SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Wow, that was beautiful SLA; thanks for posting! I can't wait to hear more about their special.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:29 pm

^^ oh wow..If they are not in love they should get an oscar...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Wow....again. Can't wait for the special. Thanks for the updates.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Here is the Social Life article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here is the Social Life article.

Wow what a great article!  Thank you for posting the link iamrealu.  What he said about Meryl at the end of the article was so special! yes
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:08 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Wow what a great article!  Thank you for posting the link iamrealu.  What he said about Meryl at the end of the article was so special! yes
But they're not dating!!!  :cutesmile!: That was a great article! I was worried when I read "showmance" at first, but what he has with Meryl is next level in real reality. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:10 pm

SLA44 wrote:

:yes: SLA! That just melted my heart! :eyesigh:

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:24 pm

quietpal wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

:yes: SLA! That just melted my heart! :eyesigh:

It melted my heart also as well as bringing tears to my eyes. Maks is such a passionate man! :fanningfan 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Thanks for brining this article over. Swoon, when he talks about being ready to create a child of his own and having so much to give and just needs someone to give it to. Then tops it off at the end of article when he says he probably won't return to the show (at least as pro dancer) because
"I want Meryl to be the last person I dance with, the last person I got to be passionate with and care so much for." Wow, think he wants this season to be those special memories of falling in love , hopefully Meryl is that someone he will be able to give his all to!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 pm

I started to feel a little concern when reading the article. He said that he wanted to go into acting and that acting helped him through the season. BUT, when I read the last few sentences I thought that he may want certain things but they all depend on the relation with Meryl. At least that is what I took away from the interview.

Like the fact that he does not hang out with the other professionals so they do not know jack about what is going on in his life.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I started to feel a little concern when reading the article.  He said that he wanted to go into acting and that acting helped him through the season.  BUT, when I read the last few sentences I thought that he may want certain things but they all depend on the relation with Meryl. At least that is what I took  away from the interview.  

Like the fact that he does not hang out with the other professionals so they do not know jack about what is going on in his life.  

The only two that would have any idea about what is going on in his life would be Val and Tony. I love how those brothers love each other and are not afraid to show it.  Smiley 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:15 pm

^^ agree.  Any interview with the two of them are hilarious.  Find the one when they got the tattoos.  Their mom almost killed them.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911