SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Maks's PR person said that MnM will dance together again but I couldn't copy the instagram:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you GA for bringing this up for me. I am anxious to see what is in the works for MnM.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Me too! I wonder what it could be??!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Social Life Magazine.

Here is the link to the article about Maks in the Social Life Magazine:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Me too! I wonder what it could be??!

I don't know but I will be watching tweets that's for sure! I wonder if it is going to be some kind of show - I just hope it will be televised.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:41 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Me too! I wonder what it could be??!

I don't know but I will be watching tweets that's for sure!  I wonder if it is going to be some kind of show - I just hope it will be televised.

I'm counting on you and others to watch all the tweets, so I thank you all for that. yes

It's impossible for me to keep up!   duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Maks's PR person said that MnM will dance together again but I couldn't copy the instagram:

Thank you GA for bringing this up for me.  I am anxious to see what is in the works for MnM.

finally!! truth has been spoken. we cant live and suffer a MnM withdrawal! haha

thx SLA and GA. beyond excited to see whats in the works for the lovebird Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:07 pm

I too thank y'all for keeping us up on things. Love this max and glad Meryl let him be him and supported him rather than playing into the bad boy again. Can't wait to see what's up with their dancing. Love her on the ice but she and max can burn up my tv any night they want!

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:34 pm

mnmhooked wrote:I too thank y'all for keeping us up on things. Love this max and glad Meryl let him be him and supported him rather than playing into the bad boy again. Can't wait to see what's up with their dancing. Love her on the ice but she and max can burn up my tv any night they want!

I'd rather see her and Maks burn up my TV any old day!!  If you read the interview from the Social Life Magazine I think you will see he really is not a bad boy at all and Meryl saw it and voiced it on DWTS so I say good for her!  

I really liked the interview and thought it gave readers a good insight to what kind of man he really is.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Meryl maybe?

Dance With Me @DanceWithMeUSA · 19m
We just added a new STAR to the show and we're finalizing the editing for 6th episode of SWAY!

Stay tuned for more details....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhooked Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Totally agree and loved the article. Been reading about her as well and she is interesting as well. I have a hard time imagining her as 27....except when she gets on the dance floor with max. I have a feeling she has been very protected. I think it was Carrie Ann who said they were good for each other which is important in a relationship. Interviewers kept asking what she had done to him but Carrie Ann always saw it as mutual.... look what max is doing for her. The after Access interview of wk 9 is pretty cool. I think it was Access.

mnmhooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:29 pm

mnmhooked wrote:Totally agree and loved the article. Been reading about her as well and she is interesting as well. I have a hard time imagining her as 27....except when she gets on the dance floor with max. I have a feeling she has been very protected. I think it was Carrie Ann who said they were good for each other which is important in a relationship. Interviewers kept asking what she had done to him but Carrie Ann always saw it as  mutual.... look what max is doing for her. The after Access interview of wk 9 is pretty cool. I think it was Access.
I think she doesn't seem 27 either. She seems more like 18 or 19- very protected, insulated world, and in some article she basically said her mom is her best friend/closest girl friend because all the girls she knows are also competitors. And here comes cosmopolitan, foreigner, sexy bad boy Maks from NYC and suddenly she's getting felt up on live television, wearing stilettos and getting asked if she's smushing with him. Umm yeah, her world has changed quite a bit since he has turned up. However, I cannot imagine a man to be more protective and nurturing of a woman than what we've seen of MnM. If it lasts and he's serious, he is really perfect for her IMO- encouraging and loving that she is putting her foot down but still strong and manly and protective.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh well guess not Meryl..

Dance With Me @DanceWithMeUSA  ·  15m
One day.... Maks and Meryl will dance again.

It has to happen...

Dance With Me @DanceWithMeUSA  ·  17m
But on the bright side, this person is one of the best dancers in the world!

Dance With Me @DanceWithMeUSA  ·  17m
Dont mean to disappoint you. Meryl really wants to be in SWAY, and we want her even more, but schedule just doesn't allow it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 74 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911