SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Mon May 21, 2012 6:05 am

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 14 20122573
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Brill Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 14 20122573

I wonder if TPTB suggested to him to wear his glasses... I can't see him wearing them otherwise to meet her.

IMO he still looks good in them but hotter without..
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon May 21, 2012 2:54 pm

NeonRose wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
I think this needs a repeat :yes: :

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 14 Aaron10
:Drool:

I agree NeonRose! giggling :girlfan

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:57 pm

I know his friends on FB were commenting on his sister's page that they hoped to god he didn't wear the glasses...so they must be a thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

jenmh wrote:I know his friends on FB were commenting on his sister's page that they hoped to god he didn't wear the glasses...so they must be a thing...

Aww! I think he looks cute. :shy: 😆
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 am

Darn. I really thought he was one of the hottest men on this season based on those modeling pics. It just occurred to me that Emily ditched both the teachers right away (Aaron and Jean-Paul who was pretty hot himself). I wonder why? Most of the teachers I've known have made wonderful fathers. After all, they've chosen to dedicate themselves to the younger generation.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 23, 2012 2:00 am

IrishGal wrote:Darn. I really thought he was one of the hottest men on this season based on those modeling pics. It just occurred to me that Emily ditched both the teachers right away (Aaron and Jean-Paul who was pretty hot himself). I wonder why? Most of the teachers I've known have made wonderful fathers. After all, they've chosen to dedicate themselves to the younger generation.

They don't have the pizzazz she is looking for because they are only a teacher, they have to go to work each day Monday to Friday... I would say they don't make enough either. Not that supposedly she has to worry about that. Mind you I guess she did pick someone that has deep pockets.....
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Tattina
Jeepers
ThankMeLater
anders
GrahamGal