SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:14 am

Just simply think this thread is needed for us who enjoy MnM to sharing their updates and discuss their time on DWTS 18.

Dear admin/mods : Feel free to move the thread somewhere if it shouldnt belong here Smiley

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu May 29, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 am

i confessed first giggling. I didnt pay much attention to this season's DWTS until i saw this footage :

start from 0:42

it seems real to me...and got me hook, line and sinker till the end. And boy, im glad that they didnt disappoint me beatingheart

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:35 am

Thanks to SLA who noticed. on 2:55 Maks holding Meryl's hands...Aww!

i found Wendy's 2nd Q was so disrespectful to them sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 26, 2014 11:52 am

I'm so obsessed it's pathetic. My stalking of the ABC forum tells me they flew back to LA together from NYC and requested to be put together in their reservation. I think their relationship status is basically the real life "it's complicated" on the fb menu. I would freak the freak out if they started dating for real once they think about it and Meryl gets onboard because Maks has already named the kids and is more than ready. He is as obsessed with her as the rest of us!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 am

I think Maks and Meryl are perfect for each other!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm so obsessed it's pathetic. My stalking of the ABC forum tells me they flew back to LA together from NYC and requested to be put together in their reservation. I think their relationship status is basically the real life "it's complicated" on the fb menu. I would freak the freak out if they started dating for real once they think about it and Meryl gets onboard because Maks has already named the kids and is more than ready. He is as obsessed with her as the rest of us!

T4 share Alanna!. good to know that you are a religious stalker giggling

i personally am done with shipping any of DWTS couple. Last time i was invested in Vally coupling (Val and Kelly). I did believe wholeheartedly that they could be lasting, despite the age difference and the LA-NY distance. Sadly, it only lasted for 3mo or so after the show wrapped.

George1218 wrote:I think Maks and Meryl are perfect for each other!
Maks and Meryl are like night and day. Im just enjoying their time on the show and the RL coupling while it last and have no expectation whatsoever. (thanks to his bro's fling with Kelly back then..laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 12:44 pm

I actually think they compliment each other and I agree with George1218 "They are Perfect for Each Other".  :yes: 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 26, 2014 1:16 pm

SLA44 wrote:I actually think they compliment each other and I agree with George1218 "They are Perfect for Each Other".  :yes: 

I don't know if they will or they won't but, I agree about the part about them complimenting each other. Meryl has said that he made her stronger and more willing to stand up for herself and she has clearly softened him up by bringing out the kinder, gentler Maks. They kind of remind me of SeanCat in that respect. People said that they also were too different...conservative, Christian, beef eating Texan with liberal, free spirited, vegan from Seattle. We all know how that turned out but, both need to want it and be willing to work at it. I would love it and think they could be great but, sadly it is their decision... giggling 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Q to all :

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww! (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 1:36 pm

For those of us that can't stop watching their dances I came across this video last night of just their dances - no rehearsals, judges opinions or scores.

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon May 26, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 1:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Q to all :

Does anyone happen to know what Meryl is up to next? will she be joining the next olympic team? TIA

(still need to figure out how MnM schedules can be inline for a serious relationship).

i too feel they are complimented eo so well. Reading YT comments, one said, they seem like a true soul-mate. Aww!  (need to put off my rosie glass giggling)

Meryl and Charlie have turned pro so I doubt she will be joining the next olympic team.

Mura in an interview I saw from 2013 with both Maks and Val, Maks is definitely wanting to get married and have a family.  Val said he wants that but is not ready for it now, he is still learning about himself.  There are 6 years difference between Maks and Val and that can make a big difference in being ready to settle down. JMO
Maybe that will help you remove your rosie glass. laugh out loud

On the schedules, I think that Maks can work anything he wants to into his schedule. He traveled to the different sites that Meryl was doing Stars on Ice so they could practice and learn their new dances. I don't know how accurate this is but I read or heard somewhere that Meryl wanted to finish her schooling.

There are so many things that I have observed and heard on interviews that tell me even though they say they say they are not dating I believe they are indeed a couple. I don't blame them for saying they are not dating, the media has been asking about their relationship every time they turn around. If you look at the video above with Wendy Williams when Meryl said they weren't dating she then looked at Maks and said we like to keep our personal lives personal. I also saw in another clip that Maks reached over and took Meryl's hand and kissed it - at the very end of the Wendy video you can see him reaching over and the video is cut off but that is when he took her hand and kissed it. Maks said in a different interview, I think it was with Access Hollywood (but I wouldn't swear to it) that their personal lives were off camera. I think it was in the GMA interview that Maks deferred the question (of dating, relationship) to Meryl saying she had a better way of answering it. On the Live with Kelly and Micheal Show they were asking Maks to take off his shirt and he looked at Meryl (looked like for her opinion or something) and she nodded yes and then he took his shirt off. I could go on and on about the little things that make me think the way I do. There is one other on this page in the video of week 5 when he comes in for practice and she runs over to him and they are hugging she is telling him that she missed him. Enough I guess.

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon May 26, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 1:45 pm

OT to post a youtube vid, copy the youtube link, click youtube icon in the reply box, paste the link, click insert. Add your comments in the post. Click send.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911