SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:33 pm

isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:It's still gives me pause why Nick was being filmed Thursday in his home town and than showed up in CA..
I guess we will have to wait n see..

Yep.  We don't know what he was doing.  I'm a tiny bit concerned he won't be at the ATFR although I don't see how TPTB would allow that.  

I am actually leaning towards it be for ATFR.  I think may be things may be too tense and uncomfortable for all parties involved especially regarding what may or may have not happened in the FS and plus the video.

I don't think that is it at all. CH, Elan, and others have defended Nick from all the those who are not fans in SM. I don't think TPTB are upset with Nick at all. I also don't believe the producer was in Milwaukee to tape a segment for the ATFR. It doesn't make sense that the camera crew followed Nick all over town. If it was just an interview about being heartbroken, they would just sit down somewhere and interview him. There is way more to this.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm

At first I thought they want him as the bachelor. I still think it is a possibility if for some reason chris and/or his family don't want him to do it. Then I thought he will be missing the ATFR. Now I don't believe so, but still not sure. Nick seems fine now so I can see him going.

I honestly think Andi was only intimate with Josh and shared a closeness with Nick during the FS but not what she shared with Josh. IMO  

I just got home and have not had time to check the rumors on Chris being the next bachelor. I still have a feeling something is up with the network and getting behind Chris. Off to check. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:46 pm

I'm having a tough time believing that Nick goes down without a fight (should he be F2). He saw a forever with Andi and he has acknowledged that breakups are hard on him. I could see Nick doing some "rule breaking" again when he gets back to Milwaukee in order to contact her. Perhaps the filming in Milwaukee is part of this storyline??
I know I'm TOTALLY grasping at straws concocting story lines. I just am trying to make sense of a Bach producer being in Milwaukee this late in the game. I don't think it has to do with being the next Bachelor....

I

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:At first I thought they want him as the bachelor.  I still think it is a possibility if for some reason chris and/or his family don't want him to do it.  Then I thought he will be missing the ATFR.  Now I don't believe so, but still not sure.  Nick seems fine now so I can see him going.

I honestly think Andi was only intimate with Josh and shared a closeness with Nick during the FS but not what she shared with Josh.  IMO   

I just got home and have not had time to check the rumors on Chris being the next bachelor.  I still have a feeling something is up with the network and getting behind Chris.  Off to check.  Smiley

I think she was intimate with both. It was clear from their video messages. Sorry Josh.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:48 pm

missjayne wrote:I don't know if it's because I find Nick so attractive and Josh nice yet boring, but I just wonder even if Josh is the F1 (which I believe esp due to that video), does Andi still have lingering feelings for Nick or is she like completely over him or did she really not have very strong feelings for him and was just acting the whole time. I know I'm just being hopeful but I can't help but wonder if Andi is now 100% in love with Josh and has no feelings for Nick watching the show back. I haven't been watching post filming interviews with andi...does she pretty much confirm she is engaged and happy? I know Josh is nice, handsome etc but I guess I just would never pick someone like Josh over
Nick but I guess I am not Andi.

so have we figured out why Nick was in LA and why producers were with nick in his hometown recently?

I agree. At this stage of being fan of this crazy show, it's hard to separate personal preferences and I've always been more attracted to Nick types than the big personality-alpha jock. The more that we get to "know" Nick onscreen and see his varying sides, the better and better looking he gets. I thought he was over the top sexy last night (while others on this forum were BORED!) and that the night time portion of FD by the tree was one of the hottest, most romantic scenes EVER when he told her why he loved her and then their steamy make out with Andi pulling his pelvis toward her's and Nick had his hands on her butt. Wowza ...  Embarassed 

While I'd never let someone like Nick go, I am not Andi. But ... Andi made such a point of giving Nick an excellent Bachelorette experience (FIR, 2 1-on-1 dates, Group date rose early in season AND prior to HTD for even more 1-on-1 time, secluded beach for FD/first FD, etc.) and she asked his 9 year old sister "would you want me as a sister" .... well, I think there is something to be said for all this seasonal evidence as well.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:At first I thought they want him as the bachelor.  I still think it is a possibility if for some reason chris and/or his family don't want him to do it.  Then I thought he will be missing the ATFR.  Now I don't believe so, but still not sure.  Nick seems fine now so I can see him going.

I honestly think Andi was only intimate with Josh and shared a closeness with Nick during the FS but not what she shared with Josh.  IMO   

I just got home and have not had time to check the rumors on Chris being the next bachelor.  I still have a feeling something is up with the network and getting behind Chris.  Off to check.  Smiley

I don't think so, he talked about the FS in his video message to Andi. The things he said, and her reaction to them, left no doubt they got intimate.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:50 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
missjayne wrote:I don't know if it's because I find Nick so attractive and Josh nice yet boring, but I just wonder even if Josh is the F1 (which I believe esp due to that video), does Andi still have lingering feelings for Nick or is she like completely over him or did she really not have very strong feelings for him and was just acting the whole time. I know I'm just being hopeful but I can't help but wonder if Andi is now 100% in love with Josh and has no feelings for Nick watching the show back. I haven't been watching post filming interviews with andi...does she pretty much confirm she is engaged and happy? I know Josh is nice, handsome etc but I guess I just would never pick someone like Josh over
Nick but I guess I am not Andi.

so have we figured out why Nick was in LA and why producers were with nick in his hometown recently?

I agree. At this stage of being fan of this crazy show, it's hard to separate personal preferences and I've always been more attracted to Nick types than the big personality-alpha jock. The more that we get to "know" Nick onscreen and see his varying sides, the better and better looking he gets. I thought he was over the top sexy last night (while others on this forum were BORED!) and that the night time portion of FD by the tree was one of the hottest, most romantic scenes EVER when he told her why he loved her and then their steamy make out with Andi pulling his pelvis toward her's and Nick had his hands on her butt. Wowza ...   Embarassed 

While I'd never let someone like Nick go, I am not Andi. But ... Andi made such a point of giving Nick an excellent Bachelorette experience (FIR, 2 1-on-1 dates, Group date rose early in season AND prior to HTD for even more 1-on-1 time, secluded beach for FD/first FD, etc.) and she asked his 9 year old sister "would you want me as a sister" .... well, I think there is something to be said for all this seasonal evidence as well.

I think she was on the fence (although possibly leaning towards Josh as her "type" and attraction) until the end. But that is the big debate. Only she knows.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:50 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

I don't think so, he talked about the FS in his video message to Andi.  The things he said, and her reaction to them, left no doubt they got intimate.

Yep. We posted same thought at same time. Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

I don't think so, he talked about the FS in his video message to Andi.  The things he said, and her reaction to them, left no doubt they got intimate.

I disagree. I think that is why Josh went third so she could tell him he was the only one. JMO Josh said it was the best day of his life, and yes Nick said it was memorable and they connected but I just have a feeling about this. I guess we will never know and it is none of our business and obviously does not matter now.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Yep.  We don't know what he was doing.  I'm a tiny bit concerned he won't be at the ATFR although I don't see how TPTB would allow that.  

I am actually leaning towards it be for ATFR.  I think may be things may be too tense and uncomfortable for all parties involved especially regarding what may or may have not happened in the FS and plus the video.

I don't think that is it at all.  CH, Elan, and others have defended Nick from all the those who are not fans in SM.  I don't think TPTB are upset with Nick at all.  I also don't believe the producer was in Milwaukee to tape a segment for the ATFR.  It doesn't make sense that the camera crew followed Nick all over town.  If it was just an interview about being heartbroken, they would just sit down somewhere and interview him.  There is way more to this.

Maybe they are putting a  piece together to show at the ATFR to show that Nick is not a bad guy as his introduction, Bella seems like she is part of that filming. I know it hasn't been done before, especially to a F2 guy, but it could be possible. Another thing that entered my mind and is really farfetched, what if he was manipulated into asking Andi for a second chance through that filming? I hope NOT, but he has been thrown so much under the bus this season I don't know how far the producers will go. All of it sounds crazy, but Im out of ideas. :crazed

ETA: OMG, Philphan, I just read your post. We both were thinking the same thing.  hmmm 

Last edited by Beagle on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I disagree.  I think that is why Josh went third so she could tell him he was the only one.  JMO  Josh said it was the best day of his life, and yes Nick said it was memorable and they connected but I just have a feeling about this.  I guess we will never know and it is none of our business and obviously does not matter now.   Hugesmile 

She let Chris go because she didn't want to get intimate with him. So I think she was intimate with both Nick and Josh.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 pm

But being intimate can mean different things with different people. I guess we have to agree to disagree. ;) I also wonder if Nick will be the next bachelor. Off to research some info on Chris.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit