SELECT CONTENT

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed May 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Only a guess, Spencer, but since Hailey's a teacher, it may have something to do with that.

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by LoveThisStuff Wed May 15, 2013 4:11 pm

[quote="2observe"][quote="CHO"]I still can't see a clear picture of how this is going to end when I watch Hailey and Tim together. I see and understand all the things that lead to Jenna being F1 but then I watch Hailey and Tim and I can convince myself of a different scenario. My main hang up is the final ceremony pic of the girl in the blue dress being serenaded by Tim. That sure looks like Jenna. I see their body language but if and I know it's a big if - the producers were trying to confuse us - (bach programs have done this) - an initial chemistry with Hailey is shown - the dumb and dumber and the laughing and kidding on episode 1 (her teasing him about hard to write a song about someone when you don't see the good looks in them, and comparing notes about liking down time in their talk) ---- and then the producers have to bring in the physical edit (Jenna ?) to divert our thoughts from Hailey - he is so happy and so passionate with Jenna - doesn't want to spend any time with the others etc. But Hailey is shown in every episode - even the next episode for Tim (was that ep 3) Hailey is elected to go down to the garden again. She really has gotten a lot of face time. Maybe she has been given all this time because she is loveable and she is fertile ground for the matchmakers ! But I also can see Tim taking his time - maybe he is attracted to Jenna but wonders if they have anything other than the physical to keep them together. Is she too young? Does she really understand what his lifestyle is all about? His ex was young and look what happened there ?
When I watch Hailey's and Tim's interractions, I see Tim as being very comfortable and relaxed --- and he is saying things to her face. Stay who you are - don't change; we could have an hilarious time together; maybe there is something more than just a friendship. All that he has said to Jenna is that whatever it is between them - it was instantaneous. I know this can go either way - he could be telling Jenna that he is overwhelmed by how much he feels for her etc. And maybe with Hailey - it is just a long fun time knowing each other - but no romance...

But (also) - I look at the water picture and that is a pretty close embrace for a friend who he obvously cares about and doesn't want to hurt (I would think). I can see with Sara - he is being careful with his words so he won't be misleading her. (my parents would love it if I ended up with someone like you .... but would I (Tim) be happy ??)
And what is Tim saying to Hailey when they are kissing while they are painting the picture in this last episode - he is saying something sweet to her - or maybe they are laughing because they have to kiss for the producers to keep the story going - I don't know. But there is a comfort and happiness when Tim and Hailey are together that I can see. End of ranting ![/quote]

CHO, I could not have said this any better. :High clap: I totally agree with you 1000%. Hailey is the one that we see Tim telling her that he wants her to meet his family and how he knows that she will fit in perfectly. (paraphasing). [/quote]

Cho, I'm right there with you too! It just feels so REAL with Tim and Hailey to me. I can't let go of this tiny hope that all the evidence is misleading and he chooses her.
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Wed May 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Ok, I feel silly asking this...how do you post the box with someone else's post in it when you want to comment on it? question
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Click on the white box with red letters saying"QUOTE" right above the message and to the right.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Wed May 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Cho/LoveThisStuff, so with you...I've always thought that the scene where Hailey gives Tim the stone heart foreshadows something. Hailey posts a shot of the same stone on FB on VD.

She gives him her heart to Tim in the same EP that Jenna (literally and figuratively) gives Tim her body.

That's just my interpretation. Funny, but I'm pretty sure we're all girls on this site. If there's one thing I've learned in life it's that women are motivated in love by their hearts. Right or wrong... Men are usually driven by a different part of their anatomy. giggling

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Spencer81 wrote:It seemed like when they were dancing that Tim seemed to follow Hailey around or visa versa. Maybe it was editing too and Hailey is pretty outgoing. More so than Sara. I read somewhere that Sara wished she would have had a few more drinks before the dancing. Something like that!

I was just watching the beginning of the date again- it's so funny & playful how Hailey & Tim are dancing- I see her kind of spank his butt as they all danced! Funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Lovethisstuff ... the way you put "quote brackets" was correct ... I copied your post and tried in preview and to me it appeared as a quote, just the way you wanted it. I don't know why it doesn't show the same in your post, try check the settings in your profile or maybe go into EDIT mode of your post and see if you clicked on anything else.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Beb wrote:Cho/LoveThisStuff, so with you...I've always thought that the scene where Hailey gives Tim the stone heart foreshadows something. Hailey posts a shot of the same stone on FB on VD.

She gives him her heart to Tim in the same EP that Jenna (literally and figuratively) gives Tim her body.

That's just my interpretation. Funny, but I'm pretty sure we're all girls on this site. If there's one thing I've learned in life it's that women are motivated in love by their hearts. Right or wrong... Men are usually driven by a different part of their anatomy. giggling

giggling yep, guys most definitely do follow other parts of their anatomy ! I think poor Tim is trying to follow his heart as well but I think it can be confusing- because attraction & infatuation can feel like love

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveThisStuff Wed May 15, 2013 4:30 pm

[quote="happygolucky"]Lovethisstuff ... the way you put "quote brackets" was correct ... I copied your post and tried in preview and to me it appeared as a quote, just the way you wanted it. I don't know why it doesn't show the same in your post, try check the settings in your profile or maybe go into EDIT mode of your post and see if you clicked on anything else.[/quote]

Hmmm, ok I clicked on the 'quote' button and this is what it did. I guess it's showing the code instead of the box, maybe? I'll play around on my profile.
LoveThisStuff
LoveThisStuff

Back to top Go down

Post by khajek Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 pm

I am also right there with you too regarding I am holding out hope it is Hailey and Tim and we are just not seeing the evidence and being mislead!!! no idea

khajek

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed May 15, 2013 4:36 pm

LovethisStuff ... if you clicked Quote or just Preview underneath Quick Reply, under the window for the message you have Options - have everything enabled, no check mark .. then it should work

and in profile the options: Always allow BBCode, Always allow HTML, Always enable Smilies should be Yes.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Beb wrote:Cho/LoveThisStuff, so with you...I've always thought that the scene where Hailey gives Tim the stone heart foreshadows something. Hailey posts a shot of the same stone on FB on VD.

Where is this scene in which Hailey gives Tim the stone heart ? Thx
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hailey Clark - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+30
honeybee
janelise
pistachio22
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez