SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Not that it matters anymore. But i just observed his deleted scene with Nikki. I believe this is his voice and his original song composed for her. Maybe this is the reason why Nikki wouldnt bother not getting the L word. Perhaps JPab serenade her every night with this song..and she thinks its more than enough ?? (WTG to fool CH and TPTB...LoL).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 pm

LibbyBell wrote:

JJ--  I agree CH's "job" is to talk with the couple and find out what makes their relationship work or not work...so that their story can be told. CH's job is NOT to force "ILY" out of a lead.

Love your recap LibbyBell!

CH talks out of both sides of his mouth. He tells JP the viewers invest their time watching the journey & deserve to know the outcome, yet he asked nothing that would give us any insight. He just kept demanding the ILY.

OK CH, we get it. You are in charge here. SeanCat feed at the ABC trough and will defend their food source. Thanks for admitting the reality of the situation!  :

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Thanks Isabel and FL!  :Biggrin: 

mura-- I think the song is what gave Nikki the reassurance that she was the F1. I think this was also what she was alluding to AFTR: he doesn't say it but he shows her that he loves her. (again, I don't know this is how he feels but this was what I got the feeling of in watching)

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Not that it matters anymore. But i just observed his deleted scene with Nikki. I believe this is his voice and his original song composed for her. Maybe this is the reason why Nikki wouldnt bother not getting the L word. Perhaps JPab serenade her every night with this song..and she thinks its more than enough ??  (WTG to fool CH and TPTB...LoL).

No, it doesn't matter any more, but it did seal the deal. And Nikki's PI after had it right. I personally think they are (to use an old-fashioned term) "equally yoked."

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:02 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Thanks Isabel and FL!  :Biggrin: 

mura-- I think the song is what gave Nikki the reassurance that she was the F1. I think this was also what she was alluding to AFTR: he doesn't say it but he shows her that he loves her. (again, I don't know this is how he feels but this was what I got the feeling of in watching)

in2deep wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Not that it matters anymore. But i just observed his deleted scene with Nikki. I believe this is his voice and his original song composed for her. Maybe this is the reason why Nikki wouldnt bother not getting the L word. Perhaps JPab serenade her every night with this song..and she thinks its more than enough ?? (WTG to fool CH and TPTB...LoL).

No, it doesn't matter any more, but it did seal the deal. And Nikki's PI after had it right. I personally think they are (to use an old-fashioned term) "equally yoked."

thanks to you both for responding.... :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:08 pm

I was a little surprised just how nervous and shy Nikki was at the FRC and even on ATFR. Surely didn't go with RS's label of "bitch of the season", even though we know that came from a contestant on the show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Now i have a million dollar Q... giggling 
Why on earth CH keep chirping this season is the Bachelor's FIRST when actually they have had Travis season years ago??

From People :

Travis Stork  & Charlotte Brown
The dashing ER doctor got hearts fluttering when he appeared as the Bachelor in 2006, but when it came to the final rose ceremony, he didn't get down on one knee and propose to Bachelorette Sarah Stone. They broke up shortly after the show's finale aired, with Stork blaming the split on the long months they'd had to keep their relationship a secret. "You're forced to pretend you don't know someone, for essentially the last four months," he told The Tennessean. The Doctors co-host married girlfriend of three years, pediatrician Dr. Charlotte Brown in 2012.

Hopefully the expert veterans can give me an insight on this  Praying . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Now i have a million dollar Q... giggling 
Why on earth CH keep chirping this season is the Bachelor's FIRST when actually they have had Travis season years ago??

From People :

The dashing ER doctor got hearts fluttering when he appeared as the Bachelor in 2006, but when it came to the final rose ceremony, he didn't get down on one knee and propose to Bachelorette Sarah Stone. They broke up shortly after the show's finale aired, with Stork blaming the split on the long months they'd had to keep their relationship a secret. "You're forced to pretend you don't know someone, for essentially the last four months," he told The Tennessean. The Doctors co-host married girlfriend of three years, pediatrician Dr. Charlotte Brown in 2012.

I think he was referring to JP not cooperating the entire season and also pulling a fast one - SURPRISE, there is NO surprise at ATFR.  giggling  You could tell CH was squirming in his seat.  lolpanda 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

From People :

I think he was referring to JP not cooperating the entire season and also pulling a fast one - SURPRISE, there is NO surprise at ATFR.  giggling  You could tell CH was squirming in his seat.   lolpanda 

LOL..you may be right. this is also the first time ever in CH's experience, a Lead calling him out for interrupting...LOL...Both guys seems cant stand each other...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:40 pm

From People :

Muras - there have been other seasons with twists in the past at the end. CH and the machine have to keep sounding the "unique" and "never before" board to drum up interest in the show.

I was really into Travis' season  :Biggrin: . He was so done by the end of his season. You can see it in his face. He had an emotional troublesome F2 (lots of red flags along the way) also and his F1 had an edit that showed her bitchy side. You could see that he could not wait to end his season particularly his F2. Their LCD was amusing to watch.
He picked a girl that lives in the same city as him. At the FRC he gave her a ring-on-a-string and asked her to continue to date instead of a proposal.
She accepted but they did not have an ATFR (he refused) and put out a media statement the day after the FRC to say that they were no longer dating. He said that it was very hard to be apart while so geographically close but that was just a ruse.
Now that season had TB fans feel let down !!!! Though IMO was also realistic.

BTW - Travis and his F1 maintained a bit of a friendship after the show, he participated in an auction that she was involved in but romantically they were done.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:

From People :

Muras - there have been other seasons with twists in the past at the end. CH and the machine have to keep sounding the "unique" and "never before" board to drum up interest in the show.

I was really into Travis' season  :Biggrin: . He was so done by the end of his season. You can see it in his face. He had an emotional troublesome F2 (lots of red flags along the way) also and his F1 had an edit that showed her bitchy side. You could see that he could not wait to end his season particularly his F2. Their LCD was amusing to watch.
He picked a girl that lives in the same city as him. At the FRC he gave her a ring-on-a-string and asked her to continue to date instead of a proposal.
She accepted but they did not have an ATFR (he refused) and put out a media statement the day after the FRC to say that they were no longer dating. He said that it was very hard to be apart while so geographically close but that was just a ruse.
Now that season had TB fans feel let down !!!! Though IMO was also realistic.

BTW - Travis and his F1 maintained a bit of a friendship after the show, he participated  in an auction that she was involved in but romantically they were done.

as usual, thanks for great insight nd... bowdown 
just another quick Q : on the bolded, had they change the keeping-the-ring rule only recently? (the final couple must stay together and/or? getting married within 2 years). Im asking because i know Bob the Slob didnt propose but put a ring on his F1. i mean, why not giving Nikki a 'promise" ring when you cant say ILY to her?..at least she can have fun flashing it everywhere..?...J/K giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:57 pm

I have no information on the ring rule or the neil lane tie up.

Since Brad 1.0 (which BTW I still think was the brave and correct thing to do) they have ensured a proposal at all their finales.
So this was a twist in their grand plan.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

+21
docnash14
Jeepers
in2deep
FLChica
iamreal2u