SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by pistachio22 Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say it isn't so! I was feeling hopeful with all the posts here that it would be Hailey! And I wouldn't mind, except that I. Just. Don't. Get. Jenna. I get Sara and really like her, and it doesn't bother me at all that she stayed. Sorry Jenna fans.

Love you lots, Hailey! And I am hoping this worked out in that the Tim journey brought you to another love opportunity that IS right for you! <3<3<3

pistachio22

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by pistachio22 Tue May 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Oh, I forgot... Jenna just had to bring up that she is "falling in love" with Tim in the garden, when she had a whole all-day date. Desperate and dramatic. And irritating. And her family was a little abrupt with Tim.

Please let it be Sara!!

pistachio22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:41 pm

I knew it was Jenna all along....so sorry Hailey that you put yourself thru this...You are a much better person than that and you do deserve better...I feel like Hailey was the punching bag of the show.....she should've went home along time ago and got on with her life....I don't know a man one that would pass up a very young woman for someone there own age.....stable and ready to start a family....someone that loves kids and life in general.....Hailey get out and find you a young man...live it up....you are a beautiful woman and can find someone sooooo much better... thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybee Tue May 28, 2013 10:26 pm

So so so disappointed :( Can't think of why Tim would let Hailey go. How could he keep Jenna when she manipulated him by finally bringing up that she was "falling in love" -- very dramatic and I thought he didn't want drama.

honeybee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:38 pm

If that jenna didn't pull the I LOVE YOU card then our Hailey would had be in the final 2! You can see it in Tim's eyes! But then BAM! A desperate & confused 22yr old tells him a lie that she doesnt even whole-hearty believe and everything goes flying out the window! TEAM HAILEY FOREVER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 11:23 pm

honeybee wrote:So so so disappointed :( Can't think of why Tim would let Hailey go. How could he keep Jenna when she manipulated him by finally bringing up that she was "falling in love" -- very dramatic and I thought he didn't want drama.

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 40 625701676honeybee
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Tue May 28, 2013 11:49 pm

*Sigh*....I knew it was coming and yet, it hurts SO BAD. I had tears streaming down my face throughout Hailey's hometown date. I knew since Tarryn went home that Hailey would be too, because of those stupid, stupid blue boxes. I loved how comfortable and affectionate they were on the beach together, and how Tim was totally into the art museum with the kids. I still haven't seen that kind of connection with either Jenna or Sara. I know that could be editing but I saw it every single time he and Hailey were together.

:headbanging Grrrr, and I'm so FRUSTRATED with the producers that they were ignorant enough to give away the F2.

At this point, I really hope he ends up with Sara but I feel 99% sure he chooses Jenna...I still think that voice on the previews was Sara saying she just thought there was something more there.

If Jenna is the F1, I'm holding out hope that Tim will realize his mistake and come begging for Hailey back because I don't see him and Jenna lasting.
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybee Wed May 29, 2013 12:19 am

[quote="LoveThisStuff
If Jenna is the F1, I'm holding out hope that Tim will realize his mistake and come begging for Hailey back because I don't see him and Jenna lasting.[/quote]

:yes: . I am a hopeless romantic and am thinking the same -- wouldn't that be the best ending.

honeybee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 am

With Hailey gone now, what's up with the sc of her wearing black hoop earrings and appearing to cry with Tim next to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:29 am

boogie wrote:With Hailey gone now, what's up with the sc of her wearing black hoop earrings and appearing to cry with Tim next to her?

I was wondering the same thing. They don't match her earrings when she met his parents. I don't believe we ever saw that scene ??

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Wed May 29, 2013 1:32 am

Maybe it's one of the many times when she cried out of nervousness, and they used that shot as a teaser.

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 am

I finally had a chance to watch the newest episode.

Hailey, you were a class act. I loved your family. Wishing you love and happiness. You deserve the best. Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 40 1839924927
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez