SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:51 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Q to all :

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww!  (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Meryl and Charlie have turned pro so I doubt she will be joining the next olympic team.

Mura in an interview I saw from 2013 with both Maks and Val, Maks is definitely wanting to get married and have a family.  Val said he wants that but is not ready for it now, he is still learning about himself.  There are 6 years difference between Maks and Val and that can make a big difference in being ready to settle down. JMO
Maybe that will help you remove your rosie glass. laugh out loud 

thanks SLA..would you enlight me again, where does Meryl live nowadays?...i know Maks is in NY..and i cant honestly see him moving elsewhere. Good to know that Maks is defly wanting to start a family.TIA

i have read somewhere someone commented that Maks the womanizer, seems to have finally found his right ONE. Kind of Annette Benning who could tame Warren Beatty giggling

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm

btw this one is sweet. include lots of their BTS adorable footages and winning moment beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OT to post a youtube vid, copy the youtube link, click youtube icon in the reply box, paste the link, click insert. Add your comments in the post. Click send.

I did do that but it only showed the link when I clicked insert and than that is all that showed after I clicked send but somehow it did come up. I think I need to quit looking at all these videos and get some more sleep.  laugh out loud 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 2:13 pm

SLA - I edited the post for you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:SLA - I edited the post for you. Smiley

thanks! 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 26, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm obsessed too! Hopped on the bandwagon late here, but I absolutely adore them together!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon May 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Count another one on the bandwagon, I love them together..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww!  (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Meryl and Charlie have turned pro so I doubt she will be joining the next olympic team.

Mura in an interview I saw from 2013 with both Maks and Val, Maks is definitely wanting to get married and have a family.  Val said he wants that but is not ready for it now, he is still learning about himself.  There are 6 years difference between Maks and Val and that can make a big difference in being ready to settle down. JMO

thanks SLA..would you enlight me again, where does Meryl live nowadays?...i know Maks is in NY..and i cant honestly see him moving elsewhere. Good to know that Maks is defly wanting to start a family.TIA

i have read somewhere someone commented that Maks the womanizer, seems to have finally found his right ONE. Kind of Annette Benning who could tame Warren Beatty giggling

I had added to my post mura so you might want to look at it. I'm not sure where Meryl is living right now but I assume it is in Michigan (? I think that is where she is from).

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Are 'DWTS' Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Dating? 5 Signs That Say YES!
Posted by Mary Fischer on May 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I have a confession to make -- I'm completely, 100 obsessed with whether or not Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are dating, to the point where I can't even bear the disappointment if the two of them aren't a couple. I know there have been plenty ofDancing With the Stars partners who have had something more than friendship going on between them, but Meryl and Maks are on an entirely different level.
Something about their chemistry is nothing short of pure magic, and their connection gives us all hope that maybe, just maybe, there really is such a thing as having a soul mate.
But not surprisingly, Meryl and Maks are both remaining tight-lipped about the status of their relationship. Actions often speak louder than words, however, and based on a few observations, it's getting harder and harder to deny that they're romantically involved.
Here are five signs that Meryl and Maks are in fact dating.

1. He basically admitted it -- A few weeks ago, there was a clip of Maks saying something along the lines of, "Obviously Meryl and I are going to continue whatever it is we have after this is all over ..." That is pretty much an admission that their relationship goes well beyond simply being dance buddies.

2. They refuse to deny it -- They haven't confirmed they're a couple, but they haven't exactly shot down rumors or done anything to try and turn our attention away from them, so they must have something to hide.

3. Their body language screams "love" -- Did you happen to catch them on GMA this morning? While the other finalists were sitting next to each other very casually, Meryl and Maks' body language spoke volumes. Their legs were crossed toward each other and they were both leaning in a little. (OMG. Why don't they just make out already?!?)

4. Meryl's accidental slip -- She and Maks also appeared on Live With Kelly & Michaeltoday, and when Kelly said, "I like the two of you as a couple," Meryl got all giggly and immediately hugged Maks and got cuddly with him. (Duh. They're doing it.)

5. They're not actors -- He's a dancer, and she's an Olympian, which means neither one of them is trained in faking being in love with someone. The chemistry that happened between them on that dance floor is as real as it gets, and it only comes along once in a lifetime.

The only one I might disagree with is number 5 because in both their professions they did have to act like they were in love to make their dance/ice dance believable. But I don't think they were faking this time.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I had added to my post mura so you might want to look at it.  I'm not sure where Meryl is living right now but I assume it is in Michigan (? I think that is where she is from).

thanks SLA!..great and thorough informative post of yours thumbsup . ive read Meryl wants to finish her study in U.of Michigan. Hope they can work it out...a perfect fit doesnt come often...:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm obsessed too! Hopped on the bandwagon late here, but I absolutely adore them together!

luvlady345 wrote:Count another one on the bandwagon, I love them together..

Welcome guys!
MnM Obsession is a New Trend giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Meryl has said in interviews (I believe Wendy Williams and TV Guide) that theyre not dating :tissuebox...

During Wendy Williams interview (she was rude as hell), Maks reached over while he was talking and held Meryl's hand for a bit.

So I don't know whats going on, but if I was Meryl you can bet that I would have him naked in 2 seconds flat...and I would keep him that way for a good long while  Embarressed!  Hugesmile 
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911