SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Bashful wrote:    

My point with Jillian is it is ironic that she says you can be private when she is not.[/quote]
She said you CAN be private if you WANT. She is public because she WANTS to be, not because she is being forced. It's a choice.[/quote]

I'm not being ugly about it nor do I dislike Jillian, I'm just making a point. And all opinions are valid and welcome.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:

I'm not being ugly about it nor do I dislike Jillian, I'm just making a point.  And all opinions are valid and welcome.

You're right. I don't think it's ironic though, she even stated in her blog that her life is and was public. But her point still stands that you can choose a different life.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bashful Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Bashful wrote:    

My point with Jillian is it is ironic that she says you can be private when she is not.
She said you CAN be private if you WANT. She is public because she WANTS to be, not because she is being forced. It's a choice.[/quote]

I'm not being ugly about it nor do I dislike Jillian, I'm just making a point.  And all opinions are valid and welcome.[/quote]

Oh no!! I didn't think anything like that. Just saying she wasn't using herself as the privacy model!

Bashful

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Bashful wrote:  
She said you CAN be private if you WANT. She is public because she WANTS to be, not because she is being forced. It's a choice.

Correct. Jillian chose to "play ball" and parlayed it into a show on HGTV. Peyton had to play the game longer by having her face licked on Bachelor Pad, but also parlayed it into a show on HGTV with Chris.

Ashley & JP took the televised wedding, but he continued in his established career while she is establishing hers. Des & Chris seem to be doing the same. Others embrace every opportunity to establish a "Hollywood" career and don't mind sacrificing their privacy in exchange for $. Reminds me of the infamous line in Jerry Maguire - SHOW ME THE MONEY!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 pm

FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  
She said you CAN be private if you WANT. She is public because she WANTS to be, not because she is being forced. It's a choice.

Correct. Jillian chose to "play ball" and parlayed it into a show on HGTV.  Peyton had to play the game longer by having her face licked on Bachelor Pad, but also parlayed it into a show on HGTV with Chris.

Ashley & JP took the televised wedding, but he continued in his established career while she is establishing hers.  Des & Chris seem to be doing the same.  Others embrace every opportunity to establish a "Hollywood" career and don't mind sacrificing their privacy in exchange for $.  Reminds me of the infamous line in Jerry Maguire - SHOW ME THE MONEY!

High clap 
Alli did same for tv career, Sean for tv, and wedding, Brad got the high pay for a 2nd spin, Michelle money took the Bachelor Pad gig,the list goes on and on. For JuanP to choose to be done and forfeit all the benefits he could have had from this opportunity makes me want to high five him. Lets be honest, if he had played ball he would have gotten something even if it was not DWTS.
Shows he was on the show to seriously find a person to have a relationship with and it is in good sense he is getting to know her more before proposing.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:23 pm

see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  

Correct. Jillian chose to "play ball" and parlayed it into a show on HGTV.  Peyton had to play the game longer by having her face licked on Bachelor Pad, but also parlayed it into a show on HGTV with Chris.

Ashley & JP took the televised wedding, but he continued in his established career while she is establishing hers.  Des & Chris seem to be doing the same.  Others embrace every opportunity to establish a "Hollywood" career and don't mind sacrificing their privacy in exchange for $.  Reminds me of the infamous line in Jerry Maguire - SHOW ME THE MONEY!

High clap 
Alli did same for tv career, Sean for tv, and wedding, Brad got the high pay for a 2nd spin, Michelle money took the Bachelor Pad gig,the list goes on and on. For JuanP to choose to be done and forfeit all the benefits he could have had from this opportunity makes me want to high five him.  Lets be honest, if he had played ball he would have gotten something even if it was not DWTS.
Shows he was on the show to seriously find a person to have a relationship with and it is in good sense he is getting to know her more before proposing.
Exactly! Great post. :yes: High clap 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:32 pm

see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  

High clap 
Alli did same for tv career, Sean for tv, and wedding, Brad got the high pay for a 2nd spin, Michelle money took the Bachelor Pad gig,the list goes on and on. For JuanP to choose to be done and forfeit all the benefits he could have had from this opportunity makes me want to high five him.  Lets be honest, if he had played ball he would have gotten something even if it was not DWTS.

I wouldn't go that far. It's not like he turned down DWTS and was obviously angry at not getting the gig. He even hinted at it by saying their plans changed 2 weeks ago. If he'd have gotten that it would have been all smiles on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:47 pm

julychild wrote:
see2love wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Alanna wrote:The whole "some women deserve it" in terms of being treated as sex objects only is a very bad path to travel down IMO. JPG slut shamed Clare over and over and it's a testament to what a chauvinist he is and how he views women. It's very reminiscent of Brad treating Chantal and Ashley (until she showed her sharp little teeth and told him off) as these naughty girls to hook up with and the pedestal was reserved for Emily. It's seriously messed up. I know it is probably part of JPG's culture and maybe Nikki is okay with it, but his treatment of Clare says much more about him than her.

True. I guess one can easily forget who was taking her to the first date which required a bikini, asking her to sneak around in the pool before the ocean gate, making the Vietnam GD as 1-1 date ( and stole some besitos), breaking his own rule for not kissing anyone in SK by those choc-flavored besitos, playing that cheesy song over and over ( maybe he views  Clare as his best lover?Smiley)..the list goes on.... And ultimately  the infamous banter: "just tell me you love me"... " umm IDK you... But I love effing you".. . What a warm-hearted compliment. Hands down, What a well-rounded gentleman!! .
(For those who curio why there was no audio or cameraman around , can check out Jason-Molly podcast part 1 for details ).

