SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Finally, we got a Lead that didn't cave to TPTB. clapping!  But now they are out for Juan's blood. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Shame on CH for keep being a stonehead on the last minute!!....Most awkward ATFR ive ever seen...LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:51 pm

USAGold wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Oh, he is not just pissed. He wants to tell the bachelor show off giggling 

He is just not coming off well He can't say I love you because he doesn't fell it (yet) he brags about being honest but like Sean said if you are in love you can't wait to tell that person!
Nikki is playing along & it won't last long!
I also think he won't say it because of his ex Carla!
Nikki will see through it soon enough!

i couldnt have said it better!!... :yes:  Carla now go and get him..LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
USAGold wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Oh, he is not just pissed. He wants to tell the bachelor show off giggling 

He is just not coming off well He can't say I love you because he doesn't fell it (yet) he brags about being honest but like Sean said if you are in love you can't wait to tell that person!

i couldnt have said it better!!... :yes:     Carla now go and get him..LOL...

LOL You and the Carla thing!

Nothing on Desiree and Chris yet? Or the next Bachelorette sucker?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 pm

How can i grow a liking for Andy after the FS fiasco?...its so hard for me !!!...... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Nothing on Desiree and Chris yet?  Or the next Bachelorette sucker?

gaaah..im so bump Chres didnt get air time, like, at all?.... :shocked!: hissyfit 

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
USAGold wrote:

gaaah..im so bump Chres didnt get air time, like, at all?.... :shocked!: hissyfit 

But, mura, did you see Des snuggle into Chris at the end? Thought that was sweet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 am

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
USAGold wrote:

But, mura, did you see Des snuggle into Chris at the end? Thought that was sweet.

OMG...i missed that.....so that means i have right to be more upset...LOL... duh[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 am

Wow, wow, wow; so much to say regarding everything! I'm going to collect my thoughts and post when I can say everything.  Suspect 

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Shame on CH for keep being a stonehead on the last minute!!....Most awkward ATFR ive ever seen...LOL...

Actually IMO Brads was way more uncomfortable because he and Emily actually had a disagreement right on stage and then she sorta caved by the end. CH made them feel very uncomfortable also.

The beauty of this one was that neither Nikki nor JP were one bit uncomfortable. They were both intent on their own decision and happy with it.
At one point I saw JP "battle" CH and thought gosh, if Nikki would just pipe up a bit it would be a home run and then she did !

She gave the most awesome explanation which I really thought was out of the ballpark. It was great seen JP get that support from her and them still so into each other despite the negativity around them. That for me made that hard line of questioning and the incessant pushing completely nullified.

I saw the romance at the ATFR and really enjoyed it.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Shame on CH for keep being a stonehead on the last minute!!....Most awkward ATFR ive ever seen...LOL...

Actually IMO Brads was way more uncomfortable because he and Emily actually had  a disagreement right on stage and then she sorta caved by the end. CH made them feel very uncomfortable also.

The beauty of this one was that neither Nikki nor JP were one bit uncomfortable. They were both intent on their own decision and happy with it.
At one point I saw JP "battle" CH and thought gosh, if Nikki would just pipe up a bit it would be a home run and then she did !

She gave the most awesome explanation which I really thought was out of the ballpark. It was great seen JP get that support from her and them still so into each other despite the negativity around them. That for me made that hard line of questioning and the incessant pushing completely nullified.

They did some thinking before they spoke. Smart ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 am

nd4reality wrote:

Actually IMO Brads was way more uncomfortable because he and Emily actually had  a disagreement right on stage and then she sorta caved by the end. CH made them feel very uncomfortable also.

yup...that was a so-called Realistic Romance there.the first one..like you've never seen before.... giggling 
CH  downgraded himself and turned out to be a complete jerk..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 After The Final Rose (ATFR) Discussion

+21
docnash14
Jeepers
in2deep
FLChica
iamreal2u