SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 am

Gee! I didn't know she had an ex-boyfriend. Maybe he came on the show and intermingled with the raccoons. So much for the "woe is me" act.

This TV show is one...

colossal...

joke.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:07 am

JBF wrote:I haven't visited Yee Spoiler King's site and don't know of any updates, but all summer long the Spoiled Summary Splashed Across The Internet has insinuated that these two don't make the overnight portion of their date.

This spoiler hasn't changed since first posted and is:

-Sarah and Robert go on the fantasy suite date, but she breaks up with him afterwards

JBF wrote:... and I am really curious how "sources" find out this stuff. Are these contestants allowed ANY privacy?

Not a lot. Though RS has never actually said where he gets his spoilers from I have a pretty good idea of the "process" which is basically that there are people who know things -  friends, family members, insiders willing to share goodies as long as they don't get found out. There's no longer 6 degrees of separation - social media and instant communications have shortened this to about 3.5 degrees. All you really need to do if you want spoilers is let it be known publicly that you are interested and also that you can be trusted to never reveal a source unless the source OKs it, and give people a way to contact you (like a public email address).

RS isn't the only one who has developed a network of spoilers using these methods but he's the most notorious one.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:22 am

Wasn't there a spoiler about Chris Bukowski and Elise returning for the finale and supposedly they offered him a ring but he turned it down..... Could the hug at the end of preview be Chris with Elise?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:25 am

Luvstruck wrote:Wasn't there a spoiler about Chris Bukowski and Elise returning for the finale and supposedly they offered him a ring but he turned it down..... Could the hug at the end of preview be Chris with Elise?

Yes there was:

Side note: Chris & Elise were actually flown back for the ending of the show since they were a couple that was never eliminated during a rose ceremony. They left because of Chris’ injury and Elise decided to go with him. Producers gave Chris a ring and wanted him to propose to Elise, but he decided he didn’t want to do it. Not sure how much of this, if any, will be shown.

So I guess that means it could have been Chris and Elise at the end also. Events since the end of filming make it pretty obvious they are not a couple now so we will probably see nothing of this because it doesn't make sense to show it now, but that wouldn't have stopped them from using it in a preview and not showing it during the episode.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:29 am

I guess we can compare Back Head shots with Bukowski too... LOL! Oh they will milk that storyline to the bank if necessary.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
JBF wrote:I haven't visited Yee Spoiler King's site and don't know of any updates, but all summer long the Spoiled Summary Splashed Across The Internet has insinuated that these two don't make the overnight portion of their date.

This spoiler hasn't changed since first posted and is:

-Sarah and Robert go on the fantasy suite date, but she breaks up with him afterwards

JBF wrote:... and I am really curious how "sources" find out this stuff. Are these contestants allowed ANY privacy?

Not a lot. Though RS has never actually said where he gets his spoilers from I have a pretty good idea of the "process" which is basically that there are people who know things -  friends, family members, insiders willing to share goodies as long as they don't get found out. There's no longer 6 degrees of separation - social media and instant communications have shortened this to about 3.5 degrees. All you really need to do if you want spoilers is let it be known publicly that you are interested and also that you can be trusted to never reveal a source unless the source OKs it, and give people a way to contact you (like a public email address).

RS isn't the only one who has developed a network of spoilers using these methods but he's the most notorious one.

The bolded could also be a set up for Sarah and Brooks in BIP2. Talk on here is that some of the verbage used by Brooks "coming in late to the game" could be used to set him up as a primary in BIP2; Sarah's verbage that "she came because she was hoping Brooks would be there, but now she's with Robert (paraphrase)" could also set up this scenario. Sarah dumping Robert after the FS date could all be part and parcel of a set up for next season.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Sneak peak

http://www.etonline.com/tv/150807_bachelor_paradise_finale_backstabbing_break_ups_and_fake_intentions_watch/index.html
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 pm

... and The Dudes preview in this video shot on Canada. Not sure if everybody here can see it.

http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/3769092001001/

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:31 am

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1912355_791384397580726_7111808859626325037_n

RealiTVWithBee
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:10 am

Ashley is really crying her heart out in that screencap, poor thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:20 am

It probably makes me a bad person, but I'm gonna enjoy watching AshLee cry her eyes out as she's being dumped. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:37 am

Can someone explain to me why ashlee is so hated? To me I understand why she was so attached to graham first ep. I mean similar to clare they both wanted to settle down instead of exploring other options. I mean they both knew zack and graham were the ones they were gonna pursue. Why break that bond? If it was me, i would try hard to maintain something i believe is special. Esp someone like graham. And with the badmouthing clare i get it. But ashlee did say she did see clare as someone unlike her (ashlee has pastor parents and she easily judged clare who supposedly got in on with juan pablo) but don't we all judge to easily sometimes? And the whole camera thing, i would be surprised too because cameras are usually up in ur face or u can see them while they are filming u. It's understandable that she was wondering why there were no cameras arouns. As for the mic, i have no idea. I think its pure editing. Even in michelles blog she mentioned ashlee did do sweet things that werent shown. And in the season preview, ashlee is clearly there for the girls. Supporting them as they cry etc. and tbh if u pay attention to her and graham in scenes like in the background. They seem pretty happy. He is always touching her. So i do think something good happened between them but for some reason they couldnt make it work outside. Though i did read somewhere that they tried making it work outside. Ashlee even considered moving to la or ny wherever graham was. So i hope their breakup isnt too brutal sad graham wouldnt hurt her too much though. But preview seems like it would be really dramatic. Sorry for the ramble but i do see where ashlee is coming from. As for graham and ashlee i must admit i am a fan

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+53
MVMom39forever
Bhaka
Iluvbachette
Sprite
tigertiz
moonchild
nuts2uiam
mindless
IrishGal
luvlady345
Rudyblue