ItA with both of these!   thumbsup 

Every girl on the Bachelor will eventually wear a bikini. I know JuanB did not plan the date, only chose who to go with. He went on Bikini dates with many more. lets be honest here...Clare was all about the physical. she knew it, played it and couldn't handle it when it was all she got back.
He did the whole Besitos thing with Andi, and when Andi felt insulted she left. Clare shpuld have done the same. She got overly confident and felt entitled and when it did not go her way, she became a meanie.
The whole woman scorned act at the end was laughable. you were ready to marry him a minute ago and suddenly you wouldn't choose him to father your kids.  Suspect 

Yes, I know the rules, but the highlighted statement is what is laughable! Have we not all seen strong women in our own lives completely fall for a guy, give a dead beat relationship their all and then suddenly wake-up to the realization that the guy and relationship is not what they hoped/thought it was?! It is very possible to see a guy as your "prince" in one day and have the scales fall of your eyes the next and see that he truly is your "monster."
Very Possible!!!

This has happened to a TV person, and all of a sudden everyone is on their judgemental trip, acting as if they've never been there. As if they've never played the fool, or known anyone whose played the fool, over a guy. Someone has a normal human reaction to unexpected heartbreak, and she is playing the victim, is playing the woman scorned? Ish!!! Clare has moved on, JP and Nikki have moved on.

Promote what you Love Instead of Bashing what you Hate!
albean99 wrote:
see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  

High clap 

I wouldn't go that far. It's not like he turned down DWTS and was obviously angry at not getting the gig. He even hinted at it by saying their plans changed 2 weeks ago. If he'd have gotten that it would have been all smiles on the show.

That's an assumption. I heard him hint at nothing about a DWTS. He said something the WTA, we don't know what could have been going on between he and producers that could have set him off.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:47 pm

pbmax wrote:
julychild wrote:
see2love wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Alanna wrote:The whole "some women deserve it" in terms of being treated as sex objects only is a very bad path to travel down IMO. JPG slut shamed Clare over and over and it's a testament to what a chauvinist he is and how he views women. It's very reminiscent of Brad treating Chantal and Ashley (until she showed her sharp little teeth and told him off) as these naughty girls to hook up with and the pedestal was reserved for Emily. It's seriously messed up. I know it is probably part of JPG's culture and maybe Nikki is okay with it, but his treatment of Clare says much more about him than her.

True. I guess one can easily forget who was taking her to the first date which required a bikini, asking her to sneak around in the pool before the ocean gate, making the Vietnam GD as 1-1 date ( and stole some besitos), breaking his own rule for not kissing anyone in SK by those choc-flavored besitos, playing that cheesy song over and over ( maybe he views  Clare as his best lover?Smiley)..the list goes on.... And ultimately  the infamous banter: "just tell me you love me"... " umm IDK you... But I love effing you".. . What a warm-hearted compliment. Hands down, What a well-rounded gentleman!! .
(For those who curio why there was no audio or cameraman around , can check out Jason-Molly podcast part 1 for details ).

ItA with both of these!   thumbsup 

Every girl on the Bachelor will eventually wear a bikini. I know JuanB did not plan the date, only chose who to go with. He went on Bikini dates with many more. lets be honest here...Clare was all about the physical. she knew it, played it and couldn't handle it when it was all she got back.
He did the whole Besitos thing with Andi, and when Andi felt insulted she left. Clare shpuld have done the same. She got overly confident and felt entitled and when it did not go her way, she became a meanie.
The whole woman scorned act at the end was laughable. you were ready to marry him a minute ago and suddenly you wouldn't choose him to father your kids.  Suspect 

Yes, I know the rules, but the highlighted statement is what is laughable! Have we not all seen strong women in our own lives completely fall for a guy, give a dead beat relationship their all and then suddenly wake-up to the realization that the guy and relationship is not what they hoped/thought it was?! It is very possible to see a guy as your "prince" in one day and have the scales fall of your eyes the next and see that he truly is your "monster."
Very Possible!!!

This has happened to a TV person, and all of a sudden everyone is on their judgemental trip, acting as if they've never been there. As if they've never played the fool, or known anyone whose played the fool, over a guy. Someone has a normal human reaction to unexpected heartbreak, and she is playing the victim, is playing the woman scorned? Ish!!! Clare has moved on, JP and Nikki have moved on.

Promote what you Love Instead of Bashing what you Hate!
albean99 wrote:
see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  

High clap 

That's an assumption. I heard him hint at nothing about a DWTS. He said something the WTA, we don't know what could have been going on between he and producers that could have set him off.

No proof but a pretty good assumption. He said their plans changed 2 weeks ago and it was announced he wouldn't be on DWTS on Feb 28th. If he had been in talks for doing the show, he & Nikki may have planned to live in LA for a while. I'm sure there were other things that made him mad but he made a point of saying that their plans changed and seemed angry about it.

Jillian seemed to miss the point about being public imo. All of the alumni get recognized afterwards and are interrupted at dinner,etc and asked to get in pics with people. I believe that's what Sean was alluding to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 pm

^^ It seemed pretty obvious he was considered for DWTS. In the People mag interview, Nikki said "their plans that changed two weeks ago" was that they were going to be living in LA temporarily. What else could that be for than DWTS?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:42 am

see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  

High clap 

He would be on DWTS right now, if he had been asked. He is done, but it wasn't his choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:02 am

grace8136 wrote:
see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  

High clap 

He would be on DWTS right now, if he had been asked. He is done, but it wasn't his choice.
Yea, I think him snubbing the producers and not playing the game cost him the gig he really wanted. DWTS.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful