SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:26 pm

About

"Ready for Love" is an innovative and dramatic new dating competition series that answers the age-old question: How far would you go to find your soul mate? Three of America's most eligible guys are about to find out.

Executive Producer Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives") is inviting eligible women across America to participate and find out how easy it can be to find true love. In the first Facebook partnership of its kind, women can log on to https://www.facebook.com/NBCReadyForLove and apply to participate in the experience of a lifetime. Longoria hand selected three successful and handsome men who are committed to finding the right women with whom to share their lives. Ben Patton, a financier from Dallas, Texas; Tim Lopez, a musician from Santa Barbara, California and Ernesto Arguello, a philanthropist from Miami, Florida will vie for the chance to find true love. In order to find their ideal partners, Longoria has enlisted the help of the three best matchmakers in the world.

The series begins with the matchmakers' nationwide search for the potential perfect mate for each man, and then launches into a romantic journey that will combine in-studio competition and reality show elements. Each week, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home. In an intense finale, the quest for love culminates when the three men choose their final three women who together must decide if they'll get engaged, married, or simply live happily ever after. No matter what happens, they will all discover if they are really "Ready for Love."

"Ready for Love" is produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives"), Jason Ehrlich ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette"), Greg Goldman ("Secret Millionaire," "Don't Forget the Lyrics!"), David Garfinkle ("Blind Date," "The 5th Wheel") and Jay Renfroe ("Blind Date," "The 5th Wheel") serve as executive producers.

http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/about/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers 12078_541086685914511_1531071007_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Interesting... they're going after TB viewers that dont watch DWTS?

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 pm

It's very interesting. by the way, what time on US time?

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 pm

More pics of the guys -
http://pinterest.com/nbcreadyforlove/meet-the-men/

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:32 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:It's very interesting. by the way, what time on US time?

I think 8/7c, but let me double check.

ETA: yes
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 pm

I still don't even get the show. It's sort of like Three, but with guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm

atem wrote:I still don't even get the show. It's sort of like Three, but with guys!
That's exactly what I was thinking! I'll give it a try, I'm always a sucker for these kind of shows!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Oooh I've enjoyed the 3 contestant's video interviews. Ernesto is 33 and has never been in love. Hmm. That's somehow not encouraging.
I love Tim. What a sweetheart.
http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/ernesto-arguello-interview/n33722
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:18 pm

I did too, they all seem like great guys...and all gorgeous! Tim just might be my fav at this point, looking forward to seeing what happens with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:19 pm

When do they start? Next week?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow