SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 1:06 am

lprathe wrote:I am new at this but have enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I do not however understand why some are so sure Tim's F1 is Jenna. I think the physical chemistry is there but that seems to be all that is there. I don't think they really even know anything about each other. It so far just seems to be all physical. I think Tim is looking for more than that. I think his F1 is Hailey. Yes, she does do the self-depreciating thing but a lot of it seems to be nerves. I think there is chemistry there and obviously Tim does as well as he has saved her three times now from elimination. Tim even said on their date how he found her sense of humor charming and she should run with it. In the garden, he told her everything they send her down there for are the things he likes best about her such as her sense of humor, her ability to speak her mind, etc.

One interesting thing Hailey mentioned on her FB is how they have not shown her kisses with Tim yet. She said she was fine with them being edited out so far but I cant help but wonder why they would edit out these if not to try to distract the viewers from the connection Tim seems to really have with her. He even said in an interview that they had "initial insane chemistry."

Also, it appears through social media that Hailey has been in Austin several times since last summer and was even told on Twitter by Jenna "get here, Vacay or permanent stay, come soon!" To me, everything I have found points to Hailey being the F1 but that is just my opinion. We will have to watch and find out.

Anyways, I mostly just read these posts but I wanted to put my thoughts out there. I hope I dont offend the Jenna fans. :Smiley:

Welcomeparty! Iprathe, glad to have you on board. I enjoyed reading your comments about Hailey.
I'm trying to figure out why Hailey is moving to Austin if she's not F1. What is her attraction to Austin???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Hailey

Post by 2observe Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 am

Litta123 wrote:
Beb wrote:
This is the timeframe with the pic of the guy in the striped shirt. It doesn't make any sense for her to cut his face out of this pix. There is another picture of her with her mother posted right before it. It seems like she's out to dinner with her folks. So, who's the dude? And why does she cut his face out?

Beb, you make some good points, but I wanted to address this specifically. I doubt that any of the girls could go public with any kind of a relationship with any guy before the end of the show. If Hailey has a new boyfriend and shows a picture on FB, then clearly, she's not with Tim.

But why not completely cut off the guy? The pic shows a happy smiling Hailey with someone whose facial hair looks familiar. Fellow posters found recent pictures of Kari (sp?)(Ben's ex) with her ex Tanner. So who knows.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

This is a Fan Thread for Haily Clark. :Smiley:

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Bilde?Site=A9&Date=20130409&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=304090009&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Indialantic-teacher-looks-romance-NBC-s-Ready-Love-
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Love this girl open personality, I could watch a show just about her & her love life! I feel bad that she gets picked on so much for being silly

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 pm

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that’s holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful.

Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave. And thank God for it. Your problem is, you just can’t let this one go. It’s over, Groceries.

David’s purpose was to shake you up, drive you out of your marriage that you needed to leave, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light could get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you had to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master and beat it. That was his job, and he did great, but now it’s over. Problem is, you can’t accept that his relationship had a real short shelf life."
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Thu May 09, 2013 10:54 pm

I love Hailey too and I'm frustrated with the MM telling her to stop making jokes. She is FUNNY, let her be funny! She also has class and knows when to tone it down and be serious.
At this point, I don't believe Tim chooses her and honestly I'm tempted to stop watching because of this. I know it will break my heart when he says goodbye to her. I realize now that I started watching the show because of Tim but I kept watching because of Hailey. It would be fun to see her do her own show!
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

I can't sleep (it's almost 4 am), so forgive me for bringing up one of my favorite quotes from a book, that you might like it or not, but that part about soul-mates, love and marriage always hit me hard.
For some reason I felt it would suit well on this thread, even tho' this is a happy place, so keep celebrate

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Hey, I want to party in this thread with you guys, too. wine Even though you know where I stand on the F1, I love me some Hailey. She'd be the girl who I'd most want to hang with...just so fun. Plus I can totally relate to her life as a teacher. Did you see her tweet with a compliment from a student today?

Darrica, I agree. Anyone who just puts it all out there, draws me in.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Darrica518 wrote:Love this girl open personality, I could watch a show just about her & her love life! I feel bad that she gets picked on so much for being silly
Me too, she'd be interesting and fun to watch! Let's hope she's not in the B2 once again, Tim wants her there obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi21

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:13 am

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi26Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi22
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi23
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi24
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi25Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi27

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:14 am

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion New_pi28

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez