SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:42 pm

JBF wrote:I mean... none of the other Bachelor/ette couples are doing this.

Some have. Trista & Ryan recently did Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars which is a cable TV show similar to Couples Therapy. Sean & Catherine did a marriage bootcamp through their church before they got married (it was a church requirement prior to any chirch marriage).

chasingpavements wrote:
JBF wrote:Which reminds me... did Jason/Molly, Sean/Catherine and Chris/Des really "help" those final couples? Actually I would have liked either them or a professional to come on the show earlier when there were more contestants together.

It's funny, because I was listening to Jason/Molly's podcast and they said that their one big advice that they kept repeating was "take it slow!"…and Marcus/Lacy got engaged and Cody is moving to UT right afterwards. So, I don't really think that they "helped".

LOL - at least it seems like their advice wasn't heeded; but on the other hand, what might seem fast to one couple is slow to another. I think better advice might have been to take their relationship at a pace they feel is right for them (whatever that pace might be) and not let the pressures of the show push them into doing something they aren't ready for.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:56 pm

^Sean and Catherine's premarital class wasn't required. It wasn't even through the church they attend. It was something they did to make sure their relationship and marriage had a strong foundation. Totally different than JuanPa/Nikki and Trista/Ryan airing their therapy and problems all over reality tv.

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Gee. I only remember Ryan having a hissy fit when Trista was with her dance partner on her two week or so stint on Dancing With The Stars. Did they have a therapy show and I missed it?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:25 pm

JBF wrote:Gee. I only remember Ryan having a hissy fit when Trista was with her dance partner on her two week or so stint on Dancing With The Stars. Did they have a therapy show and I missed it?

I think we all might have. Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars was on WeTV in May of this year:

http://www.wetv.com/full-episodes/marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars/3601283892001/the-ambush

I think you need a valid account with a cable TV provider to be able to watch the on-line episodes.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:38 pm

They didn't need that silly show. Although it was probably good recreational exercise for the fire-fighter/mountain climber.

Even though I am not much of a fan of Juan/Nikki, I do think their show will be a very favorable experience. Viewers can see for themselves that they really are in a "relationship" or not just a "showmance" like a few past Bachelor/ette "couples" in the past. At least the TV cameras are recording all of the effort they are putting into it... even if she seems to be working harder than he is as of episode #1.

Again I wish the star couples appeared on Bachelor In Paradise earlier. Would have loved seeing Sean confront AshLee and politely remind her where the cameras are.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:23 pm

JBF wrote:They didn't need that silly show. Although it was probably good recreational exercise for the fire-fighter/mountain climber.

Even though I am not much of a fan of Juan/Nikki, I do think their show will be a very favorable experience. Viewers can see for themselves that they really are in a "relationship" or not just a "showmance" like a few past Bachelor/ette "couples" in the past. At least the TV cameras are recording all of the effort they are putting into it... even if she seems to be working harder than he is as of episode #1.

Again I wish the star couples appeared on Bachelor In Paradise earlier. Would have loved seeing Sean confront AshLee and politely remind her where the cameras are.

Now now, you're being mischievous here JBF, like Ashlee would "bunny-boil" Sean alive! But I'd have loved that on TV for 10 millions people to see :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Awwww... I like AshLee. Yet even lil' ol' me couldn't resist.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:02 pm

affraid

Which Bachelor Nation Beauty Is Unrecognizable With Dark Hair? (PHOTO)

Who is This Raven-Haired Beauty?

(“Remember when…?? #tbt #HolyDarkHair #KindaMissIt”)

When we first saw this photo, we had to look twice, nay, three times before we believed it was actually a picture of the gal who claims it as herself. These days, the brunette pictured looks a whole lot different — like 18 shades of blond lighter different. Her hair’s also a bit longer now, but she is still rocking that signature middle part.

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Ashlee-frazier-guess-who-1409870727

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 -  September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 31 Ashlee-frazier-in-tulum-1409870937

Wetpaint
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

JBF wrote:Gee. I only remember Ryan having a hissy fit when Trista was with her dance partner on her two week or so stint on Dancing With The Stars. Did they have a therapy show and I missed it?

Yes but they were the "perfect" couple of the group. They had some very minor issues but overall it was very clear they just did it because Trista wanted to and for the $$. they stayed out of the drama heck they rarely showed their bedroom door as I don't think even the producers could come up with much on them.

I think JP and Nikki are the exact opposite...I really think they need help.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:41 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yes but they were the "perfect" couple of the group.  They had some very minor issues but overall it was very clear they just did it because Trista wanted to and for the $$.  they stayed out of the drama heck they rarely showed their bedroom door as I don't think even the producers could come up with much on them.

I think JP and Nikki are the exact opposite...I really think they need help.

I don't think that their relationship was in any severe danger or anything.  Although they may have had some issues I think that they would/could have worked through those without CT.  With everything they have had to deal with - TB and TBTB doing their very best to paint them in the VERY worst light possible, their long distance relationship and also him having a daughter is it any wonder they had some issues they could use help with?!  I think they are the real deal, really love each other and are going to do their very best to make this work.  There are never any guarantees but I really think they have an awesome chance of making it work!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:49 am

ALL of the Bachelor/ette couples need help... serious help. Just wait until Marcus and Lacy's "honeymoon" is over and they will become the next VH1 prime candidates. As far as I'm concerned, Juan/Nikki simply "blend in" with the rest of the Fleiss Family, a family not unlike the Corleones. If you don't cooperate with "Godfather" Michael and his associate Neil Lane...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:40 pm

JBF wrote:ALL of the Bachelor/ette couples need help... serious help. Just wait until Marcus and Lacy's "honeymoon" is over and they will become the next VH1 prime candidates. As far as I'm concerned, Juan/Nikki simply "blend in" with the rest of the Fleiss Family, a family not unlike the Corleones. If you don't cooperate with "Godfather" Michael and his associate Neil Lane...

giggling Great analogy! Love a good Brando reference, too.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - **Finale** - Episode 7 - September 8 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+53
MVMom39forever
Bhaka
Iluvbachette
Sprite
tigertiz
moonchild
nuts2uiam
mindless
IrishGal
luvlady345
Rudyblue