SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I have posted these in sc only thread as well. Sorry they aren't clearer.

This looks to be Sara and Tim. Look at the hair out in the water.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 34gqc82

This looks like it was an off day on the water with the crew.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 2yzg7yf

This looks like Tim and Sara as well. Looking at the length of hair on her back.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 23k2eyr

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Embarressed! just a question, since I only follow show watching episodes online, where do you get all those SCs, additional promos on NBC?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm

I am not shocked the show was canceled because most shows are judged based on their ratings.

However, I am so bummed they didn't move it to another night or made the remaining episodes available to view online.

I was really enjoying this show.

If E! does decide to pick up this show will it be available to view online as well?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Love_Me wrote:I am not shocked the show was canceled because most shows are judged based on their ratings.

However, I am so bummed they didn't move it to another night or made the remaining episodes available to view online.

If E! does decide to pick up this show will it be available to view online as well?

one of the contestant said that it was just moving to a diff. time slot. I still don't know how that is gonna help? I guess we'll see.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

california90 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I am not shocked the show was canceled because most shows are judged based on their ratings.

one of the contestant said that it was just moving to a diff. time slot. I still don't know how that is gonna help? I guess we'll see.

So it isn't canceled and will still air on NBC? Can you post their tweet about this? Thanks! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:
california90 wrote:

So it isn't canceled and will still air on NBC? Can you post their tweet about this? Thanks! :Smiley:

Here you go!

Litta123 wrote:Well, maybe there is hope. Check out Sarah's response to the Possessionista.

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 DanaTweets

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 pm

california90 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
california90 wrote:

Here you go!

Litta123 wrote:Well, maybe there is hope. Check out Sarah's response to the Possessionista.

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 DanaTweets

Thanks for posting this! I really appreciate it! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Just posted:
Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 9s

For all those wondering, ready for love is not canceled and will be on this tues at the same time on nbc. Tune in, it's gonna be great!

He followed up with this:

Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 1m

There's a chance we might find an even better time slot for the show. Fingers crossed :)
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 am

happygolucky wrote: Embarressed! just a question, since I only follow show watching episodes online, where do you get all those SCs, additional promos on NBC?

Actually no additional promos. I get mine from the show itself. When I tape my show I tape it for a minute before and a minute after. Right now with computer sc problems I am having to pause my tv and take the picture via my camera. During the pause is how I have found some of these. For instance the ones I post tonight. Sara and Tim in the water. In the previews from this week at the end. You see a girl in a blonde suit taking a large dive into the water. It was during the splash that I noticed the girl in the black suit. It happens so fast that you don't even see it because of the water. Editors can be very sneaky.

I still think this is going down to the f2. As they are standing their watching the helicopter fly over.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Abpabc

This is possibly Sara waving to someone. Her arm and hand are extended to much to just be shielding the son.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 28ulqq9

Which girl do you think is this busty, besides Sara.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 If249f

Two interesting voice overs.
Sara, "There is something that is happening to us that words don't even discribe.
Tim, "There's just a electricity when we're together.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 am

Litta123 wrote:Just posted:
Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 9s

For all those wondering, ready for love is not canceled and will be on this tues at the same time on nbc. Tune in, it's gonna be great!

He followed up with this:

Tim Lopez ‏@PWTs_Tim 1m

There's a chance we might find an even better time slot for the show. Fingers crossed :)

I think what is hurting them is Tuesday night DWTS.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 am

That's hilarious that he first says they are staying on Tue and then turns around and says a 'better' time slot. The article said they are putting a different show in their place on Apr 30th, right?

Other than The Voice, what does NBC have that could be a good match?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ulla Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 am

I see channel "E" and "Style" both showing Ready for Love
ulla
ulla

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow