SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:15 pm

They are both friends. IMO (no way of knowing) that looks more like an evening scene. The lady who saw him posted that after 8 PM EST. If he was in LA, I don't think he would have made it back. Unless it is today??

I wish we could see a time on his watch.

I tweeted the lady and she answered, she seemed sure it was Nick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:27 pm

i saw on the abc board someone suggested the reason the producer was seen with nick in his HT was probably to make an intro video for the MTA since he's in the F2. they had one for josh but didn't for nick and so had to create one when they do their thing on the F2. that seems like a really likely reason to me for the producer being there in nick's HT.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Wouldn't they do that in Chicago??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

gabriele wrote:i saw on the abc board someone suggested the reason the producer was seen with nick in his HT was probably to make an intro video for the MTA since he's in the F2. they had one for josh but didn't for nick and so had to create one when they do their thing on the F2. that seems like a really likely reason to me for the producer being there in nick's HT.
this makes sense, Gabriele. Thanks for the post......
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember seeing the introduction in the MTA video.  It usually starts when the final 2 come out of the limo and meet the lead for the first time.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wouldn't they do that in Chicago??
Exactly!

When Nick does his ITM it says he's a software account executive from Chicago, IL

The only time they show where they're from is for the hometowns.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Correct me if I am wrong. I thought each guy had an intro video but TPTB didn't show all of them?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Correct me if I am wrong. I thought each guy had an intro video but TPTB didn't show all of them?
That's my thought as well.  Before the season starts they have no idea who the lead will be interested in.  Do they make a video for each contestant which may or may not be shown to the viewers  question

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:47 pm

sdmom wrote:Correct me if I am wrong. I thought each guy had an intro video but TPTB didn't show all of them?

No. They film intros for selected contestants, usually 10-15, and then decide which ones make the show, which ones are deleted scenes, or which ones aren't shown at all.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:53 pm

gabriele wrote:i saw on the abc board someone suggested the reason the producer was seen with nick in his HT was probably to make an intro video for the MTA since he's in the F2. they had one for josh but didn't for nick and so had to create one when they do their thing on the F2. that seems like a really likely reason to me for the producer being there in nick's HT.
I had mentioned this, also, but since no one saw any intro's this season, how would that poster know if they had filmed one for Josh or not? 
It was just speculation on my part.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 pm

umngirl wrote:

No. They film intros for selected contestants, usually 10-15, and then decide which ones make the show, which ones are deleted scenes, or which ones aren't shown at all.
^ yes.  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit