SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

I think this guy is pretty cute. I am looking forward to hearing more about him

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by BlondieGal Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:40 pm

I think so too, jurystillout. Didn't Craig have problems with the weatherman, or am I confusing seasons?

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

BlondieGal wrote:I think so too, jurystillout. Didn't Craig have problems with the weatherman, or am I confusing seasons?

You are right on. Craig did have problems with the weatherman.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:35 pm

ninu wrote:YES! I was wondering why I kinda got an off vibe from his photo, because he reminded me of someone and I couldn't place it :yes: But everyone was saying how much they loved him so I didn't say anything :hidingchair

Hopefully he doesn't turn out like Craig in-show though
:yes: I could not agree more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I actually liked Craig moire then the weatherman. :hidingchair
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Love_Me wrote:I actually liked Craig moire then the weatherman. :hidingchair

Me too. I thought Craig was a hoot. :Nod:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:37 pm

I didn't like Craig or the Weatherman! So, let's hope he's not like either one of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am

Have we figured out what he does for a living? I think he may be a high school teacher.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 am

cupcakes wrote:Have we figured out what he does for a living? I think he may be a high school teacher.

I believe one of his parents is a high school teacher. Let me double check. Maybe Aaron is as well?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm

According to RS ~

Aaron was a part of the group date last night ~

Aaron (who is one of the other guys info I do have, but haven’t released yet) had to give Emily a romantic poem off the top of his head. Ready for this one? “Roses are red, violets are blue, Emily Maynard I want to get to know you.” To say the least, he is no DJ Emmy O.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Aaron makes it past the first night, since he's one of the 13 guys mentioned.

Oops! Thanks for putting up what he did at the date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:33 pm

atem wrote:I didn't like Craig or the Weatherman! So, let's hope he's not like either one of them.

Sits by you. Both needed a major attitude adjustment.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Tattina
Jeepers
ThankMeLater
anders
GrahamGal