SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Not a rumor..He is wearing the same clothes from his vodka meet and greet.  Guess he did not make the effort to look special.  It did not seem that romantic but ….

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Not a rumor..He is wearing the same clothes from his vodka meet and greet.  Guess he did not make the effort to look special.  It did not seem that romantic but ….

Oh, Maks, Noooooo :shocked!: 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Not a rumor..He is wearing the same clothes from his vodka meet and greet.  Guess he did not make the effort to look special.  It did not seem that romantic but ….

Well I guess he's got to be the world's biggest fool. After everything Meryl did for him to improve his image and get him the much chased after MBT this is what he chooses to go for? I would say All is NOT all right in his world now! I have supported him and liked him for many years but he has just lost all my respect. Whether this was platonic or not - with the rumors that have been flying around about him and JLo he should have been smart enough to stay clear of her. He is going to lose so many fans over this it isn't even funny and the special that is supposed to be announced this week - I doubt there are many that are going to give a rip about watching it anymore. Right now I don't even want to see him touch Meryl again and can't imagine what she must think. IMO he has really cheapened himself and has undone all the good that was done to his reputation during DWTS18. Hope he is happy with himself. He looks like hell in the picture I saw of him today and he only brought it on himself. no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

Well I guess he's got to be the world's biggest fool.  After everything Meryl did for him to improve his image and get him the much chased after MBT this is what he chooses to go for?  I would say All is NOT all right in his world now!  I have supported him and liked him for many years but he has just lost all my respect.  Whether this was platonic or not - with the rumors that have been flying around about him and JLo he should have been smart enough to stay clear of her.  He is going to lose so many fans over this it isn't even funny and the special that is supposed to be announced this week - I doubt there are many that are going to give a rip about watching it anymore.  Right now I don't even want to see him touch Meryl again and can't imagine what she must think.  IMO he has really cheapened himself and has undone all the good that was done to his reputation during DWTS18.  Hope he is happy with himself. He looks like hell in the picture I saw of him today and he only brought it on himself. no 

SLA44, I feel you, I am also disappointed. However, Maks and Meryl both said they were NOT dating. I did not want to believe this so I added my own spin. Well, until Maks and Meryl say anything different, he has the right to see who he wants, whether I like them or not. I do agree the things he said made you believe there was more and he wanted more. But, maybe Meryl did not want more. We are so quick to judge Maks, because of his bad boy image, but, it could be Meryl who is not interested. But,when I watch their dances I see a closeness between them that is more than dancing partners. Maybe, I just want to see that, because I like them as a couple and I do still like him. But, Maks is right, it is none of my business who he dates and I can handle that. I will watch whatever special that comes on with he and Meryl dancing. I may be disappointed he and Meryl are not a couple, but, I do want to see them dance together. I love their partnership in dance.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 pm

What I wonder is why Maks is even have a dancing special with Meryl if he is dating J-Lo. Just wait awhile then have a dancing special with J-Lo instead????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 pm

sydney1 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

Well I guess he's got to be the world's biggest fool.  After everything Meryl did for him to improve his image and get him the much chased after MBT this is what he chooses to go for?  I would say All is NOT all right in his world now!  I have supported him and liked him for many years but he has just lost all my respect.  Whether this was platonic or not - with the rumors that have been flying around about him and JLo he should have been smart enough to stay clear of her.  He is going to lose so many fans over this it isn't even funny and the special that is supposed to be announced this week - I doubt there are many that are going to give a rip about watching it anymore.  Right now I don't even want to see him touch Meryl again and can't imagine what she must think.  IMO he has really cheapened himself and has undone all the good that was done to his reputation during DWTS18.  Hope he is happy with himself. He looks like hell in the picture I saw of him today and he only brought it on himself. no 

SLA44, I feel you,  I am also disappointed.  However, Maks and Meryl both said they were NOT dating.  I did not want to believe this so I added my own spin.  Well, until Maks and Meryl say anything different, he has the right to see who he wants, whether I like them or not.  I do agree the things he said made you believe there was more and he wanted more.  But, maybe Meryl did not want more.  We are so quick to judge Maks, because of his bad boy image, but, it could be Meryl who is not interested.   But,when I watch their dances  I see a closeness between them that is more than dancing partners.  Maybe, I just want to see that, because I like them as a couple and I do still like him.  But, Maks is right, it is none of my business who he dates and I can handle that.  I will watch whatever special that comes on with he and Meryl dancing.  I may be disappointed he and Meryl are not a couple, but, I do want to see them dance together.  I love their partnership in dance.  

I know and I am just so disappointed right now and I guess I am also feeling a bit betrayed by him. He had just said last week that an article that was published about him was total BS and that article had included stuff about JLo so this just really hit me hard. What happened to "I want Meryl to be the last one I dance with and be passionate with?" It's just that Meryl did so much to improve his image and she did it so selflessly and he destroyed all that in one night. It's true he can date whoever he wants but don't go around saying his personal life is no one's business and then go out like that in public with a public personality (that also doesn't have a very good image with a lot of people). He should not have said so many things that lead people to believe there really was something more there. He said they were afraid to mess up what they have with romance - well I don't think he needs to worry about that anymore. There is still a small part of me that wants something to happen or be said that will make this not as bad as it seems right now so I guess I'm still open to maybe that happening. I loved their partnership also but the way I feel right now I don't want to see what would be pure fake displays of passion with them - it wouldn't be the same partnership we saw during DWTS to me.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Not all is lost for Meryl, Maks helped her explore a part of herself no one, including herself, knew existed. She selflessly helped him win the mbt and improve his image, but his presence changed something in her too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:39 pm

I didn't click the link, but the picture looks like two people hanging out, not necessarily anything else.

J Lo could probably help bring people into shows, etc. So why not have her as a friend?

We saw pictures like this of him with Cheryl in the past. I don't think it means they have to be dating.

Also if Meryl doesn't want to date right now, maybe this a way to show her that he wants her but he isn't going to sit around doing nothing.

Who knows? If that is the sexiest picture of their night together, I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Luvstruck wrote:What I wonder is why Maks is even have a dancing special with Meryl if he is dating J-Lo. Just wait awhile then have a dancing special with J-Lo instead????

I agree but it was their partnership that was so popular and I have a feeling that the contract was finalized Friday - both Meryl and Maks were in LA on Friday and I think Maks' PR agent was as well. I don't know that ABC would even be interested in putting on a special with Maks and JLo - they would not have the fans or the draw that Maks and Meryl had before what happened Saturday night. Now I can see fans bailing out of the ship real fast unless he can do some some very good damage control and fast. The timing of his meeting up with JLo was really bad and he should have considered what the fallout would be because he received some pretty bad tweets when the rumors started around a couple weeks ago. I hope it is not just a matter that he doesn't care what people think but that could be the case and if it is I really feel sorry for him because he is going to have nothing but a bumpy road ahead of him.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Video of Maks discussing Meryl. There are two videos. One on India experience and the other Meryl.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Time will tell whatever is or will be--

I have to think it is very constricting to have your every move speculated on. Maks is entitled to be friends with anyone until he makes a commitment and is married to someone. I would still like to see him dance with Meryl again and wish them both the best for their future whether together or separate.

ETA--http://www.accesshollywood.com/maksim-chmerkovskiy-what-dwts-is-like-in-india_video_2220937
There are actually 3 videos if you keep clicking the arrow. Thanks for posting it iam!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Video of Maks discussing Meryl.  There are two videos.  One on India experience and the other Meryl.  

I only saw the video about India. Is there another link to Maks discussing Meryl?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911