SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Sarah Herron Reveals She and Robert Graham Dated After Bachelor in Paradise

Just last week, we were telling you about Sarah Herron’s regrets over “jumping to conclusions” with her Bachelor in Paradise beau Robert Graham. The blonde beauty was feeling wary about her decision to dump Rob during the finale episode as she wondered if she overreacted to his lack of intimacy in the Fantasy Suite. But now we’re finding out that the two actually met up for another date when they got back to their mutual hometown of L.A.!

In her most recent Parade blog, Sarah dishes on the off-camera moments following her heartwrenching breakup, which apparently included some mentorship from Michelle Money.

“[Michelle] said, ‘If Robert really cares for you and is falling in love like he says he is, he will come after you in L.A. You live too close not to make it work if it’s meant to be.’ I felt comforted by this thought and trusted in her.”

And despite the sage advice from the Bachelor franchise mainstay, Sar admits that she still wasn’t feeling fully confident in her decision. In fact, the 27-year-old was so in turmoil and emotional (“I cried for days”) that she first failed and then succeeded at meeting up with her ex.

“[I] even attempted to see him in our hotel rooms after we left,” she details. "I apologized profusely and pleaded for Robert to understand that I got carried away. I confessed that I had put too much pressure on the development of our relationship and inappropriately compared it to Cody and Michelle’s and Marcus and Lacy’s. He calmed me and said we’d figure it out back in L.A.”

That promise was kept, and the two met for dinner in Santa Monica a little while later. But alas, it was of no help for Sarob — at least, that’s not the way Sarah sees it. “At first, it felt like home — it was comforting to see him, but within a few minutes I could tell it was ruined. We weren’t ‘Sarah and Robert'"; (otherwise known as ‘Sarob’).

Whomp. Sometimes the past is better left there, if you ask us. Then again, it can’t be easy to rewatch a breakup like that and not have a few misgivings. At least this uncomfortable dinner may have given Sarah some closure.

Source

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 pm

This lady needs to grow up - she threw away something just because it needed "work." I think the relationship would have survived if she had been willing to take it slowly, as Robert wanted. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 pm

ironcat wrote:I don't think any woman should expect a man to "fight for her" when the relationship is a few weeks old, and they have not even exchanged ILY's.  IMO Sarah used that expression to sort of justify her mistake in dumping Robert prematurely.  And I don't think we should start confusing the concept of "fighting for someone" with "no not meaning no" in a physical sense under any circumstance.  Or stalking.  no no

I didn't really mean to equate the two ... more of a ramble about women expecting a guy to "fight" for them when they are saying in plain terms, "we don't work, I want to break up." THAT I find ridiculous.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:31 pm

JBF wrote:
These people are their own worst enemies.

The one piece of truth CH has often said is that these people can learn a lot about themselves through this process. If they are willing to watch back with an open mind, they could see their own destructive behaviors.

Personally, I think people do that because while they think they want a relationship, they aren't really ready for one. So, the subconscious mind finds a way to mess everything up, every time.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+53
MVMom39forever
Bhaka
Iluvbachette
Sprite
tigertiz
moonchild
nuts2uiam
mindless
IrishGal
luvlady345
Rudyblue