SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by kraft33 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Lol!!! Awww, thanks Hailey for joining the forum!! You seem like a great girl!! Love that you girls remain friends!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 pm

ManHands wrote:Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 42 Img_6814

this isnt the exact pic but its from that night:)

Beautiful picture of you! Thanks for sharing. One mystery solved!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am

Well he's a cute guy!!! Whats wrong with him?? LOL. That is an awesome pic of you, thats for sure. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 am

I'm lost - what 'night' is Manhands referring to, and what does docnash mean about 'mystery solved?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 am

I love the 'Ready for Hailey' show idea too... How fun would that be? Like a comedy/cooking/dating/fashion show of your own. Your guests could engage in Artwork.. Like Finger Painting.. LOL..

Do you have any funny moments you can tell us about that we wont see on the show? Like any of the girls tripping, or cameramen falling over, etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

BKay wrote:I'm lost - what 'night' is Manhands referring to, and what does docnash mean about 'mystery solved?'

There had been a lot of speculation on the board last week that a picture of a guy in a purple striped shirt (but with his face obscured) on Hailey's FB page was actually Tim. Hailey was kind enough to post that picture with his face revealed. Hailey said he was an ex-boyfriend now really good friend. It was his sister that encouraged Hailey to go on the show.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:27 am

Ohhhh ok! Thanks Doc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:35 am

I was cheering for Hailey at first, but then I switched against Hailey and Tim, because Tim and Hailey's coach Amber, didn't love or appreciate Hailey's idiosyncrasies like she deserves and will need in her future. Tim wanted her to be something she's not, from the little that we got to see, and what she'll need is for a boyfriend to riff off her and add to her self deprecating sense of humor, not make her feel awkward and change the good stuff, the Manhands, the movie quotes, the nervous vulnerability, into a form of contrived over-confidence. There are so few Hailey's in this world, why would you want to contaminate such a pure character filled with such life? If I could offer Hailey one tip, don't listen to the Amber's of this world or anyone who would get the gesso out and try to paint over you to fit someone else's canvas.....and maybe I was cheering against Hailey and Tim because I want to date her, lol. In sum, SAMSONITE, I was WAY OFF!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:20 am

TheeBruceDickenson wrote:I was cheering for Hailey at first, but then I switched against Hailey and Tim, because Tim and Hailey's coach Amber, didn't love or appreciate Hailey's idiosyncrasies like she deserves and will need in her future. Tim wanted her to be something she's not, from the little that we got to see, and what she'll need is for a boyfriend to riff off her and add to her self deprecating sense of humor, not make her feel awkward and change the good stuff, the Manhands, the movie quotes, the nervous vulnerability, into a form of contrived over-confidence. There are so few Hailey's in this world, why would you want to contaminate such a pure character filled with such life? If I could offer Hailey one tip, don't listen to the Amber's of this world or anyone who would get the gesso out and try to paint over you to fit someone else's canvas.....and maybe I was cheering against Hailey and Tim because I want to date her, lol. In sum, SAMSONITE, I was WAY OFF!

Oh my goodness "TheeBruceDickensen" you go get her! Right now ... go ... go ... she's moving to Austin
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
TheeBruceDickenson wrote:I was cheering for Hailey at first, but then I switched against Hailey and Tim, because Tim and Hailey's coach Amber, didn't love or appreciate Hailey's idiosyncrasies like she deserves and will need in her future. Tim wanted her to be something she's not, from the little that we got to see, and what she'll need is for a boyfriend to riff off her and add to her self deprecating sense of humor, not make her feel awkward and change the good stuff, the Manhands, the movie quotes, the nervous vulnerability, into a form of contrived over-confidence. There are so few Hailey's in this world, why would you want to contaminate such a pure character filled with such life? If I could offer Hailey one tip, don't listen to the Amber's of this world or anyone who would get the gesso out and try to paint over you to fit someone else's canvas.....and maybe I was cheering against Hailey and Tim because I want to date her, lol. In sum, SAMSONITE, I was WAY OFF!

Oh my goodness "TheeBruceDickensen" you go get her! Right now ... go ... go ... she's moving to Austin

Like Lloyd and Mary from Dumb and Dumber? I'll have to get the old 50 cc Honda out, drive down and say, "I thought the rockies would be a whole lot rockier than this? Ya, that John Denver's full of shit man!" Just to see the look on Hailey's face!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:12 pm

:swinginglove Hailey, have a great time in Austin and good luck in you future. summer
Originally song: 110% - Artist: Jessie Ware

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez