SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 am

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi29
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi30
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi31
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi32

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:19 am

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi33
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi34
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi35
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi36
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 New_pi37

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Fri May 10, 2013 12:46 am

Hailey is the reason I started watching and felt so compelled to post. I just really feel her. I hope she gets the HEA she deserves!!!

thanks happygolucky for posting!

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:57 am

no problem, woke up at 3am, I guess I slept enough and a couple of worries keep me awake, so I could watch the sun rise and do some SCs (too bad for that icon in the middle of the screen).

In all honesty, I believe Hailey and Siham (unintentionally) are kept through the process for comic relief, I mean, imagine Tim's part of the episode without them - wouldn't be that much fun, no matter how cute and electric the love story between him and Jenna or Sara evolves to be.
Matchmakers have someone to criticize and show the audience the steps of "what not to do on a date" and at the same time we can observe how a guy with good heart deals with letting a great girl go, knowing to be "breaking her heart" but that best is yet to come...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 3:26 am

"Self-deprecation is endearing. Self-deprecation is funny. Self-deprecation reminds us that we are all flawed and that nobody has it together all of the time. But self-deprecation is tricky. And unless we are stand-up masters or have a hit television series on NBC, it’s probably wise to rethink it sometimes."

I do believe that Amber's advice wasn't trying to change Hailey, but to be more gentle with herself, because most of the times when she's making jokes, she pokes fun of herself, by laughing at her flaws, but the problem is, that somebody might not even see those things as her faults and more she's emphasizing them, the more people put notice and as Matt would say: " in guy's head that means, that's what I will have to put up with for the rest of my life, having to listen to your insecurities, trying to make you feel better?"

What do you think about self deprecating humor and how do guys react to yours (if you use it)?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:55 am

happygolucky wrote:no problem, woke up at 3am, I guess I slept enough and a couple of worries keep me awake, so I could watch the sun rise and do some SCs (too bad for that icon in the middle of the screen).

In all honesty, I believe Hailey and Siham (unintentionally) are kept through the process for comic relief, I mean, imagine Tim's part of the episode without them - wouldn't be that much fun, no matter how cute and electric the love story between him and Jenna or Sara evolves to be.
Matchmakers have someone to criticize and show the audience the steps of "what not to do on a date" and at the same time we can observe how a guy with good heart deals with letting a great girl go, knowing to be "breaking her heart" but that best is yet to come...

I don't know about that- I can see that Siham is exotic and interesting to just listen to , but with Hailey, there is something I see with her & Tim that doesn't seem produced. I don't see it with Siham or Sarah M, but Tim & Hailey at the least enjoy each other I think. I wonder ... And don't hate me for saying this, but I wonder if there wasn't some persuasion by producers have Sara be the F2, bc of her story, her music, etc...that sounds bad but I see zero cue story with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 10:16 am

No hate, just killing time waiting for my aunt to come to have lunch together. :shy: About "comic relief" - you're right, I do feel there is something between Tim&Hailey that isn't with other girls and maybe in other circumstances and another time, maybe thing would be different for them (presuming Jenna is F1/or Sara), but I also sense that Tim isn't into her as much as Jenna (with Sara is yet to be shown), there is definitely an interest, strong connection of wanting to explore each other's worlds and ideas/interests, I mean he is addressing her with questions and he wants more from her, almost trying to find how much she fits into his life, but at the same time I keep feeling "just friends" vibe from him, so from this place comes my opinion that he's keeping her for the laughter. He likes spending time with her, probably more that with Siham or Sarah (who I actually find funny too in her more ironic sarcastic way), but he already knows his choice. That is just my opinion.

Why do you think he's keeping her there? You think that at this point - 5th episode going on 6th - do you think he still has his "heart" open enough for at least 3 girls equally, with the same chances to be his F1?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:24 am

I think he keeps her there because he likes her, he's comfortable with her & loves her jokes/personality. He's seeing if there's something there and if they'd make a good fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 10:41 am

Darrica518 wrote: I wonder if there wasn't some persuasion by producers have Sara be the F2, bc of her story, her music, etc...that sounds bad but I see zero cue story with them.
asking you all:
1. you think producers actually influence the choices of the guys (apart from MM making decisions on dates and bottom 2)?
- I don't really think so, but love to hear your view.
2. I think Tim must had had some sort of moment with Sara (that I didn't see) that made him take her in F2.
- the pouring heart at the beginning was just making the connection (which Siham, Sarah, Danielle were lacking of), singing part didn't do it for me (I expressed my point of how Sara handled that) and on the bus/under tree all he says is that he's impressed by her drive to be part of/compete (can't remember exact words). Where did you notice his switch?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:52 am

happygolucky wrote:
Darrica518 wrote: I wonder if there wasn't some persuasion by producers have Sara be the F2, bc of her story, her music, etc...that sounds bad but I see zero cue story with them.
asking you all:
1. you think producers actually influence the choices of the guys (apart from MM making decisions on dates and bottom 2)?
- I don't really think so, but love to hear your view.
2. I think Tim must had had some sort of moment with Sara (that I didn't see) that made him take her in F2.
- the pouring heart at the beginning was just making the connection (which Siham, Sarah, Danielle were lacking of), singing part didn't do it for me (I expressed my point of how Sara handled that) and on the bus/under tree all he says is that he's impressed by her drive to be part of/compete (can't remember exact words). Where did you notice his switch?

I feel like I remember reading something that Ali ( bachelorette ) said about having the power to obviously pick who they end up with, but producers had say in who they keep until the end... I just feel the Sara story was so setup, that if he already knew he wanted Jenna, they told he needed to hold onto Sara for story purposes... I don't know, because other than seeing that she is a sweet and beautiful girl, they don't seem to be on the same page....

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 11:04 am

I understand you, cuz I do feel that Tim is "playing the game" till the end, after all in his "confessions" he keeps repeating how Jenna is the one to stand out, but that he has 5 more girls he WANTS to get to know better - and I just don't buy it - by this time (5./6. episode) he already has his favorite-s, so I know he is aware he needs to take someone till the end (cuz it is a show after all), that would make sense and also the girl he knows he would let go at the end would be able to take "the rejection" better - but I thought he's coming up with those decisions by himself.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 10, 2013 11:06 am

I deleted my post happy, because it more to do with Tim than with Hailey. Also - I'm having trouble with this subforum where the fan threads are interspersed with the non fan threads.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez