SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Beb Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 am

LoveThisStuff wrote:Beb,

Absolutely! I think we're on the same page here. I really don't see Hailey doing that! So why edit that out when obviously they haven't held back with Ben and Ernesto?

If you have the time, listen to Ben on the afterbuzz program. He talks about the kissing thing and how the producers were urging them all to go for it...whenever and where ever they could. Ben kind of dove right in...I guess he felt he had to at first because Tim and Ernesto were holding back.

But they both seem to now have made up for lost time...but it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. I mean, Tim kept his sunglasses on when he was kissing Hailey...which seems kind of rude if you ask me. But the uh hmmm...'tongue' still makes me think it wasn't their first kiss...and Hailey told someone (Litta -maybe?) that they had cut a lot of her kissing out. I guess with all of Jenna's make out moments, they didn't need it.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by LoveThisStuff Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 am

Yes, the sunglasses bothered me too. I get the impression Tim's not real comfortable letting it all go in front if the camera, which I can totally understand! I did see Hailey's tweet about them having kissed already. I keep going back and forth on this! My head tells me it's Jenna but my heart says its Hailey!
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 17, 2013 1:59 am

LoveThisStuff wrote:Yes, the sunglasses bothered me too. I get the impression Tim's not real comfortable letting it all go in front if the camera, which I can totally understand! I did see Hailey's tweet about them having kissed already. I keep going back and forth on this! My head tells me it's Jenna but my heart says its Hailey!

It's a good thing to go with our hearts instead of our heads. :yes: Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Fri May 17, 2013 2:24 am

Can anyone tell me how I find an old post? I did a fb sleuth on Hailey and I can't find it anywhere...I'm a hot mess at this computer stuff.

There was another pic of her with a face cut out dude. I think it was in early September. Maybe Happy can go for round 2?

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 17, 2013 2:49 am

Beb, click on your name to the left of your post. It links to your profile. Select the statistics tab. Then under posts, click on Find all messages posted by Beb.

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 17, 2013 3:08 am

Beb, I looked around and can't find any other photo with a cut-out-guy. I don't use twitter, so I don't really know how it works, but to me it looks like Hailey deleted a lot of tweets, so a chunck of time is now a mystery. (as much as I remember, there were moments that could had indicated her travels, but now I wouldn't be able to recall any of it). Facebook happened to have deleted my own entries, photos and music videos without any reason or pattern, so if there was anything on Hailey's, she might had nothing to do with its disappearance. (if you do find, just post me a link of a page and I'll try do smth with it).

Anyway ... since you all go to sleep, I post another music link (well it certainly woke me up, hahahah)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 17, 2013 11:46 am

Based on the fact that Hailey returned to social media before the show was done filming, I would think that she is probably not with Tim, but most likely has a new boyfriend. ... one that she would not be able to be seen with until she was eliminated. JMO :Smiley:

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 20 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Fri May 17, 2013 2:24 pm

2observe wrote:
LoveThisStuff wrote:Yes, the sunglasses bothered me too. I get the impression Tim's not real comfortable letting it all go in front if the camera, which I can totally understand! I did see Hailey's tweet about them having kissed already. I keep going back and forth on this! My head tells me it's Jenna but my heart says its Hailey!

What's your heart saying 2observe? :Smiley:
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 17, 2013 2:44 pm

LoveThisStuff wrote:
2observe wrote:

My heart is saying that Cinderella gets her Prince, Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 2:55 pm

2observe wrote:
LoveThisStuff wrote:
2observe wrote:

My heart is saying that Cinderella gets her Prince, Hugesmile
Are you saying Jenna & Sara are the 'wicked' stepsisters. Hugesmile giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri May 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Lost17 wrote:
2observe wrote:My heart is saying that Cinderella gets her Prince, Hugesmile
yes lolpanda Why are Disney stories so commercialized? They always end with a girl getting a guy, they ride on a horse into the sunset, happily ever-after (only if she's with a guy)?

I grew up with Pippi Longstocking kind of stories, a girl (that says and does all the inappropriate things) overcomes every obstacle that comes on her way, finds the secret treasure, wins over bad guys and rides happily her own horse into future unknown!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
2observe wrote:My heart is saying that Cinderella gets her Prince, Hugesmile
yes lolpanda Why are Disney stories so commercialized? They always end with a girl getting a guy, they ride on a horse into the sunset, happily ever-after (only if she's with a guy)?

I grew up with Pippi Longstocking kind of stories, a girl (that says and does all the inappropriate things) overcomes every obstacle that comes on her way, finds the secret treasure, wins over bad guys and rides happily her own horse into future unknown!

Just one second. This isn't a Bach/ABC/Disney show... this is NBC/Universal... let's keep our fairy tales straight. lolpanda Who does Harry Potter end up with? We could go with that fairytale ending. (?)

... and this is what happens when we get no new previews to dissect. Still fun though. :Smiley:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez