a Bach/ABC/Disney show... this is NBC/Universal... let's keep our fairy tales straight. lolpanda Who does Harry Potter end up with? We could go with that fairytale ending. (?)

... and this is what happens when we get no new previews to dissect. Still fun though. :Smiley:
Help! I don't know either. Have confession to make, never read or watched Harry Potter - so please if anyone knows, I would like to be educated.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri May 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Lost17 wrote:
2observe wrote:
LoveThisStuff wrote:
2observe wrote:
LoveThisStuff wrote:Yes, the sunglasses bothered me too. I get the impression Tim's not real comfortable letting it all go in front if the camera, which I can totally understand! I did see Hailey's tweet about them having kissed already. I keep going back and forth on this! My head tells me it's Jenna but my heart says its Hailey!

It's a good thing to go with our hearts instead of our heads. :yes: Hugesmile

What's your heart saying 2observe? :Smiley:

My heart is saying that Cinderella gets her Prince, Hugesmile
Are you saying Jenna & Sara are the 'wicked' stepsisters. Hugesmile giggling

rofl rofl sneakyl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 4:07 pm

hehehe noob! What were we thinking! giggling I won't give away the ending to HP just in case happy ever reads the books, but I loved the ending!

happy your so right, those are the stories we grew up on (some of us anyway) and always want a HEA for the girl/guy, still do haha! I always did like Pippi!

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri May 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 Screen10

Last edited by tealeafs on Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
2observe wrote:My heart is saying that Cinderella gets her Prince, Hugesmile
Are you saying Jenna & Sara are the 'wicked' stepsisters. Hugesmile giggling
yes lolpanda Why are Disney stories so commercialized? They always end with a girl getting a guy, they ride on a horse into the sunset, happily ever-after (only if she's with a guy)?

I grew up with Pippi Longstocking kind of stories, a girl (that says and does all the inappropriate things) overcomes every obstacle that comes on her way, finds the secret treasure, wins over bad guys and rides happily her own horse into future unknown!

Haha happy I grew up with Pippi Longstocking! Smiley Anyway if you haven't seen the episode yet go check out tvmuse.eu!

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 17, 2013 10:07 pm

beetims wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
happygolucky wrote:OK, Beb, just for you, I searched around for a better picture to compare to ... and it happened to be the middle one, and playing with them in PS - this happened, and you just might be right!
Before I really didn't have much time: about posting pictures - i only know how to post the ones on my PC, by clicking "host an image" icon, browse your file, click Host it, then you copy the middle code bar, click "upload", you click again on the same icon so that the "window disappears" and then you can paste the "code" in you post. (hopefully you could understand me, because i don't know all the words for describing technical stuff for computer)

Now - what you see, girls?
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 Crop10
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 Lopez-10

OK! I am a little late on this. But BRAVO!!! clapping!
I thought it was Hailey, and this convinces me tenfold! Yes!

I was unsure if Tim would wear a shirt that style.... but Sarah Moore just posted this on her facebook in a 'Ready For Love' album that I guess is a collection of pictures during filming... I am not sure if everyone can see it because I don't know what her privacy settings are, but here it is...

[img]Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 Sarahm10[/img]

I know its not the SAME shirt, but it's a very similar style.

Next week we have 4 girls meeting Tim's family. The three remaining girls if it is done like the Bachelor. Tim would be going to their home towns. So I would assume this would of been taken at Hailey's home town visit.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Fri May 17, 2013 11:22 pm

I love fairy tale endings 2observe! I know they don't always happen but I'll still hold out hope. And Happy, I agree with you that to be a HEA you don't have to get the guy. In this case I'm hoping for her to get the prince but if not, I know there will still be good things for her.

Iluvbachette, this pic was posted in January which we are suspicious of but someone mentioned that they were all wearing long sleeved shirts and its hot in Florida in July.
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat May 18, 2013 12:33 pm

LoveThisStuff wrote:I love fairy tale endings 2observe! I know they don't always happen but I'll still hold out hope. And Happy, I agree with you that to be a HEA you don't have to get the guy. In this case I'm hoping for her to get the prince but if not, I know there will still be good things for her.

Iluvbachette, this pic was posted in January which we are suspicious of but someone mentioned that they were all wearing long sleeved shirts and its hot in Florida in July.

It really would be nice if the "not so typical" girl gets the man (her Prince) this time.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Sat May 18, 2013 1:11 pm

2observe wrote:

It really would be nice if the "not so typical" girl gets the man (her Prince) this time.

:yes: I agree

that's the love story I wanted too!

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm

mymichelle wrote:
2observe wrote:It really would be nice if the "not so typical" girl gets the man (her Prince) this time.
:yes: I agree that's the love story I wanted too!

I would love to see that happen, maybe if not this time then in another story away from the public eye, much more romantic. :fingersarecrossed

P.S. I really like the "behind the scenes" guys from the RFL crew - that's just a suggestion.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Sat May 18, 2013 2:00 pm

My mind was running last night and I got to thinking about how Jenna is the only one who has never been to the garden. I wonder if that means anything. And why has Hailey gone so many times? Surely the MM see more than we do of the dates. As much as I hate it, my initial thought is that the MM knew from the beginning that Jenna was the top choice and anyone they put against her would go home. Any thoughts?

Also, did anyone get a chance to look at the clip I mentioned from season preview at the beginning of the Vineyard episode? I think it's at about 55 seconds and it's the silhouette of a couple kissing on a balcony. It really looks like it could be Tim and Hailey, but may be Ernesto and Shandi.
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 18, 2013 2:03 pm

LovethisStuff, I believe it's Ernesto and Alba's date in Miami. (His date with Shandi is them seen kissing in the Atlantic ocean looking towards Miami)
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 21 New_p139

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat May 18, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez