SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Shame on CH for keep being a stonehead on the last minute!!....Most awkward ATFR ive ever seen...LOL...

Actually IMO Brads was way more uncomfortable because he and Emily actually had  a disagreement right on stage and then she sorta caved by the end. CH made them feel very uncomfortable also.

The beauty of this one was that neither Nikki nor JP were one bit uncomfortable. They were both intent on their own decision and happy with it.
At one point I saw JP "battle" CH and thought gosh, if Nikki would just pipe up a bit it would be a home run and then she did !

She gave the most awesome explanation which I really thought was out of the ballpark. It was great seen JP get that support from her and them still so into each other despite the negativity around them. That for me made that hard line of questioning and the incessant pushing completely nullified.

I saw the romance at the ATFR and really enjoyed it.

I did like them together but found the whole thing so uncomfortable. There's so much animosity between JP & TPTB/CH. I know people like seeing JP stick it to them but he was paid pretty well I assume and could have just been pleasant for one night. No way should he say ILY just because they wanted him to however.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Shame on CH for keep being a stonehead on the last minute!!....Most awkward ATFR ive ever seen...LOL...

Actually IMO Brads was way more uncomfortable because he and Emily actually had  a disagreement right on stage and then she sorta caved by the end. CH made them feel very uncomfortable also.

The beauty of this one was that neither Nikki nor JP were one bit uncomfortable. They were both intent on their own decision and happy with it.
At one point I saw JP "battle" CH and thought gosh, if Nikki would just pipe up a bit it would be a home run and then she did !

She gave the most awesome explanation which I really thought was out of the ballpark. It was great seen JP get that support from her and them still so into each other despite the negativity around them. That for me made that hard line of questioning and the incessant pushing completely nullified.

I did like them together but found the whole thing so uncomfortable. There's so much animosity between JP & TPTB/CH. I know people like seeing JP stick it to them but he was paid pretty well I assume and could have just been pleasant for one night. No way should he say ILY just because they wanted him to however.

It's the most uncomfortable AFTR. First time i saw CH loss for words. JP and Nikki are both hard headed, no wonder CH does not like them. JP's sister tweeted that JP gave Nikki an earring designed by their Dad. I'm assuming she wore it during the LCD or MTP coz she commented about it.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:02 am

Isabel123 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

It's the most uncomfortable AFTR. First time i saw CH loss for words. JP and Nikki are both hard headed, no wonder CH does not like them. JP's sister tweeted that JP gave Nikki an earring designed by their Dad. I'm assuming she wore it during the LCD or MTP coz she commented about it.

rotfl  From my avi you can see who I think it the MVP of this franchise.

CH should have left well alone after Nikki's speech. There is a limit to the pushing he does.

JP and Nikki trying to make a go of it without the fakeness present at so many ATFR is commendable. Jason Mesnic had much to say about the "eyes of all america" on them. That makes it doubly hard.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:03 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Bean, I wasn't necessarily a fan of JP on Dez's season. I didn't get to know anything about him other than he was lighthearted and funny. I definitely wasn't swooning. Not my type...but he was somebody's cause all I heard was about the demand for him by the viewers. I'm beginning to think they tripled Sean's fee....LMAO It's their payback for not doing right by Drew and causing him to say no! TOO FUNNY!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:06 am

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Bean, I wasn't necessarily a fan of JP on Dez's season. I didn't get to know anything about him other than he was lighthearted and funny. I definitely wasn't swooning. Not my type...but he was somebody's cause all I heard was about the demand for him by the viewers. I'm beginning to think they tripled Sean's fee....LMAO It's their payback for not doing right by Drew and causing him to say no! TOO FUNNY!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 am

Don't get me started on Drew. They didn't help with their negative tweets and not giving him ST during the season airing. Many of us Drew fans felt they did wrong by him and were happy he stuck it to them.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:11 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Oh I don't feel the least bit sorry for them. I just think it would have been nice to throw a bone to the fans. I think what JP did made it look like he wasn't really feeling it for Nikki and I don't think that's the case. Oh well, moving on to the Bachelorette.
albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:26 am

Nikki's friends

@fanidernandez: Anyone who knows @Nikki_Ferrell knows she would only surround herself with genuine people, shut up chris harrison #teamnikki

@briferns: Just remember not everything is black & white especially on tv...on that note, so proud of my best @Nikki_Ferrell love you girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:26 am

If anyone of you could please PM me the link (When it is recorded) to Jason and Molly covering the ATFR and JPs decision please ???

TIA.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 am

If it was me I would be all, "Why didn't you propose on the show? I want that $15k Neil Lane diamond, butthead!"

LOL sorry, just having some fun!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 am

What happened on GMA ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:57 am

nd4reality wrote:What happened on GMA ?

I don't have time to watch this morning but think this was what was shown. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

+21
docnash14
Jeepers
in2deep
FLChica
iamreal2u