SELECT CONTENT

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Bloomers wrote:
nutty1 wrote:LOL, my son is going to be a HS Bio teacher....I hope I never see him on The Bachelor!

You read the tweets about how fine they thought their biology teacher was! Actually, I would think it might be a hindrance to a HS male teacher to be that good-looking. Although it is in their nature to flirt, he has most likely had some teenage girls actually try to hit on him.

Yikes....I may be prejudiced, but my son is pretty darn handsome....maybe he'd better teach at an all guys school, LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Bloomers Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
nutty1 wrote:LOL, my son is going to be a HS Bio teacher....I hope I never see him on The Bachelor!

You read the tweets about how fine they thought their biology teacher was! Actually, I would think it might be a hindrance to a HS male teacher to be that good-looking. Although it is in their nature to flirt, he has most likely had some teenage girls actually try to hit on him.

Yikes....I may be prejudiced, but my son is pretty darn handsome....maybe he'd better teach at an all guys school, LOL!

Oh, don't worry! I am positive that whoever hires him will forewarn him before his first day! If that person doesn't, one of the women teachers on the hall will. They won't let him start classes clueless to that little fact!

You can maybe warn him ahead, and you might find out he is already aware of it, especially if he has already taken Adolescent Psychology.
Just say, "Nutty's Son, how are you going to handle it if one of the girls in your class comes on to you a little too strongly?" ( And watch his reaction)

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 pm

According to Reality Steve, he's off the show and returning to his teaching job tomorrow.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Did he tweet that? I did not see it. Too bad. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 pm

No, it was in his update on his website today.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Per RS's blog today

One thing I do know is that Aaron Martell is returning back to teaching tomorrow, so he is off the show.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Hmmm....

Erika Winters‏@LegallyErika
That awkward moment when you find out online that your best friend's boyfriend is on The Bachelorette... http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-spoilers-meet-possible-season-8-bachelor-aaron-martell

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 pm

I hope she meant to say ex-boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:55 pm

I am glad he is off. He can do better. Besides I think a teacher would be boring for her. Not glam enough... :giggle:

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Bummer!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Love_Me wrote:Bummer!

I totally agree, Love_Me!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:53 pm

:( boo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Aaron Martell - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+42
Tattina
Jeepers
ThankMeLater
anders
GrahamGal