SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 1:05 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Q to all :

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww!  (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Meryl and Charlie and both their families will be vacationing in Hawaii I believe in the first 2 weeks in June.  Then her and Charlie will go to Japan and they were supposed to enroll college full time this fall but in an interview she  said that her and Charlie will be very busy this fall so they will be taking online classes instead.  I think they will be doing Disney on Ice and then next year they will be on Stars on Ice again.  Meryl and Charlie are capitalizing on their popularity so they will be extremely busy.  For me it's Meryl and Charlie that should date.  They've together for 17 yrs.  He was jealous of Maks based on his facial expressions at the skybox in DWTS.  Hopefully seeing her with Maks is the one thing that will make Charlie realize that Meryl is the one for him.  She loves him based on the memorable year dedication song All of me by John Legend and the way she looks at Charlie.  If you watch during Charlie's elimination her face lighted up when Charlie pointed to her that he's now 100% Team Meryl and that he said Love you.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you about Charlie and Meryl. I don't think their relationship will ever get past partners/very good friends. If they haven't dated yet, I doubt it will ever happen. I think Charlie is very happy for Meryl and her success and he is also very happy with his girlfriend of about 3 years.

I totally agree with you umngirl.  The way she danced with Maks, (I know it is a lot different than ice-dancing) but she never seemed sensual or acted sexual with Charlie.  With Maks it was different.  Even her good friends commented on the change in her.  This is why there is now a thread for them because everyone saw it.     :yes:   

Maybe Maks and Meryl are trying to figure it out now and maybe nothing will go further, but I bet they are considering it.  Either way, they are keeping it private for now.   Smiley 

Yes Maks even said in one of the videos (it maybe week 5) that's on this thread that both him and Meryl want to continue whatever this is that they have for a long time after the show is over. (not sure if that is his exact words but something along that line.) They look to each other a lot in interviews when questions are asked and there is a lot of hand holding and back rubbing. IMO they are a couple and trying to see where it will go. I hope it goes very far because I just love this couple together and how they compliment one another.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 26, 2014 1:32 pm

I consider Meryl's most recent statement, "we are not dating," to be pretty unambiguous.  Before they were playing it coy because the couples fans want to see as couples ALWAYS play it coy, right up through the GMA interview.

And then we find out it there was never anything more there.  Because, honestly, if every dance pair that looked convincing got married these dancers would have had a dozen marriages and divorces by now.

I've had male friends I was touchy/feely physical with that I never dated (or slept with, or made out with).  I guess in different lives we might have dated, and I would say we loved each other in some way (still get warm and fuzzy if I think about them), but there were things there that just made it clear to me that we weren't meant to be together (although I did think we would be friends forever, which we probably would have been had modern social media existed at the time to keep us connected).  I can envision that sort of feeling, then imposing a 16 hours a day working relationship on it that requires chemistry and touching and see how it come across as "there must be something more there."  All the interviews with close friends and relatives and Maks' ex lead to super close people who care about each other but aren't "dating."

Of course I would LOVE to see them date and get married, it would be a story for the ages.  And maybe that can happen.  I'm not inside their lives nor do I know either of them at all, so if they could be marriage-compatible despite being from "different planets" (per Maks on GMA), I have no way of knowing.  I just don't think it HAS happened.

I do not think Meryl and Charlie will ever date.  If they were going to call it that way, they would have already done so.  There is no middle ground when your entire career depends on having a strong relationship with another person that involves a lot of physical touching.  You know each other well enough to know which way to take it, and they've already made that call.  IMHO.

Maks and Meryl ... well, they had to keep it separate for the duration of the season, but as the working relationship closes, they have the power to decide differently, take some risks, have fun, let it play out as it might for normal people.  If they see enough real life compatibility to want to.  I do hope they will, of course. What they created on screen for us was magical.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 26, 2014 1:42 pm

It seems the boys brought their girls for dinner with the family.
This pic was posted by Papa Chmerkovskiy...

The family back together
and he tagged Meryl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 1:56 pm

I think this video shows how much that night meant to both of them.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I consider Meryl's most recent statement, "we are not dating," to be pretty unambiguous.  

I might agree with that if she hadn't immediately followed that with "we want to keep our personal lives personal".
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 26, 2014 2:29 pm

I am not one to believe in palm reading but just for fun...

Interesting things he says...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Published on May 15, 2014
Requested by Meryl Davis~ At one point I had to step away from the laptop in order to take in my feels XD

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 3:59 pm

I really like this one.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon May 26, 2014 4:18 pm

For some reason, I can't access any of the videos. It acts like the link is a picture not a video...anyone else have the same difficulty? I'd love to see them all if someone could help me! TIA!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 pm

I am having the same problem would love to see the videos

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon May 26, 2014 5:03 pm

chloep wrote:It seems the boys brought their girls for dinner with the family.

The family back together
and he tagged Meryl.

d

I could be wrong, but it looks like Meryl and Max are holding hands under the table.  Of course I could just want to see this. :cutesmile!:

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 26, 2014 5:07 pm

sydney1 wrote:
chloep wrote:It seems the boys brought their girls for dinner with the family.

The family back together
and he tagged Meryl.

d

I could be wrong, but it looks like Meryl and Max are holding hands under the table.  Of course I could just want to see this. :cutesmile!:
I think so too!! You can see Maks' bracelets under the table. I think this might be a case of distance and different lifestyles are too much to overcome outside the bubble. It would be wonderful though. What they have is amazing!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911