SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

sophienette wrote:And on that note... I am off to cut the last 2 episodes in prep for future videos... and I am not just cutting Josh bits Smiley
Thanks for all of your efforts Sophie  :Nod:

jen689

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I found it weird that Nick commented on jaclyn Swartz photo on IG  making fun of him...she didn't  even tag him and neither of them are following eachother. Seems to me he is bothered  and looking through the bachelorette tag on IG

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:48 pm

4health wrote:
sdmom wrote:
4health wrote:I have not been a big Nick fan.  He is not my type but he has grown on me and I do enjoy him with Andi.    I don't mean to sound rude or mean but Nick kind of has a lisps and it makes him seem younger then he is.  I think it is charming some times and not so charming at other times.  
I have come to appreciate Nick's time with Andi.  The parts I like and enjoy watching are the genuine parts of Nick's feelings for Andi like:

1 ~ Nick kissing Andi before their dinner time at SQT after the group date rose, (his hands were under jacket and top, (creepy or genuine) I say genuine
2~ This or That conversation  my favorite was "go big or go home"
3~ When she invites him to go to the fireworks you see him run his hands up her sides (legs to hip) ….but I did see Andi put her hands out to either stop him going any higher or under her lose top or it just seemed that way and we didn't get to see what happen after that, it jumped to the fireworks.  

I see a genuine connection and I like Andi with Nick.   I am fine if Nick does become F1.  But, (I know there is a video thread) in the video I begin to question Nick and have become to believe the guys that Nick saw and studied more of the bachelor seasons.   In the plane video you hear him talking about Jason/Melissa/Molly story/switching.  He knows more then what he shared on the plane conversation.   On Monday's show he only said that he watched Des' season to see what he was getting himself into.   Jason's season was a while ago so if he only saw Des' how would he know about Jason's if he hadn't watch more then he is saying.   So I think there is something up with Nick and question some of the things he is saying and doing.  Which makes me sad because I do like him (took me a while) but I do.

ps I not saying I want him to be F1 but I see how he is F1 as of right now and hometowns things change.  JMO

Nick never mentioned Jason/Melissa/Molly by name. I think it's possible TPTB/his handlers whispered it in his ear, such as "Even if she rejected you, she may change her mind later, it had happened before..."
It's also possible we will never find out the truth about the video.

sd you might be right about a handler….but since 5 of the guys all said that Nick knew a helluva lot about former seasons I am of the opinion that he does.  The plane video was just another thing that I think just might back up the 5 guys comments/feelings.  that's all…...

to continue here...

I would like to add to this, that guys talked about Nick strategizing ... but noone gave examples, noone said "you've said this and that" ...
it's easy to just "throw a piece" out there for anyone to come with own conclusion ... but who is right? ... who knows the truth then?

I'm actually also convinced that Nick watched many different seasons ... I would in his position if I need to sign to participate at the show like this and if haven't watched it before (just know what is about) ... I would get informed first...
that still doesn't mean that I would go there to just play, do the game, fake, strategize every move ... but if you are a person who analyzes everything, thinks of A, B, C possibilities before making a move (and I do ... maybe because I'm a libra and maybe because I have similar traits as Nick, I'm talking this way) it doesn't mean you are not genuine and caring person.

ETA: to say, Brian, Chris ... they are criticizing Nick of doing something they think he meant and making an interpretation of his words, conclusions without knowing all the facts ... beside now, with all "Nick is a genuine, real good guy" they are backing away from their first impression ... which means they were just impressions of what Nick was saying and how he was behaving.
It's not like what they say is exactly like it is. It could be ... just saying ... come to own conclusion once you know all the info.
And by that also mean - watch what you're getting into.

Beside ... I really want to see .. who of those guys have never watched TB before participating.

Now that's the answer I'd like to hear.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I found it weird that Nick commented on jaclyn Swartz photo on IG  making fun of him

Remember when Jaclyn Swartz went gah gah over Ed in BP #2  no no 

She likes to :stirthepot

Do you have the link?  I'd like to see Nick's  response  :yes:

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 pm

I have to ask, if people are so bothered by Nick, why go look at his twitter at all? I can't stand Emily Maynard, so I don't go to her blog, I don't check any of her social media. I only see stuff if it gets posted here.

I will not give that woman any of my time.

So why give time to someone you hate?

Like Kasha said ignore them.

Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favorite books. And one of my favorite exchanges
"Not at all," was her answer; "but depend upon it, he means to be severe on us, and our surest way of disappointing him will be to ask nothing about it."

Jane Austen. Pride & Prejudice (p. 30). Amazon Digital Services, Inc..

Jane Austen. Pride & Prejudice (p. 30). Amazon Digital Services, Inc..
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 929114_1469818549926734_273237896_n
Jaclyn's comment: #regram from @mrsphotobooth #ghostbusters #bachelorette errr duhhh (posted June 30)
nick's comment: I love that movie;)

I think it's typical Nick self depreciating humor

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:44 pm

jen689 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I found it weird that Nick commented on jaclyn Swartz photo on IG  making fun of him

Remember when Jaclyn Swartz went gah gah over Ed in BP #2  no no 

She likes to :stirthepot

Do you have the link?  I'd like to see Nick's  response  :yes:

I see Nick hanging out with Jaclyn, after all, she is moving to Chicago next month.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:50 pm

ElonM wrote:I see Nick hanging out with Jaclyn, after all, she is moving to Chicago next month.
 interesting

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 929114_1469818549926734_273237896_n
Jaclyn's comment: #regram from @mrsphotobooth #ghostbusters #bachelorette errr duhhh (posted June 30)

Ha! That is who he looks like. It had been bugging me for the whole season, trying to figure out what famous person he resembled.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 929114_1469818549926734_273237896_n

Ha! That is who he looks like. It had been bugging me for the whole season, trying to figure out what famous person he resembled.

I wish I could post pictures, I try but I suck and never get it right.  To me he looks like Jason Segel from How I Met Your Mother.  Here is a link to his page from that show.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_your_mother/cast/78/?pg=1
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:15 am

here ya go:
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 Jason_segel_0

I think the real Nick is cuter than both of the photos. He has that boyish, impish look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit