SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm

His ex:

jake dynnis‏@jdynnis
“@CagetheBird: @jdynnis shouldn't have let him go!! Lol best bio teacher ever!!” lol he was always my fav. BF! ;)

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 am

Shoesies wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 4a34057a410d3

Oh my dear Lord Jesus....teach me tonight! :Drool:

affraid

I haven't been on Em's threads for a few days, and all I can say is Oh.my.word.

I'm definately going to hang more often!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:53 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Shoesies wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 4a34057a410d3

affraid

Do you think he kind of looks like that former American Idol contestant Ace Young?

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 L
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Shoesies wrote:

affraid

Do you think he kind of looks like that former American Idol contestant Ace Young?

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 8 L

In the picture with his long hair, he does. But not so much in the pictures of him with shorter hair.

But thanks so much for posting that gorgeoumous picture of Ace! Forgot how cute he was. :inlove
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 am

[quote="Love_Me"][quote="Bet2Win"]
Shoesies wrote:

Emily can play Jane to his Tarzan! giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Shoesies wrote:

affraid

Unfortunately, she won't meet him with his shirt off. :gotcha: That body is what I envision the first Adam to look like God must have created. :halo: Isn't that beautiful? sneakyl In that picture, though, he needs to wash his hair, or does it just look like it? :greenman:

It is an interesting concept - brawn and brains. The producers are tweeting that Emily is spending considerable time with each guy in 1-1 talk time, so maybe we will get a good take on how he converses with her.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm

This guy may be the hottest bachelor ever! Total package from what we can see! He BETTER be around a while or I'll be devastated! :Drool:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:This guy may be the hottest bachelor ever! Total package from what we can see! He BETTER be around a while or I'll be devastated! :Drool:

I am thinking the SAME thing!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Sigh....wish I saw what you guys see. Probably a great guy,but still doesn't do anything for me. Maybe when the show starts airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Shoesies wrote:

affraid

Unfortunately, she won't meet him with his shirt off. :gotcha: That body is what I envision the first Adam to look like God must have created. :halo: Isn't that beautiful? sneakyl In that picture, though, he needs to wash his hair, or does it just look like it? :greenman:

It is an interesting concept - brawn and brains. The producers are tweeting that Emily is spending considerable time with each guy in 1-1 talk time, so maybe we will get a good take on how he converses with her.

If they have any smarts whatsoever, there will be some sort of game ... shirts vs skins; or just plain old skins vs skins!

Bachandbachette fans >>>> 2pop 2pop 2pop

In2deep >>>>> :lookout

Woo Hoo :dancinggrape:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

LOL, my son is going to be a HS Bio teacher....I hope I never see him on The Bachelor!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:LOL, my son is going to be a HS Bio teacher....I hope I never see him on The Bachelor!

You read the tweets about how fine they thought their biology teacher was! Actually, I would think it might be a hindrance to a HS male teacher to be that good-looking. Although it is in their nature to flirt, he has most likely had some teenage girls actually try to hit on him.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Tattina
Jeepers
ThankMeLater
anders
GrahamGal