SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by moonpie Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm

^^^Entertainment Weekly is using the term "cancelled".

NBC Cancels "Ready for Love"

The reality show that had the tough job of replacing the low-rated Smash on Tuesdays has been yanked from NBC’s schedule.

NBC announced today that it’s drop-kicking the dating show after two airings and moving Grimm to Tuesdays at 10 beginning April 30, where it will stay through May 21.

Dateline will replace Grimm at 9 p.m. Fridays, beginning April 26. NBC says it hasn’t decided when or whether to air the remaining episodes of Ready For Love.

Hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic, Ready for Love only averaged under 3.5 million viewers.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Litta123 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Well, this news is a total buzz-kill! I sure hope they let us know who each of the guys picked even if we don't get to see it.

Frankly, for each of the remaining couples, this might be good news -- keeps the pressure off and let things grow without being under a microscope...trying to see the positive in this. But I hope with the uncertainty, NBC doesn't make them keep the relationship under wraps indefinitely. That would be exhausting!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:53 pm

I was just getting into this show. How are we suppose to find out who the guys ended up with? They should at least air the remaining shows, even if it's late at night or another one of their networks, such as E! or The Style Network.

While I didn't like it as much as The Bachelor/Bachelorette, it was nice to watch another dating show. Oh well.... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:01 pm

What did CBS do with 3 after it was cancelled?

I wanna see the remaining episodes soooo bad! Put it on Sunday night like they were originally going to do.

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 pm

I agree they should have aired it originally on Sun and shoudn't have pushed it back. I hope they show us the rest of the episodes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Well, maybe there is hope. Check out Sarah's response to the Possessionista.

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 DanaTweets
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 pm

High clap I just squealed I'm so happy!!! Sleuth on!

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Wooo! :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:23 pm

noobsleuth wrote: High clap I just squealed I'm so happy!!! Sleuth on!

Hmm..E!'s been playing reruns of the 1st ep (I've caught it twice) so maybe it could end up there? Just a thought. I need to know who they picked! They can't leave us hanging!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:29 pm

I went to set my dvr for Tuesdays and it was gone, this was yesterday so that is why I asked in another thread if it was going to be on Tuesdays again! whew!! You can't start a show like this and then bam, end it!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:31 pm

^^^It would be nice if it ended up on E! or an alternate cable station. All the major tv websites are running the story that it's been completely pulled from the line-up.

Maybe Sarah knows more than they do, but it might be more of a case of wishful thinking on her part. Hope not; I wanna know the outcomes!

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 pm

noobsleuth wrote:What did CBS do with 3 after it was cancelled?

I wanna see the remaining episodes soooo bad! Put it on Sunday night like they were originally going to do.
They aired it online.

Can't believe their thinking of cancelling after only 2 episodes, I just got another person to start watching! Let's hope Sarah is right, gotta see the love stories unfold...especially since we know at least 2 couples are still together! Still holding out hope for Ernesto. :Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow