SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 11:12 am

Tiger, I know, but post it anyway, I write here about every girl and Tim too, just I prefer not to "criticize" or state my own convictions of F3,F2, F1 in the general thread no more, cuz then someone feels like I'm imposing my opinion on everyone. i really like discussions, when people say where and when and how and why they feel something/believe to be true. Everything i write is based on my experience, so I'm not saying everything is right, but I need to understand other's POV before accepting them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:12 am

happygolucky wrote:No hate, just killing time waiting for my aunt to come to have lunch together. :shy: About "comic relief" - you're right, I do feel there is something between Tim&Hailey that isn't with other girls and maybe in other circumstances and another time, maybe thing would be different for them (presuming Jenna is F1/or Sara), but I also sense that Tim isn't into her as much as Jenna (with Sara is yet to be shown), there is definitely an interest, strong connection of wanting to explore each other's worlds and ideas/interests, I mean he is addressing her with questions and he wants more from her, almost trying to find how much she fits into his life, but at the same time I keep feeling "just friends" vibe from him, so from this place comes my opinion that he's keeping her for the laughter. He likes spending time with her, probably more that with Siham or Sarah (who I actually find funny too in her more ironic sarcastic way), but he already knows his choice. That is just my opinion.

Why do you think he's keeping her there? You think that at this point - 5th episode going on 6th - do you think he still has his "heart" open enough for at least 3 girls equally, with the same chances to be his F1?

I think that if Jenna had not been on the show, we may have seen different sides to Tim with the other girls. I think he fell for Jenna early on and has emotionally checked out on exploring other relationships. With Hailey, I think in a different situation, maybe there would be something more, but the poor thing can't calm down and drop the humor long enough to be open. And with Sara , all of the screen caps point to the fact they will be kissing and becoming closer but I don't see any real interest from Tim, he says very nice things but it almost seems rehearsed?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 am

I agree and I'm not blaming Jenna for anything. I do believe things happen for a reason and the choice Tim made is the right one, no matter which girl he chose (presumably Jenna, hihihi). I also believe that Hailey needed this journey for personal growth, hopefully for the next time to go easy on herself with self-deprecation and also I hope she does meet a guy who will "see her first" and see her as goddess she deserves. (I really don't know who made her think she has man-hands?). Don't know if you agree or see it too, but Hailey and Sara approach Tim with this picture in their head of how Tim is as a person (Jenna doesn't do that or doesn't show it), Hailey is even Tim's music fan, so she's nervous every time around him, like star-strucked. And with Sara and Tim, that's exactly what I see, his lack of passion, which has nothing to do with Sara and how lovely she is.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 12:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:Why do you think he's keeping her (Hailey) there? You think that at this point - 5th episode going on 6th - do you think he still has his "heart" open enough for at least 3 girls equally, with the same chances to be his F1?

hap, I do think there is more going on with Hailey than we've been allowed to see. Even Hailey admits they have kissed at this point in the process, and, frankly, that makes sense. In Hailey's PIs, she seems way too emotional and invested in Tim if they've only had the funny, inappropriate moments that have been on our screen. Superficially, I think Tim is also keeping Hailey because she is beautiful...she appears to be his type -- blonde, blue eyes. She's got a great smile so it's easy to see that he would be attracted to her. She makes him laugh, too. She can quote movie lines with him...I could go on.

I think though that Tim fell fast and hard for someone else, and it made it more difficult to pursue it with the other girls. Although he did say in the last episode that he was going to have to rethink everything. Producer scripting the show? I guess we wait and see...

ETA: hap, I just saw your last post...
I liked your thought that Hailey need this experience for personal growth. She's all the better for doing this. It's a courageous thing for all America (and the world!) to see your vulnerabilities. I think she's also taken away some lifelong relationships as well.

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks for all of your answers, thanks Litta, You know I love reading your thoughts (so you think Tim is actually attracted to her (so far in the show), just something doesn't click on personal level?)

You all got me thinking now, that I'm even more naive than I thought, hahaha, the production really does play tricks. Not that I was completely oblivious of it, but I would have never guessed that TIm&Hailey have already kissed (I've read her tweet, but I thought just a kiss on a cheek or stamp goodbye one).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Fri May 10, 2013 12:47 pm

I have had the same thoughts about "comic relief" factor for the show :Smiley:
In my original post on the other thread, I stated that I think Tim keeps Hailey because she is a funny, feel good puts you at ease person and he likes having her around. I also feel that Tim made up his mind early on and is now just going through the motions until the end. I am new to this and I have only watched Trista's season of the bachelorette so I don't know how much of what we see is real or "edited for dramatic effect" (haha) I did see an interview with Tim where he says that they had to sign a release? stating that they could be edited in any way and that made him nervous.

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mymichelle Fri May 10, 2013 12:57 pm

oh and happy just saw your other post on the pictures. I just wanted to say thanks for all that you do. All the sleuthing & posts you and Litta 123 do are the best! hope you are having a worry free day today!!

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 1:09 pm

mademyday thank you mymichelle, I took a day off today, cuz I wouldn't be much productive anyway. I do go now, cuz I scared myself of how much time I've spent posting. (it takes me more to come up with proper sentences than to write down)
Keep calm and carry on!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Hailey Thread

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 1:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:ok, I was thinking for long why I don't *feel* Tim&Sara as much as Tim&Jenna, despite liking Sara a lot. So, I'm posting here and you all can comment on it. Tim is 31, he's a guy, a musician for matter of fact, sort of an artist and as any artist you kind of are a little bit immature, adding to that the fact that he's a man, but we all know men don't mature the same way as women do (and yes, I'm aware of exceptions, of great couples where man is to 9 years younger than woman and their marriage is strong) ... now I don't want to put Tim down, because he definitely shows certain maturity, but every time I see him with Sara, I have a feeling she is more mature than him even though she's younger. I'm not talking about aging, it's more like the mental state that I sense. Like she went through the experience of real solid relationship and thus for great loss (and I believe her she's ready for new love), but Tim, despite his marriage and long term relationship, he never really lived the "normal" married life, he was most time away from home, so those short periods of time he spent with his wife were like "holidays" for him, the wonderful time that he had difficulty to let go after the marriage ended. So I don't feel he is in the same place as Sara in term of what he wants in a relationship. And I'm not talking about trust, jealousy, faith, I'm talking about that "substance talk". And that's my answer why Tim doesn't ask Jenna much of "personal" questions. (I don't want to write too much into it anymore, cuz I might complicate my explanation even further, but I hope you get the sense of what I wanted to portray.)

Happy, I think that what you're referring to what I call emotional immaturity. From what I gather, Tim has only had one real love in his life that started developing at an early age. So, it's very possible that his emotional level maybe more in line with Jenna and Hailey, than with Sara. I'm not trying to step on anyone toes, just giving my opnion to Happy's comments.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Hailey Thread

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Hailey said that tptb is not showing all the times that she shared kisses with Tim. So I'm wondering why didn't we see them???? We've seen Tim kiss Jenna, Siham and Sara; yet, Tim has been kissing Hailey all along.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri May 10, 2013 1:59 pm

I agree, is Hailey the dark horse...??
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 2:01 pm

I just posted the following on another thread, but it really should be posted here:

"Hailey said that tptb is not showing all the times that she shared kisses with Tim. So I'm wondering why didn't we see them???? We've seen Tim kiss Jenna, Siham and Sara; yet, Tim has been kissing Hailey all along."
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez