SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
happygolucky wrote: Embarressed! just a question, since I only follow show watching episodes online, where do you get all those SCs, additional promos on NBC?

Actually no additional promos. I get mine from the show itself. When I tape my show I tape it for a minute before and a minute after. Right now with computer sc problems I am having to pause my tv and take the picture via my camera. During the pause is how I have found some of these. For instance the ones I post tonight. Sara and Tim in the water. In the previews from this week at the end. You see a girl in a blonde suit taking a large dive into the water. It was during the splash that I noticed the girl in the black suit. It happens so fast that you don't even see it because of the water. Editors can be very sneaky.

I still think this is going down to the f2. As they are standing their watching the helicopter fly over.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Abpabc

This is possibly Sara waving to someone. Her arm and hand are extended to much to just be shielding the son.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 28ulqq9

Which girl do you think is this busty, besides Sara.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 If249f

Two interesting voice overs.
Sara, "There is something that is happening to us that words don't even discribe.
Tim, "There's just a electricity when we're together.

I haven't ruled out Sarah yet, so I'll have to wait and see.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:25 am

Iluvbachette, thank you so much, I'm pretty sure I didn't see those parts in ep1, I'll go watch ep2 again, cuz I was jumping through the shots, to see where I've missed it or where I'm seeing the show they don't show everything that's on TV. Thanks for all your work :P
P.S. yeah, the girl in black dress looking at helicopter I also think is Sara, but the thing is, the one SCs with the girl kissing Tim in the ocean above water is I presume Hailey (cuz of the height I seriously doubt it could be Sara) and there's one SCs you got with underwater shot of girl in similar bikini and Tim's arm - that could be from the same location. Then all the swimming pool kissing shots I think are Tim&Jenna (or maybe there's one that's not Tim's at all). I keep looking for Sara's, but I could be wrong.
ETA: seen it! the girl who jumps in the ocean and if the next shot is her and Tim (underwater shot) I'm leaning towards Hailey.
Night shot steamy wet kissing is still to quick to figure out if it's Jenna again. I think Hailey is F3 leaving in the cubicle.
But for F1 I'm more and more convinced it's between Jenna ("when you look at me I get butterflies") and Sara (there's something happening between us that ...") and big portion of info around indicates me that it's Jenna.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:55 am

I haven't ruled out Sara either. Hopefully we will get to see the entire season play out. Sounds like they may just be switching the night. Good call! :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 am

Yeah I'm wondering where the dark haired Sarah plays in all this...She isn't in any screencaps we've seen so far and she makes it to F4.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 am

Thanks Iluvbachette for all the additional pics!! I hope we get to watch the remaining episodes somewhere!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:17 am

Iluvbachette wrote:
happygolucky wrote: Embarressed! just a question, since I only follow show watching episodes online, where do you get all those SCs, additional promos on NBC?

Actually no additional promos. I get mine from the show itself. When I tape my show I tape it for a minute before and a minute after. Right now with computer sc problems I am having to pause my tv and take the picture via my camera. During the pause is how I have found some of these. For instance the ones I post tonight. Sara and Tim in the water. In the previews from this week at the end. You see a girl in a blonde suit taking a large dive into the water. It was during the splash that I noticed the girl in the black suit. It happens so fast that you don't even see it because of the water. Editors can be very sneaky.

I still think this is going down to the f2. As they are standing their watching the helicopter fly over.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Abpabc

This is possibly Sara waving to someone. Her arm and hand are extended to much to just be shielding the son.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 28ulqq9

Which girl do you think is this busty, besides Sara.
Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 If249f

Two interesting voice overs.
Sara, "There is something that is happening to us that words don't even discribe.
Tim, "There's just a electricity when we're together.

Ok here are my guesses...

I think the first two shots is a group date with Sarah, Siham, and Hailey/Sara. So I'm assuming that Jenna and either Hailey or Sara had a 1 on 1 that week

I thought that pool shot matched up with this one. So I'm going to go with Jenna. Unless it's a different date in a pool. scratch

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 17787_452347998177122_360927208_n

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 15 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 am

could those caps with helicopter be also from some mid-season episode, with Danielle, Siham and Sarah?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 am

RFL was supposed to repeat on E! today and I just looked and when I checked it did say Ready For Love for the title BUT their playing a movie instead! :pout

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 am

I appologize to everyone for my spelling errors, and wrong words like pink suit instead if blonde, sun and son. Up in my previous post. After my nerve injury 10 years ago now. I can see things and know something is wrong. But I don't always catch it. Please understand it isn't a dummy doing this. I know what I am trying to get across but it doesn't always come out that way. Even when I look at it and know something is wrong, I don't see it :(. Please understand. It is just part of my life now. You deal with it and work through it. Hugs D.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am

The pic with the three girls with Tim and the helicopter flying over is Sarah, Sara and Taonaya. She has light brown hair so I think it's her. So I think the pic is from ep 4 since she's still there.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 pm

This show has be cancelled it has been reported, because of very low ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 pm

I hate books, shows, movies when they say "to be continued". I sure hope they don't leave us high and dry with no ending in sight. That would totally suck. Let's keep our fingers crossed that isn't going to happen.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow