SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by pistachio22 Fri May 24, 2013 12:03 am

[/quote]

Hi pistachio! Is Hailey leaving your school at the end of this term? If so, do you happen to know where she is going?[/quote]

I do not know if Hailey is leaving. If she were, I don't think she would say anything yet, as I am sure the show doesn't want them to quit jobs, change cities, etc. until the final show has aired. A teacher's contract goes through the summer, so there would be no need to "give notice" of leaving, no need for a replacement at this juncture. I do get email notifications of job postings for Brevard county schools for my own job search, and would certainly notice an Art teacher position at this particular school. Orlando International Airport is an hour's drive away. A young, single person could go anywhere for a couple of days and get back Sunday night in time to be at school on Monday. If she and Tim were together, I don't see why she would go to Austin. Would seem too obvious and easily found out. They could meet in Atlanta, for example, where no one would be expecting a rendezvous. (OK, now I am posting the word 'rendezvous' on a thread.... I'm becoming one of them ~ ahhhhhhhhhhh!)

pistachio22

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by pistachio22 Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 am

As far as days off in January, there is Martin Luther King Day, and only the days in the beginning of January that are at the end of the Christmas break. There may be a Teacher Inservice Day, but teachers would have to attend a workshop on that day, as though it were a work day, though students would be off. What is the speculation about January with regard to Hailey and Tim?

pistachio22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:03 am

pistachio22 wrote:As far as days off in January, there is Martin Luther King Day, and only the days in the beginning of January that are at the end of the Christmas break. There may be a Teacher Inservice Day, but teachers would have to attend a workshop on that day, as though it were a work day, though students would be off. What is the speculation about January with regard to Hailey and Tim?

Has she been at school this week.. Monday, Tuesday?

Did anyone confirm that Tim was in Vegas on Saturday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 24, 2013 1:07 am

grace8136 wrote:

I think it was only Tom Higgenson representing the T's that night. See this Saturday night post: FB LINK
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 24, 2013 1:09 am

grace8136 wrote:
pistachio22 wrote:As far as days off in January, there is Martin Luther King Day, and only the days in the beginning of January that are at the end of the Christmas break. There may be a Teacher Inservice Day, but teachers would have to attend a workshop on that day, as though it were a work day, though students would be off. What is the speculation about January with regard to Hailey and Tim?

I could see Hailey flying to Vegas to spend the weekend with Tim.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 24, 2013 1:14 am

grace8136 wrote:

I know that Hailey didn't return to twitter until Monday evening, and Tim returned later that same evening.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 24, 2013 1:37 am

If Tim were in Vegas this last Saturday, why wouldn't he be in the picture singing with Tom?

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 24, 2013 1:39 am

Litta123 wrote:If Tim were in Vegas this last Saturday, why wouldn't he be in the picture singing with Tom?
I guess he wasn't in Vegas.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 24, 2013 7:00 am

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 400986_466278393450749_1287777259_n

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 942460_466278376784084_1745557999_n

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 942668_466278480117407_1675656923_n

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 31 946857_466278493450739_985313400_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am

I am in hopes that Hailey is the one but I can't forget what that Lawyer Lady posted on FB RFL site and she stated that Tim picked Jenna..Ben picked Angela but dumped her and took Kari back and Ernesto was with Eva... but that could be a Hoax..but who knows...I wondered if the guys picked there girl and all the others were just fill ins for a show ex...Hailey the nervous open mouth and insert foot kinda girl...Sara the way to serious type of girl...Siham the heart open little French girl...and the match makers used these girls to show what not to do or what too do.... question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:09 am

cookie wrote:I am in hopes that Hailey is the one but I can't forget what that Lawyer Lady posted on FB RFL site and she stated that Tim picked Jenna..Ben picked Angela but dumped her and took Kari back and Ernesto was with Eva... but that could be a Hoax..but who knows...I wondered if the guys picked there girl and all the others were just fill ins for a show ex...Hailey the nervous open mouth and insert foot kinda girl...Sara the way to serious type of girl...Siham the heart open little French girl...and the match makers used these girls to show what not to do or what too do.... question

Who was the lawyer lady and how did she say she had that information?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:13 am

she was a lawyer from LA..... she didn't say but the next day this was deleted...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez