SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm

atem wrote:How is that brilliant? I think it's dumb to date her in the first place. Why do the show?
I'm assuming that Eva is not, in fact, dating anyone from the show. She just made sure to be "seen with" Ernesto by papparazzi , coincidentally during the week they are desperate for better ratings. Instant headlines. More viewers. It's brilliant.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:45 pm

of course I was joking lolpanda gossip is gossip and I personally don't find anything wrong if friends stay over at her house, cuz all these celebs/famous people own xx-bedroom houses and I'm sure there's enough guest-bedrooms for all the guys if necessary.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

noobsleuth wrote:This looks more like Tim to me!

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 0423-eva-longoria-3

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/23/eva-longoria-ernesto-arguello-just-friends-but-ready-for-love/

Thanks for bringing this photo over! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

tigertiz wrote:
atem wrote:How is that brilliant? I think it's dumb to date her in the first place. Why do the show?
I'm assuming that Eva is not, in fact, dating anyone from the show. She just made sure to be "seen with" Ernesto by papparazzi , coincidentally during the week they are desperate for better ratings. Instant headlines. More viewers. It's brilliant.

It's also been said in interviews that the guys all stayed at Eva's house. My guess is that Eva/NBC did not want anyone would know who the bachelors were before they were ready to make an announcement. I would also guess that groom them for the dating process and interviews. Tigertiz, ITA that it's a publicity stunt to generate interest in the Show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 pm

I just checked TV Guide.com's Ready For Love schedule.

You can check out the rest of the schedule here:

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/ready-for-love/tv-listings/375120

This is what it said about Episode 4:

Ready for Love Episode: "A Vineyard, a Trivia Contest, and a Food Fight"

Season 1, Episode 4

Episode Synopsis: Part 1 of 2. Ben takes his ladies on a romantic trip to a winery; Tim holds a group trivia date. Also: The women are coached on forming compatible relationships. Original Air Date: Apr 30, 2013
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Anywho... happy Ready for Love day everyone! Time for some :sweetlove:
Yes, I'm looking forward to some Tim & Jenna alone time! heartbeat

Love thanks for posting that info-food fight, wonder which group of girls does that!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:10 pm

I think Ernesto's, cuz I think in preview girls were throwing food at each other and I remember Erica's face, she one of Ernesto's girls.

* can't wait for tonight - please write something here for me to read how it's going, cuz I only can see it later tomorrow, when someone uploads it online.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think Ernesto's, cuz I think in preview girls were throwing food at each other and I remember Erica's face, she one of Ernesto's girls.

* can't wait for tonight - please write something here for me to read how it's going, cuz I only can see it later tomorrow, when someone uploads it online.
How did I miss that preview, it's funny because I was thinking of all the girls, it wouldn't be Ernesto's! giggling And aw, sorry you have to wait...I'm sure quite a few of us will have something to say during/after the show. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

tigertiz wrote:

word I just hope it works for them tonight!

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 21 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:03 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

word I just hope it works for them tonight!

Gosh & golly ... I never thought of this being all for the PR! Good move Eva (and good catch Tiger)!! I bet if NBC plans to cancel the show, they are probably not putting a whole lot of money in promoting it. But, a few scandalous tabloid headlines just before Tuesday sure could lure in the viewers.

Another thought is that Eva's home has got to be HUGE after all her years as a Desperate Housewife. I wonder if it serves as a safe house for the guys to hook up with their F1?

Last thought ... Eva is executive producer of this show and no stranger to Hollywood. I just can't imagine that she'd start an affair with one of her leading guys while she's probably working every angle to keep the show on the air or moved to new network.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:08 pm

If this has already been discussed, please forgive..

Is there any truth to the rumor that, as of 4/19, this show has been cancelled? I read the last epi will be on 4/30...after episode 4.

I agree the Ernesto-Eva or Tim-Eva things has prob been blown out of proportion.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 pm

b as far as I know NBC did cancel, but was waiting to see how tonight's episode did in the ratings before they decided anything (weird I know), BUT the guys/girls and even Eva have said it's probably going to be on a different night and or network.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow