SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers Empty Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 74dd24ee01c3a8680e1e9fa39bb155e1

Aaron

Hometown: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing?
No. Unfortunately I am rather shy when it comes to that. I'm pretty good at bobbing my head to the beat while sitting though!

Describe your idea of the ultimate date?
I've been on dates in a variety of settings but very few of them (if any) had conversation that was stimulating, funny, thought provoking, etc. all rolled into one. I guess what I am saying is its the person I'm with more than the activity of the date that really determines if it is an ultimate date or not.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you and why?
Because I am relatively shy on making that initial contact, I love it when a woman pursues me. It shows confidence and that she's not your average woman. Hot.

What is the trait you most dislike in yourself?
Sometimes I prepare too much for the future and don't live enough for today when I can enjoy it most. Who knows if I will be here tomorrow!

Tattoo Count:
Aaron Martell

- shut his Facebook off yesterday.

- He is from North Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada.

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers Getatt10

Last edited by Love_Me on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Cash Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 am

That picture looks just like the ones they take of the guys preseason. How random that he has one so similar. We should hold onto this to compare with the real deal when it's released.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 am

Cash wrote:That picture looks just like the ones they take of the guys preseason. How random that he has one so similar. We should hold onto this to compare with the real deal when it's released.

Cash it's so great to see you posting 👋 hope your babies are doing well and growing up to be happy healthy little rugrats!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Cash wrote:That picture looks just like the ones they take of the guys preseason. How random that he has one so similar. We should hold onto this to compare with the real deal when it's released.

Ugh. It does look like a preseason pic. Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Maybe he was on another reality show? Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 1430875924
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-spoilers-meet-possible-season-8-bachelor-aaron-martell

Thank you Wetpaint for mentioning our site! Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 1872057712
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-spoilers-meet-possible-season-8-bachelor-aaron-martell

Thank you Wetpaint for mentioning our site! Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 1872057712

well then... of course! because san and love_me are doing a fantastic job here along with great bach' fans!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 pm

I saw something on Twitter about this guy making it through the RC last night, but I am not sure how accurate that information is.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 am

Love_Me wrote:I saw something on Twitter about this guy making it through the RC last night, but I am not sure how accurate that information is.

Even if not accurate, thanks for sharing girl! He's a cutie! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 am

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I saw something on Twitter about this guy making it through the RC last night, but I am not sure how accurate that information is.

Even if not accurate, thanks for sharing girl! He's a cutie! :Smiley:

Thanks San! I think he is cute too! heartbeat
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Does aaron remind anyone else of Craig from Ali season?

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 119511_D_0277_pre_full

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:08 pm

YES! I was wondering why I kinda got an off vibe from his photo, because he reminded me of someone and I couldn't place it :yes: But everyone was saying how much they loved him so I didn't say anything :hidingchair

Hopefully he doesn't turn out like Craig in-show though

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Tattina
Jeepers
ThankMeLater
anders
GrahamGal