SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

I feel the same as everyone else. I just loved Hailey. Too bad she was on a show that didn't make it. She would be somebody I'd like to see show up on my TV again. How about her for the next Bachelorette? :Smiley:

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 660

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by perdita Wed May 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I feel the same as everyone else. I just loved Hailey. Too bad she was on a show that didn't make it. She would be somebody I'd like to see show up on my TV again. How about her for the next Bachelorette? :Smiley:

I would LOVE that!!!

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Actually, I could see Hailey with her own T V Show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by janelise Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 am

Hailey,
Please tell us you are dating someone special! You are truly special and there is someone out there who will get you! (I don't twitter, but I wish I could tell her this.)

janelise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Hailey (taken from Lynsee's Instagram) ... Scottsdale, AZ for New Year's
(because of tiger, now every time I think of Scottsdale, I think of Arie - is he single? :Biggrin: )
Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 41 New_p148

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 41 New_p149

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:31 pm

janelise wrote:Hailey,
Please tell us you are dating someone special! You are truly special and there is someone out there who will get you! (I don't twitter, but I wish I could tell her this.)
She did post a picture of him on twitter! Hugesmile giggling

I'd love her as the next bachelorette too, producers please make that happen, but for this Winter so we don't have to wait!!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Hailey,
if you write us what kind of a man you're looking for, we might search all across this globe to find him for you. Hugesmile
I mean we can continue this Ready For Love season 2 just here online on this forum, low production, we won't even record your dates or ask matchmakers for their advice. You can talk whatever silly thing you want and trust your heart, but be gentle with yourself and remember you're one sexy lady. :yes:
(I just don't know where should the applications be sent?)

Oh, another thing -
When you'll be ready to "speak" about this experience, would you give us some dating tip you've learned during the show that we might haven't seen it. (at least I would appreciate one)

“We invented marriage. Couples invented marriage. We also invented divorce, mind you. And we invented infidelity,too, as well as romantic misery. In fact we invented the whole sloppy mess of love and intimacy and aversion and euphoria and failure. But most importantly of all, most subversively of all, most stubbornly of all, we invented privacy.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 3:49 pm

“I've found that when you're wrapped up in the process of dating and want so badly to have something work out with someone -anyone- it's easy to forget that your choices aren't limited to one person or the other. There's also the choice I always forget about: To not choose anyone in order to keep myself open to someone who IS right for me.”
“I believe with all my heart that the cliches are true, that we are our own best friends and best company, and that if you're not right for yourself, it's impossible to be right for anyone.”
― Rachel Machacek, The Science of Single: One Woman's Grand Experiment in Modern Dating, Creating Chemistry, and Finding Love

“Ask yourself, does this person make me feel good about myself? Do I feel safe, strong and free with this person? Those are the questions you need to ask....You have to be strong to truly be open.”
― April Sinclair, I Left My Back Door Open

“It took a long time, but I've finally figured it out. When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it's really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do.”
― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

“Let’s start with this statistic: You are delicious. Be brave, my sweet. I know you can get lonely. I know you can crave companionship and sex and love so badly that it physically hurts. But I truly believe that the only way you can find out that there’s something better out there is to first believe there’s something better out there. What other choice is there?”
― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You

“It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone... but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.”
“You may forget with whom you laughed, but you will never forget with whom you wept. ”
“Art arises when the secret vision of the artist and the manifestation of nature agree to find new shapes.”
― Kahlil Gibran

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 31, 2013 10:38 am

Hello to everyone

“I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

― Maya Angelou

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:02 am

Hailey,
if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here to write :Biggrin: - don't know if to curse you or thank you, 👅, since this forum became time-consuming for me and I need to get back to my reality. :shy:
I wanted to share few things before you come to respond on all our claims. I really like you, yes, I'm not big on fan-ship, but if there is a possibility of personal interaction and actual friendship with you, count me in (or PM me).
I would like to thank you, because in spite of sleep deprived nights and anxious days waiting and reflecting on the RFL episodes, the biggest contribution was the knowledge I gained, things I've learned and mostly it was through watching you making your (mis)steps and showing your soul without fear. :winkie: So thanks for the lessons learned.
I wish you to continue your journey with more confidence in your beauty and value that you have to offer to your partner.
(It's a wish for all of you reading, including myself. Embarressed! )
Have a party! 👋

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ManHands Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 41 Img_6814

this isnt the exact pic but its from that night:)
ManHands
ManHands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez