SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Something I noticed that you see with newly formed couples, while they were on I think Wendy Williams, I never heard of her before but the nitwit that asked if they were having sex. Every time she asked them a question, he looked to Meryl to answer it. As if to say, whatever you want to say is fine with me.

I noticed some of the successful Bach couples have done that. I suppose everyone wants to be careful with answers, and it was his way of showing her he trusts letting her handle it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Mon May 26, 2014 1:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Q to all :

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww!  (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Meryl and Charlie and both their families will be vacationing in Hawaii I believe in the first 2 weeks in June. Then her and Charlie will go to Japan and they were supposed to enroll college full time this fall but in an interview she said that her and Charlie will be very busy this fall so they will be taking online classes instead. I think they will be doing Disney on Ice and then next year they will be on Stars on Ice again. Meryl and Charlie are capitalizing on their popularity so they will be extremely busy. For me it's Meryl and Charlie that should date. They've together for 17 yrs. He was jealous of Maks based on his facial expressions at the skybox in DWTS. Hopefully seeing her with Maks is the one thing that will make Charlie realize that Meryl is the one for him. She loves him based on the memorable year dedication song All of me by John Legend and the way she looks at Charlie. If you watch during Charlie's elimination her face lighted up when Charlie pointed to her that he's now 100% Team Meryl and that he said Love you.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 26, 2014 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe they're not "dating" but something is going on here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Pia1 wrote:

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww!  (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Meryl and Charlie and both their families will be vacationing in Hawaii I believe in the first 2 weeks in June.  Then her and Charlie will go to Japan and they were supposed to enroll college full time this fall but in an interview she  said that her and Charlie will be very busy this fall so they will be taking online classes instead.  I think they will be doing Disney on Ice and then next year they will be on Stars on Ice again.  Meryl and Charlie are capitalizing on their popularity so they will be extremely busy.  For me it's Meryl and Charlie that should date.  They've together for 17 yrs.  He was jealous of Maks based on his facial expressions at the skybox in DWTS.  Hopefully seeing her with Maks is the one thing that will make Charlie realize that Meryl is the one for him.  She loves him based on the memorable year dedication song All of me by John Legend and the way she looks at Charlie.  If you watch during Charlie's elimination her face lighted up when Charlie pointed to her that he's now 100% Team Meryl and that he said Love you.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you about Charlie and Meryl. I don't think their relationship will ever get past partners/very good friends. If they haven't dated yet, I doubt it will ever happen. I think Charlie is very happy for Meryl and her success and he is also very happy with his girlfriend of about 3 years.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Alanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm going with "lovers" laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 26, 2014 2:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Like really, and the same Instagram account has fan videos from that day and no matter how affectionate Maks is normally, it's hard to call this sibling like affection or platonic friends strictly. As for Charlie, he makes her about 17 permanently, Maks opens up a whole new, grown up Meryl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:

:tissuebox can't see Instagram pics - help!!!

One more thing: during the Road to Finals special, when Maks asked Meryl how many times she had asked someone to hold her hand, and she said he was the first - ummm, his smile at hearing that and hers when she said "I never asked anyone before" - major flirting.  :Drool: 
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon May 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Count me in the group that has fallen for these two.  Watching their relationship grow over those 3 months was an amazing thing to watch.  They seem so different, but together, they bring out the best in each other.  I have to agree with Carrie Ann, it was magical
Amazing how we went from Maks joking with Meryl in their intro footage when they met that he loved her and he wanted to marry her and she giggling to this video 3 months later

When it comes to Charlie - he's been with Tanith Belbin (former Ice Dancer) for 5 yrs and is very happy.  They live together with their dog DJ.  He posted a pic of her and the dog on IG today with a sweet message.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 2:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Meryl and Charlie and both their families will be vacationing in Hawaii I believe in the first 2 weeks in June.  Then her and Charlie will go to Japan and they were supposed to enroll college full time this fall but in an interview she  said that her and Charlie will be very busy this fall so they will be taking online classes instead.  I think they will be doing Disney on Ice and then next year they will be on Stars on Ice again.  Meryl and Charlie are capitalizing on their popularity so they will be extremely busy.  For me it's Meryl and Charlie that should date.  They've together for 17 yrs.  He was jealous of Maks based on his facial expressions at the skybox in DWTS.  Hopefully seeing her with Maks is the one thing that will make Charlie realize that Meryl is the one for him.  She loves him based on the memorable year dedication song All of me by John Legend and the way she looks at Charlie.  If you watch during Charlie's elimination her face lighted up when Charlie pointed to her that he's now 100% Team Meryl and that he said Love you.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you about Charlie and Meryl. I don't think their relationship will ever get past partners/very good friends. If they haven't dated yet, I doubt it will ever happen. I think Charlie is very happy for Meryl and her success and he is also very happy with his girlfriend of about 3 years.

I totally agree with you umngirl. The way she danced with Maks, (I know it is a lot different than ice-dancing) but she never seemed sensual or acted sexual with Charlie. With Maks it was different. Even her good friends commented on the change in her. This is why there is now a thread for them because everyone saw it.  :yes: 

Maybe Maks and Meryl are trying to figure it out now and maybe nothing will go further, but I bet they are considering it. Either way, they are keeping it private for now.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Meryl and Charlie have turned pro so I doubt she will be joining the next olympic team.

Mura in an interview I saw from 2013 with both Maks and Val, Maks is definitely wanting to get married and have a family.  Val said he wants that but is not ready for it now, he is still learning about himself.  There are 6 years difference between Maks and Val and that can make a big difference in being ready to settle down. JMO
Maybe that will help you remove your rosie glass. laugh out loud

On the schedules, I think that Maks can work anything he wants to into his schedule.  He traveled to the different sites that Meryl was doing Stars on Ice so they could practice and learn their new dances.  I don't know how accurate this is but I read or heard somewhere that Meryl wanted to finish her schooling.  

There are so many things that I have observed and heard on interviews that tell me even though they say they say they are not dating I believe they are indeed a couple.  I don't blame them for saying they are not dating, the media has been asking about their relationship every time they turn around.  If you look at the video above with Wendy Williams when Meryl said they weren't dating she then looked at Maks and said we like to keep our personal lives personal. I also saw in another clip that Maks reached over and took Meryl's hand and kissed it - at the very end of the Wendy video you can see him reaching over and the video is cut off but that is when he took her hand and kissed it.  Maks said in a different interview, I think it was with Access Hollywood (but I wouldn't swear to it) that their personal lives were off camera.  I think it was in the GMA interview that Maks deferred the question (of dating, relationship) to Meryl saying she had a better way of answering it.  On the Live with Kelly and Micheal Show they were asking Maks to take off his shirt and he looked at Meryl (looked like for her opinion or something) and she nodded yes and then he took his shirt off.  I could go on and on about the little things that make me think the way I do.  There is one other on this page in the video of week 5 when he comes in for practice and she runs over to him and they are hugging she is telling him that she missed him.  Enough I guess.

I agree with you that there's is more there than what they're willing to talk about. Another thing to add is how Maks is always touching her. I know Maks is a touchy feely guy, but where he puts his hands is not where you would put them if you were just friends.   :shock:   He was never like that with Erin...

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

One more thing: during the Road to Finals special, when Maks asked Meryl how many times she had asked someone to hold her hand, and she said he was the first - ummm, his smile at hearing that and hers when she said "I never asked anyone before" - major flirting.  :Drool: 

Here is the picture from Instagram

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon May 26, 2014 2:56 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Here is the picture from Instagram

Thank you yrkiemommy  High clap 
LOVE IT - hadnt seen that one before
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911