SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:38 am

JBF wrote:Are we all 100% certain that Marcus and Lacy are The Silhouette People? Yes the pony tail matches, but Michelle also sports one. The guy doesn't look much like Marcus but still could be.

Given how fond the editors are of throwing things at us that look one way but in reality are another, I don't think we can be certain about anything. But we could play the odds here:

1 - It does look more like Lacy's ponytail than Michelles, at least to me.
2 - If it IS Lacy, how likely is it that the guy is anyone other than Marcus? I say this because ever since the first RC, Marcus has given Lacy every rose he had to give and Lacy has given Marcus every rose she had to give. Neither has dated anyone else nor shown any interest whatsoever in dating anyone else. And even Jesse Kovacs said (in his most recent blog) "Lacy and Marcus are head-over-heels for each other" so if that's Lacy in the silhouette, then it's most probably Marcus with her.
3 - If it's not Marcus and Lacy then it could be any one of the other couples but there's little to make me suspect it's a new "pairing" because it seems like the game changer for the finale is all about evaluating existing relationships rather than exploring new ones. So even if it isn't Lacy and Marcus I don't think it's anything other than one of the other existing couples, which means I don't think it means anything one way or another no matter who it is.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 am

The only possible alternative to Marcus/Lacy regarding Silhouette Couple, unless somebody boomerangs back to the show, would be Michelle and Graham... and, if... and I say only IF... that is the case, the shot may imply something entirely different than what actually happens.

In any case, the last hugging shot with Robert (?) is more interesting to me.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm

JBF wrote:The only possible alternative to Marcus/Lacy regarding Silhouette Couple, unless somebody boomerangs back to the show, would be Michelle and Graham... and, if... and I say only IF... that is the case, the shot may imply something entirely different than what actually happens.

In any case, the last hugging shot with Robert (?) is more interesting to me.

An interesting possibility. I believe that Michelle and Graham love each other but they are not "in love" with each other. I believe they explored "in love" at one time and for reasons they have each kept private discovered that it couldn't work. Neither has stood in the way of the other finding an "in love" kind of relationship and each has each other's back which is certainly possible without being in love. If it turns out that it is Michelle and Graham I think it's likely the result of appreciation for what one has done for the other (eg Michelle advising Graham that AshLee is crazy and to run as far and as fast as he can or Graham telling Michelle he thinks Cody is genuine and she should explore a relationship with him).

I don't know what to make of the last hugging shot. Is it possible that could have been a couple from earlier in the season and not any one of the 6 remaining at the end? Or - a shot of a couple that actually breaks up earlier in the episode spliced into the last scene of the promo to make it look like there is more than 2 couples at the end?

The only possibility I've heard mention about a boomerang couple is Chris B and Elise but Elise is back to her teaching job (with plenty of controversy with the school district and the teacher's union over that) and Chris has given an interview confirming he and Elise stayed together only briefly.

PS - I did post an interview with Jesse Kovacs about Episode 6 in which Jesse says:

But this is a great show and I do think it’s working for two of the couples. Lacy and Marcus are head-over-heels for each other and Michelle and Cody seem genuine.

So at least during his time on the show, he only saw two couples. If you believe Jesse that is.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Or he just knows about the spoilers.

BTW, after more observation, I do think Silhouette Couple are M&L.

Believe me, I am not attempting to suggest any other ending to this silly trainwreck. Heck, they could have photoshopped an arm for Sarah as she hugs Robert goodbye, for all we know. It would certainly keep viewers curious. In an oddball way, the woman resembles Clare... of all people. Graham and Zack's hair is too short... and Robert sports the blue shirt in other scenes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Access Hollywood fodder...

The raccoon comes back at least.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/chris-harrisons-bachelor-in-paradise-finale-secrets_video_2340037

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:00 pm

JBF wrote:Access Hollywood fodder...

The raccoon comes back at least.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/chris-harrisons-bachelor-in-paradise-finale-secrets_video_2340037

Hey JBF that link didn't work for me but this one did bring up the video for me:

http://bcove.me/j6cc1s0x
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Isn't Harrison a little troll? He gets my mojo up talking about The Raccoon, making me think Clare boomerangs... or something.

Not!!!

Although I am still curious who Robert is hugging in that final shot of the promo... unless that is really Graham (with slightly longer hair) hugging AshLee.

The only "bad" thing about Bachelor Pad's "game element" being "apparently wrong" was that Nick Peterson won all of the money last time without getting "engaged" to somebody and promoting Neil Lane's beloved ring collection. Otherwise this show is no different, minus the game play.

Actually... I think there would have been more successful "romantic" hook-ups HAD there been some competitions and partner-ing up for cold hard cash.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 pm

JBF wrote:Isn't Harrison a little troll? He gets my mojo up talking about The Raccoon, making me think Clare boomerangs... or something.

Not!!!

Although I am still curious who Robert is hugging in that final shot of the promo... unless that is really Graham (with slightly longer hair) hugging AshLee.

The only "bad" thing about Bachelor Pad's "game element" being "apparently wrong" was that Nick Peterson won all of the money last time without getting "engaged" to somebody and promoting Neil Lane's beloved ring collection. Otherwise this show is no different, minus the game play.

Actually... I think there would have been more successful "romantic" hook-ups HAD there been some competitions and partner-ing up for cold hard cash.

JBF could that be Marcus hugging Lacy? I just re-watched it several times and it almost looks like it could be Marcus - there is a thin spot of hair back there and I think that Marcus' hair kind of matches that. no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 am

Could be. There are some back shots of Marcus on his episode #4 date that may also match up.

Ooooohhhh.... we should just skip it. Humorously, Harrison sounds pretty ominous over that footage. It is doubtful that much is "shocking" with Marcus and Lacy. In fact, I struggle to keep my eyes open during their lovey-dovey scenes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:57 am

JBF wrote:It is doubtful that much is "shocking" with Marcus and Lacy. In fact, I struggle to keep my eyes open during their lovey-dovey scenes.

It's probable that the only "surprise" at the ending of BIP is that Marcus & Lacy not only take their relationship to the "real world" but get engaged (assuming the spoilers are right on this). Other than that I expect the typical drama over the breakups. Graham and AshLee certainly have the potential to be ... interesting? Which may explain why the show made sure the two of them stayed around and "coupled" until the end. Sarah & Robert also have the potential to be dramatic - especially given the Media Net description of the episode and a "lack of passion" in the Fantasy Date for one couple.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 am

Lucas15 wrote:Sarah & Robert also have the potential to be dramatic - especially given the Media Net description of the episode and a "lack of passion" in the Fantasy Date for one couple.

This is what is so hilarious about the situation.

I haven't visited Yee Spoiler King's site and don't know of any updates, but all summer long the Spoiled Summary Splashed Across The Internet has insinuated that these two don't make the overnight portion of their date. Maybe they have a daytime portion. Looks like Tasos and Christy might get one too. Yet there is *mystery* regarding whether or not Zorro/Jackie do.

... and I am really curious how "sources" find out this stuff. Are these contestants allowed ANY privacy?

In the promos, Zorro & Jackie only appear one time each, while we get multiple shots of Rob & Sarah... and the other couples. This means either:
a.) the spoilers goofed in details and, because the promos show more R & S than Z & J, a couple thought to not get an overnight does... and has "trouble".
b.) the spoilers are correct in that R & S do not get an overnight but Z & J are the mystery couple that potentially COULD. The Fleiss editors know all about The Spoilers and "tweeked" the promos accordingly, by having the "problem" couple receive the least amount of footage on screen.

Not that it really matters who stays the longest. You think I care which couple it is?

The Great Relationship on this show was always Robert and Zack, not each with a woman. If one bro-buddy leaves, the other probably struggles because he is in "mourning" without the other in shouting distance. At least Clare was smart. Not only did she get in the ocean with each, she also strategically sat with Robert in episode #2 when Zorro arrived with his date card so that his other option AshLee was outside of his viewing range.

Both guys have the proper edit for trouble-trouble-trouble...

Robert and Sarah looked klutzy on their dates and only started kissing mid-season.

Zorro was all over Clare until she bolted... the whole too fast/too soon "the pheromones has got me!" scenario. She spazzed when he questioned if they were just "physical". Post-Clare: each time somebody like Michelle Money or Chris Harrison comments that "time is running out", the camera pans on Zorro and Jackie. He wants to take it slow with her, but The P-R-E-S-S-U-R-E is on!

Oh Zorro... the way you looked so... so... gullible when Ashlee kept telling you Clare is a Panama Kama Sutra Expert and when Christy, being refused the date card, asks you if your relationship with Clare is too fast and too soon. And things were going ssssoooo well up to that time.

Watch the Problem Couple be Graham and AshLee. She had plenty to say to Sean regarding their overnight.

Right now all three bros are in Toronto, baby!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:51 am

This is probably not relevant much, but clare just followed her ex-boyfriend, Evan Scribner on twitter. She also went to his game the other day. "Zorro" couldn't pull the trigger.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+53
MVMom39forever
Bhaka
Iluvbachette
Sprite
tigertiz
moonchild
nuts2uiam
mindless
IrishGal
luvlady345
Rudyblue