SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Jennie Aguirre ‏ @jennieaguirre
OMG BUT BEFORE I LEAVE TWITTER FOR GOOD, MR. MARTELL, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIOLOGY TEACHER EVER, IS GOING TO BE ON THE BACHELORETTE. #DEAD

rotfl Love that his students are so enthusiastic about his appearance on the show laugh out loud

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 pm

cupcakes wrote:
OMG BUT BEFORE I LEAVE TWITTER FOR GOOD, MR. MARTELL, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIOLOGY TEACHER EVER, IS GOING TO BE ON THE BACHELORETTE. #DEAD

rotfl Love that his students are so enthusiastic about his appearance on the show laugh out loud

If Aaron doesn't make it to F1, maybe he'll be cast as the Canadian Bachelor!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 pm

lol, i wonder what the students and the parents thinking when they watch their kid's teacher or their teacher kissing/making out on national television?? LOL.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 pm

cupcakes wrote:

This reminds me of Chris Lambton's former students talking about how hot he is!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:53 pm

cupcakes wrote:

All of them but the one who failed! Hugesmile

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Apparently today is Aaron's Birthday! Hope he is having a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

jenmh wrote:Apparently today is Aaron's Birthday! Hope he is having a great day!

welcomeyall jenmh!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 pm

He seems like a amazing guy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Diana wrote:He seems like a amazing guy

I think if he is anything like his Sister and Dad, I think he probably is. I didn't have his Dad as a teacher, but he was always held in very high regard. His Sis is a very nice, down to earth, normal girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:54 pm

jenmh wrote:
Diana wrote:He seems like a amazing guy

I think if he is anything like his Sister and Dad, I think he probably is. I didn't have his Dad as a teacher, but he was always held in very high regard. His Sis is a very nice, down to earth, normal girl.

Thank you so much for sharing your insight on Aaron! I can't wait to officially see him on the show. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Think they'll reference his birthday like they did Michelle Money's?? rotfl rotfl

How old did she turn? 30, right? :gotcha: giggling

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 7 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 7 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm

ninu wrote:Think they'll reference his birthday like they did Michelle Money's?? rotfl rotfl

How old did she turn? 30, right? :gotcha: giggling

I wonder if he survived the rose ceremony last night.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Tattina
Jeepers
ThankMeLater
anders
GrahamGal