SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 pm

I had shoulder surgery and was off during the majority of Sean's season. If Nick is Bachelor….hmmmm…I think my other arm is starting to hurt!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:29 pm

ironcat wrote:If Nick was F1 and there for a SH visit, would the producers allow him to be seen in public? no idea 

Just for the record regarding Jason, he did make the comment on their most recent podcast that Nick wasn't handsome enough to be the next Bachelor when he and Molly were discussing who they thought it would be.  He didn't say it to insult Nick, was just giving his perspective, however ironic it was.  And yes, he has defended Nick in the past as a victim of bad editing, when Molly was bashing him (although I believe she did say Nick was more likable in this last episode).

What is funny to me about the whole Jason and Molly thing with Nick. Isn't Nick kind of being edited like Molly? 

Oh and not handsome enough to be bachelor.  Hi Jason, when you look in the mirror and see mini Jake just behind you on the bachelor dias, can you please be quiet?  Thanks.  I just to like Jason and Molly, but think their growing fame and being the bachelor ambassadors of Seattle are going to their heads a bit.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm

jen689 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:...not unless they are trying to clean up his image for the next bachelor, didn't they recently find out that Chris is a no go?
The rumors are Chris can't leave for filming because of harvest season.  I'm not sure if it's been confirmed.

If Nick is in the running for the next bachelor I think he'll be on the MTA to confront the men and bring closure to all the drama.
ohh, if chris is out maybe they are trying to push nick as the next bachelor. interesting developments.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:39 pm

sorry, I'm not following the reasoning here... isn't it possible for Nick to be hiding in plain sight? He certainly could use the excuse of needing to be in LA for show related stuff... he could even go to the MTA after party (I don't think we'll see him at the MTA), I mean why not and STILL hook up with Andi. Why does it have to be one or the other?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:42 pm

I think one thing can be said with certainty this season: tptb threw all the old rules and patterns out and anything goes. (kinda like Nick's FD ensemble!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:I had shoulder surgery and was off during the majority of Sean's season. If Nick is Bachelor….hmmmm…I think my other arm is starting to hurt!!

Maybe a nice repeated stress injury from lifting pina coladas in Curacao?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:02 am

jen689 wrote:
ironcat wrote: he did make the comment on their most recent podcast that Nick wasn't handsome enough to be the next Bachelor....
Remember Lorenzo Borghese  question I think Nick is way better looking than he is.

Yeah, and remember Blob?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:18 am

Question: Why was Chris being filmed in Seattle giving out roses during Des' Season, before the FRC???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 am

2observe wrote:Question: Why was Chris being filmed in Seattle giving out roses during Des' Season, before the FRC???  

I don't think it was ever proven why, my opinion, to mess with RS and make him feel more confident as more and more people questioned the lack of SCs with Brooks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:26 am

2observe wrote:Question: Why was Chris being filmed in Seattle giving out roses during Des' Season, before the FRC???  

Good q - was élan just being his usual pot stirring self? What budget does abc give them so stir the pot??

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:57 am

nutty1 wrote:I had shoulder surgery and was off during the majority of Sean's season. If Nick is Bachelor….hmmmm…I think my other arm is starting to hurt!!

LOL & I might not have much issues being unspoiled Smiley but I will watch for the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 am

Roberto was seen shopping in LA on MTA weekend with Ali.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit