SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 am

We most likely don't have long to wait to see if Nick is there for hanging with the guys at mta or Andi. Unless he's part of mta for some reason, he's there to hang with the boys so he should appear in pics they post when they go out tonight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:45 am

Alanna wrote:We most likely don't have long to wait to see if Nick is there for hanging with the guys at mta or Andi. Unless he's part of mta for some reason, he's there to hang with the boys so he should appear in pics they post when they go out tonight.

Do you think they would let him go to LA to MTA to party with that tape out and anything? I think if he was just going there to hang with the guys and get pictures taken all over, they would be like: can you cool it bc you already spoiled our ending. It seems odd.

I think he might be appearing on the MTA ala Courtney. Which I would love because it's just more screen time of him.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am

Cecilia wrote:
Alanna wrote:We most likely don't have long to wait to see if Nick is there for hanging with the guys at mta or Andi. Unless he's part of mta for some reason, he's there to hang with the boys so he should appear in pics they post when they go out tonight.

Do you think they would let him go to LA to MTA to party with that tape out and anything?  I think if he was just going there to hang with the guys and get pictures taken all over, they would be like: can you cool it bc you already spoiled our ending.  It seems odd.

I think he might be appearing on the MTA ala Courtney.  Which I would love because it's just more screen time of him.

They let Clare go and take pictures last year... but I hope we don't see any pictures of Nick hanging with the guys and he really is there for MTA or another reason. I will be curious to see if RS' spy reports anything back to him regarding the taping.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:06 am

Or they could be trying to redeem him and looking to gauge audience section, in case The Farmer (LOVE that nickname!) has to harvest.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 pm

TPTB tried to redeem Courtney's image because she was F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:09 pm

2observe wrote:TPTB tried to redeem Courtney's image because she was F1.  

Actually MTA would be so empty without Nick's presence he's pretty much the main drama on this show right now! what'd MTA be without talking about Nick....

Andrew's cheating...JJ's instigating...anything else???
it's almost necessary for him to be there
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:15 pm

emusha wrote:
2observe wrote:TPTB tried to redeem Courtney's image because she was F1.  

Actually MTA would be so empty without Nick's presence he's pretty much the main drama on this show right now! what'd MTA be without talking about Nick....

Andrew's cheating...JJ's instigating...anything else???
it's almost necessary for him to be there
My point exactly. :yes: And, the same held true for Courtney.  She was the main reason for so much conflict/drama during Ben's Season, so they had to have her at the WTA. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Nick posted a picture of him and his Chicago buddies today , "catching up with the boys"
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 41 10502635_356713127809547_1175527911_n

So, is he in LA and this picture just to throw us off?
Or, he never went to LA and the girl was mistaken?
Or, he already had his SH visit with Andi and since today she is filming so he flew home?
When it comes to Nick's SM, I am  Suspect :headbanging no idea no idea :stirthepot 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:22 pm

The only thing I question is would they include Nick in MTN and then have unspoiled viewers think oh she chooses Josh even if they say he is still one of the F2. IMO it is too easy. We could also look at the flip side and viewers may think Nick is F1 because he is one of the F2 and at the MTN a la Courtney.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Who are those guys? I'm to lazy to go check to see if they are from Andi's season. If they are, that might mean he is in LA and catching up with the boys?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:ago Who are those guys? I'm to lazy to go check to see if they are from Andi's season. If they are, that might mean he is in LA and catching up with the boys?
I know for sure the guy on the left in green shirt is a friend from Chicago who also works at Salesforce

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:15 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:ago Who are those guys? I'm to lazy to go check to see if they are from Andi's season. If they are, that might mean he is in LA and catching up with the boys?
I know for sure the guy on the left in green shirt is a friend from Chicago who also works at Salesforce

Oh, thanks sdmom. I just looked through the contestant thread (some are in archive too) I didn't see any of those too. So now what does this mean? That girl was mistaken, and he's not in L.A. We need nutty to tweet his Dad, since she's in tight with him. Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit