SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Anyone else find it weird how christina seemed to be a frontrunner after the 1st ep and she isn't even in any previews for the rest of the season? The editing for the previews are really sloppy. They make it kind of obvious who the final 3 are for Tim.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
2observe wrote:
jlccaz wrote:A longtime bachelor senior producer is producing this, a guy who met his own wife when she was a contestant on Travis season.

So is "Ready for Love" the show that ABC filed a lawsuit on???? I don't recall whether the lawsuit was filed in early 2012 or sometime in 2011, but I remember that ABC filed a lawsuit because they felt that someone was "copying" the Bachelor. Does anyone remember that lawsuit????

I thought the lawsuit was against ABC by CBS but it was about Glass House because it resembled Big Brother?

I didn't watch the show and seeing how the ratings were not so good I doubt I will...with my luck, it would be cancelled just as I got into it. Does anyone know how many episodes it is supposed to have?

That's the one. I couldn't remember the details, but I knew that it involved ABC and it was about a show being copied. I thought it was the Bachelor. Thanks for the correct information which answered my question.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Anyone else find it weird how christina seemed to be a frontrunner after the 1st ep and she isn't even in any previews for the rest of the season? The editing for the previews are really sloppy. They make it kind of obvious who the final 3 are for Tim.

I noticed that too. I also noticed that the other two who had gotten private time from the matchmakers ended up in the bottom three which was weird to me too.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fall5021 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Anyone else find it weird how christina seemed to be a frontrunner after the 1st ep and she isn't even in any previews for the rest of the season? The editing for the previews are really sloppy. They make it kind of obvious who the final 3 are for Tim.

I saw an interview of Tim... I can't remember now which ones because I saw 2 different interviews altogether. He was asked about interracial dating on the show. He mentioned Christina but the way he mentioned her gave me the impression that he didn't end up with her.

And then, he was also asked about Leah. If I remember it right, Leah apparently dated 2 of his friends--one from his previous band, and the other one is his best friend. This info didn't give me a good impression of Leah at all. It made it looked like she's trying to date his circle of friends, including him. This is probably why this is so awkward for Tim and if I was Tim, I'd be uncomfortable too knowing that she's already dated two of my friends. What does that say about her?

Oh, here's one of the interviews. I remembered it last minute. Lol.

He had another interview on E! with Guiliana and Tim mentioned that he and Leah had a couple of drunken make out sessions, and something about her texting him like crazy. He gave the impression that they were never intimate. Here's the link:

http://www.eonline.com/news/407382/ready-for-love-s-tim-lopez-reveals-his-quot-awkward-quot-past-with-leah-mdash-watch-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-tvnews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_tvnews

Fall5021

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:17 pm

To me I don't see him picking Christina because she seems to intense imo

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks for posting that interview Fall! One thing he said when talking about traits he looked for in a woman was a sense of humor. They have shown Hayley with a sense of humor. I wonder if any of the other girls will be highlighted that way?

Interesting that he reached out to Brad Womack. Of course Brad would not encourage him based on his experience and what TPTB did to him twice, but it sounds like Eva and the matchmakers are more vested in actually finding love for these guys instead of playing games. They need this to be successful in order to have another season.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 pm

I like Hailey but I think there are other guys out there better suited for her and she can do better IMO. Tim's a rocker in a band and has that lifestyle. I think Sara being a musician herself could relate. If Tim is looking for "the one", I don't see it in Jenna. She's young and she can easily change her mind. She's also a model so she probably wants to start her career. I see just a relationship and not really "marriage" material if he's looking for more of that type.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 pm

I agree Jenna is waaay to young. And she might tell herself she's ready but she's lying to herself. I also agree with you Cali about hailey. To be honest I can't see her with Tim. I don't know why but I just can't.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:05 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I agree Jenna is waaay to young. And she might tell herself she's ready but she's lying to herself. I also agree with you Cali about hailey. To be honest I can't see her with Tim. I don't know why but I just can't.
At 23, why can't she be ready? I don't see a problem with it, their both adults and love comes at many different ages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:31 am

Well whoever Tim chose, they are still together and moving forward in their relationship after 8 months of hiding. That says a lot in my book!

I can't fathom how these couples can make it that long without being able to be seen together in public.

I also can't imagine that no one has spoiled the ending of this show after 8 months. That's a long time for family and friends of these couples to keep quiet. I wouldn't be able to do it! giggling Crazy!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Fall5021 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 am

Beeleever wrote:Thanks for posting that interview Fall! One thing he said when talking about traits he looked for in a woman was a sense of humor. They have shown Hayley with a sense of humor. I wonder if any of the other girls will be highlighted that way?

Interesting that he reached out to Brad Womack. Of course Brad would not encourage him based on his experience and what TPTB did to him twice, but it sounds like Eva and the matchmakers are more vested in actually finding love for these guys instead of playing games. They need this to be successful in order to have another season.

No problem! :Smiley:

Fall5021

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 am

california90 wrote:I like Hailey but I think there are other guys out there better suited for her and she can do better IMO. Tim's a rocker in a band and has that lifestyle. I think Sara being a musician herself could relate. If Tim is looking for "the one", I don't see it in Jenna. She's young and she can easily change her mind. She's also a model so she probably wants to start her career. I see just a relationship and not really "marriage" material if he's looking for more of that type.

So Sara is a musician too??? I haven't seen anything about Sara being a musician. Where did you find that information?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow