SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by klisack Fri May 10, 2013 2:05 pm

"Dark Horse" ??

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by mymichelle Fri May 10, 2013 2:09 pm

I know! I think that they are leaving out so much! just like when Hailey gave Tim the heart she found and they just posted it in a little clip. I wish they would have put that in the show. I feel that Hailey is getting the "what not to do, or how to lose the guy" edit. jmo

mymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 2:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:2observe, thank you, you wrote it much eloquently than I could, but yes, that what my comment was about. Feel free to discuss, but I'm off now for real. (oh gosh, keep checking here till I'm dragged from PC)

Spencer Happy Birthday, hope you had good night sleep and today whatever day brings you, you find your strength.

You welcome. yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 10, 2013 2:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:Thanks for all of your answers, thanks Litta, You know I love reading your thoughts (so you think Tim is actually attracted to her (so far in the show), just something doesn't click on personal level?)

You all got me thinking now, that I'm even more naive than I thought, hahaha, the production really does play tricks. Not that I was completely oblivious of it, but I would have never guessed that TIm&Hailey have already kissed (I've read her tweet, but I thought just a kiss on a cheek or stamp goodbye one).

Hap, I'm not sure I know how to explain this, but I'll give it a try. First, yes, I do think Tim is attracted to Hailey, but not in the exact same way he is attracted to Jenna. I know this is the Hailey thread, but I'm going to have to talk about Jenna to draw the distinction (so skip this if you don't want to read about Jenna). Jenna has a sexual aura -- but not in a slutty way -- and she doesn't even have to work at bringing it out. There is a sexual energy she emits that draw men to her, IMO. You've seen me write before that Jenna is an expert at flirting -- again, not in an over the top, gross way. It just seems to come so naturally to her. She doesn't have to think about it. It's just there. She seems really comfortable in her own skin.

Hailey, on the other hand, doesn't carry that sexual aura with her -- even though she is a stunningly, beautiful woman. Hence, I think Tim can be attracted to her sexually, but is not being drawn in. Sexually, she keeps him at a distance with her humor. She, in a sense, is the one keeping Tim in the friend zone by not allowing him to come closer. Like Amber said, Hailey is sabotaging the potential relationship. Maybe it's a lack of confidence, maybe it's a response to being hurt in the past...who knows? Could be that once Hailey learns how to let that wall down and become sexually playful -- not just playful -- she won't be able to keep the guys away.

I want to emphasize that I don't know these girls so my statements could be way off...WAY OFF! It's just my perceptions based on seeing the edit.

Back in the day, I became friends with a guy who was crushing on my college roommate (and she only wanted him in the friend zone, but gave him mixed signals). I never thought of him as boyfriend material out of respect to my friend though. It allowed me to be totally myself -- relaxed, comfortable in my own skin because I didn't have to worry about attracting him. Several months later, when my roommate had moved on to someone else, this guy asked me out on a double date with another couple. (FYI, we had a large group of friends who all hung out together). From that point on, I just kind of froze internally, now trying to think my way through the relationship...cause he was really cute and a great guy...and I stopped being me. Needless to say, even though we dated a couple more times and still hung out, nothing ever became of it. I found out much later, after he in was in a different relationship, how much this guy had really liked me at the earlier time. So, yeah, I think I really blew it with him...by not being me. And whatever sexual aura I was unconsciously emitting completely left, once I started thinking about it.

hap, I don't know if this helps or only confuses the matter to you...I feel like I was rambling a little.

mymichelle, thanks for your sweet comments.

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Hailey Thread

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Spencer81 wrote:I agree, is Hailey the dark horse...??

It's starting to add-up for me. One of the ways that we could tell who was chosen on the Bachelor/ette shows was to see who was relocating/moving to where the Lead lived or vice versa. In this particular case, Hailey is the one that is going to relocate to Tim's hometown of Austin. I think we are only seeing bits and pieces of Hailey journey to find love with Tim.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:Hap, I'm not sure I know how to explain this, but I'll give it a try. First, yes, I do think Tim is attracted to Hailey, but not in the exact same way he is attracted to Jenna. I know this is the Hailey thread, but I'm going to have to talk about Jenna to draw the distinction (so skip this if you don't want to read about Jenna). Jenna has a sexual aura -- but not in a slutty way -- and she doesn't even have to work at bringing it out. There is a sexual energy she emits that draw men to her, IMO. You've seen me write before that Jenna is an expert at flirting -- again, not in an over the top, gross way. It just seems to come so naturally to her. She doesn't have to think about it. It's just there. She seems really comfortable in her own skin.

Hailey, on the other hand, doesn't carry that sexual aura with her -- even though she is a stunningly, beautiful woman. Hence, I think Tim can be attracted to her sexually, but is not being drawn in. Sexually, she keeps him at a distance with her humor. She, in a sense, is the one keeping Tim in the friend zone by not allowing him to come closer. Like Amber said, Hailey is sabotaging the potential relationship. Maybe it's a lack of confidence, maybe it's a response to being hurt in the past...who knows? Could be that once Hailey learns how to let that wall down and become sexually playful -- not just playful -- she won't be able to keep the guys away.

I want to emphasize that I don't know these girls so my statements could be way off...WAY OFF! It's just my perceptions based on seeing the edit.
well, I'm here again, cuz clearly my aunt loves to complain that I don't visit her enough, but when I come, she spends time with her girlfriends... so more time for this forum or TV ... RFL

We're on the same page Litta.
You all know that I really like Hailey, but everything Litta wrote above I underline and sign. The way I see Jenna being comfortable in her own skin and taking the present moment without discussing or worrying about the process of future relationship is what makes her sexy. And even Hailey finally came to realization what were matchmakers telling her about humor, sexiness and "brand".

Also have you ever - experienced/seen a girlfriend - having a problem getting a boyfriend (guys that would ask you/her out) and then when finally you/she get/s one, are/is happily in a relationship, suddenly guys, who you/she wished that they would approach you/her before when you/she was single, now they are checking you/her out? ... I think it has something to do with that confidence.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Hailey

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Maybe this all should be on the Hailey thread, but when all the girls were saying they were going to meet down in Austin, and they couldn't wait...and jenna told Sara, Hailey is already there... Sooooo where is there? @ Tim's house? alone without the chosen one? To me it seems that Hailey was with Tim and the rest were coming there to party with the new couple..

Yeah, I questioned that also. It was clear that Hailey was in Austin before Sara and Jenna.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Spencer81 wrote:And I have heard Tim use the Love word 2 or 3x when talking about Hailey.. and the last time she was brought up from the garden, he immediately gave her a kiss which looked like it was meant for the lips but she didn't see him and it ended up on the cheek.... I keep thinking of that person who said it was a shock or twist with who he picked. remember in her PI too, she said Jenna was her biggest competition, why didn't she say Sara.. ??? scratch I want it to be Sara but....

I noticed that too. I wonder how we can move our posts on Hailey to the Hailey thread????
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:We can not say who Tim has and hasn't kissed to this date. That includes all the girls. All we know is what the producers have edited up to this point. Which has shown very little. That also goes with how much editing has been done to show us who has chemistry and who doesn't. Does that mean that only Jenna has chemistry with Tim. Absoulutely not. It's all in the editing on the cutting room floor.

We're referring to what Hailey stated on her twitter account.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Maybe this all should be on the Hailey thread, but when all the girls were saying they were going to meet down in Austin, and they couldn't wait...and jenna told Sara, Hailey is already there... Sooooo where is there? @ Tim's house? alone without the chosen one? To me it seems that Hailey was with Tim and the rest were coming there to party with the new couple..

Maybe, Spencer, but I believe those tweets happened after the girls knew we were paying attention...so was it a misdirection on their part or was it real? no idea I'm inclined to believe it was misdirection. Again, as a teacher, Hailey is not going to have the flexibility to be missing school like that...unless she has an unbelievably understanding administration, which in my experience would be surprising. Remember, they are accountable to the taxpayers and parents...their priority isn't your love life.

I was referring to Hailey answer to someone's tweet about her not kissing Tim.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat May 11, 2013 4:39 am

Good morning to everyone. (or sweet dreams if someone still needs to go to bed)
I'm quite a music fanatic, need to have some tune playing all the time in my house/car, when I'm working/studying/designing, so since there's no news about RFL, I thought to just post one of my fav singers, knowing that Hailey loves some bends/musicians as much as I do: Tom Waits, The Cure, Arcade Fire, The Strokes, U2, The Killers, David Bowie, Tom Petty (no wonder, she felt so connected to Tim, because they have similar music taste), Ben Harper, Damien Rice, The xx, ...

so enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcezoElKwc0&list=UU-50vVwU43Tzcd7MC4pKXYg

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat May 11, 2013 9:21 am

100% agree with Litta about Jenna.

I adore Hailey. If she is a true F1 candidate, we need to see her move out of fan/friend zone into the girlfriend zone (and dislodge Jenna). It has to happen next episode cause she is losing time. She need to just "be" and relax.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez