SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Everyone leaves Paradise on this week's episode!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 pm

ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S BACHELOR IN PARADISE (9/8)

SOME COUPLES RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET TOGETHER AFTER FINDING TRUE LOVE BUT FOR OTHERS THEIR JOURNEY COMES TO A CLOSE, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT
Episode 107 – This week on the surprising season finale of “Bachelor in Paradise,” Chris Harrison returns to give the remaining cast a shocking ultimatum -- if they cannot see their relationship transitioning into their lives back home, they must leave paradise immediately. With emotions running higher than ever, a series of dramatic breakups ensue. Concerned that her friend may end up with the wrong person, Michelle encourages Graham to think twice about Ashlee. After the dust settles, Chris Harrison returns and surprises the remaining couples with romantic overnight dates.

One excited couple heads to the beautiful Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa where the head-over-heels bachelorette finally returns three little words her man is delighted to hear. Another couple heads off to enjoy dinner on the beach at the picturesque Papaya Playa where the cautious bachelorette expresses her concerns about the fast-moving relationship. And a third couple relaxes at the Zen Serenity Wellness Resort where the anxious bachelorette is excited to spend the night with her man in their fantasy suite.

The next day, the remaining couples return from their overnight dates. One excited bachelorette announces that her man is officially her boyfriend! While two of the women boast about how passionate their night was, one bachelorette is devastated by the lack of intimacy with her man. Having serious doubts about his affection for her, she confronts the stunned bachelor.

Chris Harrison comes to visit the final two couples and addresses the difficulty of taking their relationships into their lives back home. He then introduces a group of “Bachelor” couples who have successfully done just that, Jason and Molly Mesnick, Sean and Catherine Lowe and Desiree Hartstock and Chris Siegfried. In addition to sharing their insight, the group interviews the couples, testing the strength of their relationships. Everyone gathers for a final rose ceremony where one bachelorette and her loyal man exchange roses and profess their love for one another. But then, to everyone’s surprise, one nervous bachelor steals his lady away, leaving everyone wondering what will happen next? What does fate have in store for paradise’s final couple? Will their journey end in tears of heartbreak or tears of joy? All is revealed in the shocking season finale of “Bachelor in Paradise.”

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)

http://abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr68866.html

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Bringing this over from another thread. Does anyone know if Clare and Zack continued the relationship after filming?

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:But, didn't RS say that Zack hooked back up with Clare after?

Zack hooked up with Clare initially until she went bonkers on him. I don't know about the "after" part if you mean after filming.

I don't know if Brooks was truly looking for someone but they should have brought him in sooner. I think he was way more entertaining than Zack.

I don't get why either, but I could have sworn I read that Zack started hanging out with Clare after the show was done, because he and Jackie split up at the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Regarding C & Z...

A few of us have snooped them along with the other casualties of BIP. For now, we will just have to assume they are not a reunited couple. Intriguingly, they are quite friendly post-show though. Check out their instagrams and tweets.

We have at least two interesting photos from July-August posted on here:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2556-bachelor-in-paradise-pics-facebook-twitter-discussion#686754
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2556-bachelor-in-paradise-pics-facebook-twitter-discussion#687728

Jackie started following both on twitter the same day (?). If she is still in cahoots with Zack, they are doing a great job hiding the relationship. All of his public sightings are with Clare instead... and his brobuddies Robert and Graham.

When episode #1 aired, all three discussed the raccoon...

Clare Crawley @Clare_Crawley
Watch #BachelorInParadise tonight to see me talking to Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy. You'll have to watch to see what I mean!

Zack Kalter @ZackKalter
Best cameo award on #BachelorInParadise goes to the compassionate raccoon. #amazing

Jackie Parr @Jparrmakeup  
Can I add the raccoon to my twitter? #BachelorInParadise

Apparently there were no issues between Z & C watching episode #2 on August 11th

Zack Kalter @ZackKalter  
It’s never easy being the new guy…Thanks for saying yes to my date Smiley @Clare_Crawley

Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley
@ZackKalter let's be thankful our dancing skills weren't shown...

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter
@Clare_Crawley that was the best part  #brokenankle

Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley
“@ZackKalter: @Clare_Crawley that was the best part  #brokenankle” I forgot about my broken ankle

The following day, Zack and Robert discussed Clare on AfterBuzz. It is up to you to "read" any signs of interest. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2558p36-bachelor-in-paradise-screencaps-media-no-discussion#689010

Julychild reported on the latest episode thread that Zack and Lucy (also chummy with him) were attending Burning Man together. Yet this post is from... Toronto? When was this taken?

GuardianAngel wrote:
grahambunn 8 minutes ago Pumped to hang with @zackkalter and @robertgraham24 in #Toronto at the TIFF party with all the amazing peeps in the city!! #tiffbachelorparty #flirtygirlfitness #eligiblezine @eligiblezine @flirtygirlfitness. Can't wait!!!!

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* 10611146_1483987565201061_1226316717_n

Clare is still pretty stern about expecting her man to chase her if he still wants her. Again... you can easily find the shot of her being sarcastic about "eggs in one basket" with Chris Soules (posted on several threads).

This summary is interesting. Do we know who the third couple is, being discussed? By the way, Yee Spoiler Source is apparently in the dark regarding whether or not Zack and Jackie have an overnight. Unless something new has been reported recently. I haven't been visiting The Site.

umngirl wrote:
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S BACHELOR IN PARADISE (9/8)

Concerned that her friend may end up with the wrong person, Michelle encourages Graham to think twice about Ashlee. After the dust settles, Chris Harrison returns and surprises the remaining couples with romantic overnight dates.

One excited couple heads to the beautiful Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa where the head-over-heels bachelorette finally returns three little words her man is delighted to hear.

Marcus/Lacy

Another couple heads off to enjoy dinner on the beach at the picturesque Papaya Playa where the cautious bachelorette expresses her concerns about the fast-moving relationship.

Michelle/Cody

And a third couple relaxes at the Zen Serenity Wellness Resort where the anxious bachelorette is excited to spend the night with her man in their fantasy suite.

Graham/AshLee? Zack/Jackie? Christy/Tasos? Robert/Sarah?

The next day, the remaining couples return from their overnight dates. One excited bachelorette announces that her man is officially her boyfriend! While two of the women boast about how passionate their night was, one bachelorette is devastated by the lack of intimacy with her man. Having serious doubts about his affection for her, she confronts the stunned bachelor.

????

Chris Harrison comes to visit the final two couples and addresses the difficulty of taking their relationships into their lives back home.

Everyone gathers for a final rose ceremony where one bachelorette and her loyal man exchange roses and profess their love for one another.

Obviously Marcus/Lacy

But then, to everyone’s surprise, one nervous bachelor steals his lady away, leaving everyone wondering what will happen next? What does fate have in store for paradise’s final couple? Will their journey end in tears of heartbreak or tears of joy? All is revealed in the shocking season finale of “Bachelor in Paradise.”

Was this taped already?

Last edited by JBF on Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Toronto is this Friday, the Toronto International Film Festival weekend!

But then, to everyone’s surprise, one nervous bachelor steals his lady away, leaving everyone wondering what will happen next? What does fate have in store for paradise’s final couple? Will their journey end in tears of heartbreak or tears of joy? All is revealed in the shocking season finale of “Bachelor in Paradise.”

Yes that's been taped. I'm thinking that's Cody/Michelle? The other two must be Lacy and Marcus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm

OK... so Zack and Lucy may (or may not) have gone to Burning Man. Toronto is next. Got it! LOL!

Zack was been quite the hermit online lately, but being out and about makes sense.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 pm

JBF wrote:OK... so Zack and Lucy may (or may not) have gone to Burning Man. Toronto is next. Got it! LOL!

Zack was been quite the hermit online lately, but being out and about makes sense.

Zack at BM:

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* 10624120_375087662644630_1608198696_n

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* 10611210_1470584916542975_644796446_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/801005415309995185_383546
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/800770278818564189_9177801

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:44 pm

I couldn't figure out where you got those since the links got fussy on me. Then I answered my own question.

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter 2h
Wandering through the desert in Black Rock City. I officially survived my first Burning Man http://instagram.com/p/sdvi5qt2yx/

Oh bruthah...

Don't get me started on that other "are they or aren't they just friends?" couple...

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn 9h
@sarahherron how nice did @ZackKalter look at the rise ceremony on tonight's EP?? #Bae laugh out loud

Sarah Herron ‏@sarahherron
@GrahamBunn @ZackKalter ummm, great, as usual? Is this a trick question?

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter
@sarahherron @GrahamBunn def not a trick question haha.

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn
He was rocking your favorite denim shirt I thought. @sarahherron @zackkalter

@GrahamBunn @ZackKalter oh I know! I actually did notice that. Love a good #chambray. Also saw @RobertGraham24 wearing it in ur IG pic.

@GrahamBunn @ZackKalter it's so sweet how you boys share
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:00 am

JBF wrote:ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S BACHELOR IN PARADISE (9/8)
umngirl wrote:
Concerned that her friend may end up with the wrong person, Michelle encourages Graham to think twice about Ashlee. After the dust settles, Chris Harrison returns and surprises the remaining couples with romantic overnight dates.

One excited couple heads to the beautiful Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa where the head-over-heels bachelorette finally returns three little words her man is delighted to hear.

Marcus/Lacy

Another couple heads off to enjoy dinner on the beach at the picturesque Papaya Playa where the cautious bachelorette expresses her concerns about the fast-moving relationship.

Michelle/Cody

And a third couple relaxes at the Zen Serenity Wellness Resort where the anxious bachelorette is excited to spend the night with her man in their fantasy suite.

Graham/AshLee? Zack/Jackie? Christy/Tasos? Robert/Sarah?

????

Chris Harrison comes to visit the final two couples and addresses the difficulty of taking their relationships into their lives back home.

Everyone gathers for a final rose ceremony where one bachelorette and her loyal man exchange roses and profess their love for one another.

Obviously Marcus/Lacy

Was this taped already?
I think the Zen Serenity Wellness Resort date is Robert & Sarah.

I think the description with the "????" is about Robert & Sarah - the spoilers are that they were the 3rd couple who went on fantasy dates but break up after the fantasy date, with no explanation as to why. I think the phrase "one bachelorette is devastated by the lack of intimacy with her man" is the reason "why".

The information "one nervous bachelor steals his lady away, leaving everyone wondering what will happen next" is "new" - or at least wasn't discussed in any spoilers I've read. It likely refers to Cody & Michelle though I suppose it could also refer to Marcus & Lacy. The spoiler is that Marcus & Lacy are engaged but no information about when they got engaged.

The finale has been taped and although some of CH's comments suggest they would like to do an "AFR" show they haven't figured out where it would fit into the schedule (which probably means ABC hasn't agreed to air it yet or doesn't have any programming they want to bump off).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:31 am

Went through the abc.com promo (same shown on Monday) a few times.

Tasos, Christy, Zack ("It doesn't feel right" said after Michelle's "freaking out"), Jackie (head exploding after Harrison's announcement), Graham and AshLee each wear just one set of clothes. One day drama with each apparently.

Michelle is hugging Graham over something dramatic. All of his shirts, including the PI session, look the same.

Marcus/Lacy, Cody/Michelle and Robert/Sarah get multiple shots suggesting more time on screen. The first two couples comment on "he" leaving.

The "dramatic ending you won't see coming" over-rides shots of Cody, Robert, Michelle, AshLee sobbing ("I don't want it to be like this") and Sarah sobbing. Marcus' "it is the end of being in paradise" (probably not for HIM) over-rides Robert and Graham.

The "gotcha" is a hugging shot of what appears to be Robert in blue shirt and a blonde with both arms (not Sarah) and a yellow ribbon on wrist (Christy has slimmer arms and AshLee is not a good match). If this is Robert (hair looks the same), he is dressed the same as when he says "it is crazy to me". He also voice-overs "I'm not sure what just happened".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm

http://www.inquisitr.com/1449127/spoilers-for-the-bachelor-in-paradise-finale-splits-declarations-tears-and-a-proposal/

The final episode of Bachelor in Paradise is right around the corner and “Bachelor Nation” fans can’t believe that it’s almost over. This debut season has been filled with many twists and turns, and Bachelor in Paradise spoilers indicate that there are still a few more ahead. ABC is sharing some new details about the Sept. 8 finale and fans won’t want to miss these.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1449127/spoilers-for-the-bachelor-in-paradise-finale-splits-declarations-tears-and-a-proposal/#SLJ8x6cEEDD2DODG.99

The network teases Bachelor in Paradise spoilers that the couples will have to decide whether their relationship can transition into regular life back home. If they decide it’s not meant to be, they have to pack up and leave Mexico immediately. Viewers can likely expect to see some tough moments come out of this sudden twist. ABC teases that “With emotions running higher than ever, a series of dramatic breakups ensue.” As the various BIP folks consider their decisions, Michelle Money urges Graham Bunn to think carefully about his decision when it comes to AshLee Frazier.

Once some couples leave and others decide to stay, Chris Harrison will arrive with an enticing opportunity: overnight dates. One “head-over-heels bachelorette” will finally tell her guy she loves him, and this must be Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul. They will spend some time at the spa, and Marcus is thrilled that Lacy is finally throwing it all out there.

Another couple will have dinner on the beach, and per Reality Steve’s spoilers this would be Michelle Money and Cody Sattler. Michelle has been a bit apprehensive about how quickly Cody is moving when it comes to their relationship, and on this date she opens up to Cody about her concerns. A third couple is still left, and it would seem that this must be Sarah Herron and Robert Graham. Bachelor in Paradise spoilers indicate that she is “devastated by the lack of intimacy with her man,” and she confronts him over her “serious doubts about his affection for her.” Apparently he is stunned by what she has to say.

Will Robert and Sarah make it through this overnight date and manage to stay together as the show ends? Reality Steve’s spoilers have said that they don’t, and that seems to be confirmed by ABC’s press release. They note that Chris Harrison will “visit the final two couples,” and it is known that this will be Marcus and Lacy along with Michelle and Cody. The Bachelor in Paradise spoilers regarding some surprise visitors are confirmed by ABC, as Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried, Sean and Catherine Lowe and Jason and Molly Mesnick will chat with each of the couples.

There will be one more rose ceremony in this Bachelor in Paradise finale. One couple exchanges roses and profess their love for one another while another bachelor “steals his lady away, leaving everyone wondering” about what is about to happen. Is this where Marcus will propose to Lacy, as Reality Steve’s Bachelor in Paradise spoilers have previously revealed? It sounds about right, though fans will have to tune in to see which couple ends up fitting each teaser.

Unfortunately at this point there is no reunion show slated to fill fans in on where things stand for everybody now, and Reality Steve says he doesn’t see how they could pull one together at this point. Fans will have to stay tuned for updates and surely there will be a lot of pictures and news shared on social media once the finale has aired.

Tune in to the Bachelor in Paradise finale airing on ABC on Monday, Sept. 8 to see how AshLee Frazier and Graham Bunn’s split goes down, as well as see Marcus propose to Lacy. Could there be a BIP wedding, or even two, coming down the road?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1449127/spoilers-for-the-bachelor-in-paradise-finale-splits-declarations-tears-and-a-proposal/#SLJ8x6cEEDD2DODG.99

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 am

OK. I need to satisfy my curiosity once and for all.

The abc promo for Monday with all its unexpected/don't see it coming "stuff"...

http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/video/most-recent/VDKA0_l7zfgquq

Are we all 100% certain that Marcus and Lacy are The Silhouette People? Yes the pony tail matches, but Michelle also sports one. The guy doesn't look much like Marcus but still could be.

Also... who is Robert (maybe it is Robert) hugging in the last shot? Sarah has just one arm. Nobody sports the yellow wrist band.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+53
MVMom39forever
Bhaka
Iluvbachette
Sprite
tigertiz
moonchild
nuts2uiam
mindless
IrishGal
luvlady345
Rudyblue