SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:41 pm

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I was also wondering why Sean and Catherine are making another appearance so soon. Perhaps they have some "good news" to share. Hopefully it is not more of how fast Sean you-know-what.
That was tmi.

CH said right after their wedding that we would for sure see parts of SC's wedding reception(you know since it was live we were cut off right after the ceremony) either at the WTA or the ATFR as a 10min segment.... I initially thought that that's why they were called to appear on the WTA but no mention of the reception footage.....
I guess they just want to show off their recent success stories... Like, "Hey! Look folks, yeah this season sucked but the last 2 seasons were super awesome and successful, so don't give up on us just yet."

I think you are absolutely correct!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 pm

l really do feel for him. Nothing like kicking more while he's downlet alone rubbing what could be by bringing out previous married Cat/Sean and then engaged-to be married-Des/Chris. Nothing against Cat/Sean but l feel when the going gets tough they will use the couple to their advantage to bring the rates up JMO thou (dont get me wrong l love both coupes but something just doesnt sit well w/me)

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

l just seen new preview on ABC and my understanding is that no one got the rose at the FRC in St. Lucia that he has choosen to doing it live tonite. So that might explain why we see Claire leaving w/CH cuz he tells both that he does need more time which his time frame would be the fianle live & making us think otherwise that Nikki is F1 but in reality no one gets the rose. Might be why both girls make an appearance tonite for their final ceremony "will you accept my last and final rose" Does any of that make sense? Has this ever been done in the past? Just pulling at straws at this point but only 1/2 hr to go here to find out.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 pm

DKWillis wrote: l just seen new preview on ABC and my understanding is that no one got the rose at the FRC in St. Lucia that he has choosen to doing it live tonite. So that might explain why we see Claire leaving w/CH cuz he tells both that he does need more time which his time frame would be the fianle live & making us think otherwise that Nikki is F1 but in reality no one gets the rose.  Might be why both girls make an appearance tonite for their final ceremony "will you accept my last and final rose" Does any of that make sense?  Has this ever been done in the past?  Just pulling at straws at this point but only 1/2 hr to go here to find out.
That's happened before in an earlier season Charlies IIRC

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:50 pm

OK thx going to get comfy on my couche 10 min to do so. We will all find out realllly soooon now.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Clare looks awesome!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:35 pm

CH pushing the LOVE word and SURPRISE beyond awkward and weird to me!!

i still get the vibe of JPab pissed at The Machine especially CH...the pusher!!...

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:36 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Clare looks awesome!

I saw a twitter pic of her and she looks great.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Oh, he is not just pissed. He wants to tell the bachelor show off giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 pm

lexforlife wrote:Oh, he is not just pissed. He wants to tell the bachelor show off giggling 

He is just not coming off well He can't say I love you because he doesn't fell it (yet) he brags about being honest but like Sean said if you are in love you can't wait to tell that person!
Nikki is playing along & it won't last long!
I also think he won't say it because of his ex Carla!
Nikki will see through it soon enough!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:43 pm

I mean, no doubt here that there is no love lost between Juan and CH. Why am I finding the whole finale funny.
So, I guess the couple refused to do any media.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 pm

USAGold wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Oh, he is not just pissed. He wants to tell the bachelor show off giggling 

He is just not coming off well He can't say I love you because he doesn't fell it (yet) he brags about being honest but like Sean said if you are in love you can't wait to tell that person!
Nikki is playing along & it won't last long!
I also think he won't say it because of his ex Carla!
Nikki will see through it soon enough!

Does seem strange to me!

I still say the 'surprise' has nothing to do with them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

+21
docnash14
Jeepers
in2deep
FLChica
iamreal2u