SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 1 of 60 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 Empty Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:57 pm

TVGuide description is up.  Sort of weird -- maybe those "appearances" are at the ATFR?

In the Season 18 finale, Juan Pablo must choose which of the two remaining bachelorettes is the perfect fit for himself and his daughter. Before he does so, he introduces the women to his family and goes on a final date with both ladies. Appearing: bachelorettes Chelsie, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen; Sean and Catherine Lowe; and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried.

Juan Pablo recaps the season in an interview with Chris Harrison. Also: The final two bachelorettes discuss the outcome of the show; and the next star of "The Bachelorette" is announced.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:02 pm

As I mentioned in the other thread. I think those appearing will be in the audience and Ch will ask, "Who do you think Juan Pablo will pick?" type questions.

The final two bachelorettes discuss the outcome of the show

This strongly hints at a no pick, hmmmmm.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by eirekay Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Appearing: bachelorettes Chelsie, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen

Why??? Why would other Bachelorettes appear?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 pm

eirekay wrote:
Appearing: bachelorettes Chelsie, Kelly, Renee and Sharleen

Why??? Why would other Bachelorettes appear?

Two will be #TeamClare and two #TeamNikki.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Probably in the audience like all the girls from Sean's season were during Des' season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 8367-910 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 I_got_13 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 E5kqdm15 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:47 pm

OK lm a little bit confused here Sean & Cat pays a visit tonight WTA & then again next Mon, 10th for the finale/After the Final Rose too? According to TV guide on my TV that's what it says. (Do l have that correct: or are they in the audience next wk: or misprint.)

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:03 pm

DKWillis wrote:OK lm a little bit confused here Sean & Cat pays a visit tonight WTA & then again next Mon, 10th for the finale/After the Final Rose too?  According to TV guide on my TV that's what it says.  (Do l have that correct:  or are they in the audience next wk: or misprint.)

I don't think it is a misprint. Looks like both couples will be there. I was hoping for an "official" announcement from Des and Chris about their upcoming wedding, but I don't think they have an exact date yet.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

DKWillis wrote:OK lm a little bit confused here Sean & Cat pays a visit tonight WTA & then again next Mon, 10th for the finale/After the Final Rose too?  According to TV guide on my TV that's what it says.  (Do l have that correct:  or are they in the audience next wk: or misprint.)

Yes they will be appearing tonight, pics have shown up. Not sure about ATFR they haven't mentioned it but if that's what TVGuide says then hopefully!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 8367-910 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 I_got_13 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 E5kqdm15 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:51 pm

l just doubled checked my tv guide here is what it says:
Tonight--JP faces 17 of the Season's bachelorettes including Sharleen, who expresses the reasons behind her conflicted feelings and her decision to leave. Another bachelorette shares details about St. Lucia, and newlyweds Sean/Cat Lowe visit.

Mar 10-Finale/ATFR--ln the season 18 finale JP must choose which 1 of the 2 remaining bacelorettes is the perfect fit for himself & his daughter. Before he does so, he introduces the woman to his family & goes on a FD w/both ladies. Appearing: Chelsie, Kelly, Renee & Sharleen, Sean/Cat Lowe, Des/Chris.

So if the write up is true then l would say they appearing in both epi

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Maybe it's one of those BS counseling sessions, like when Ali/Roberto and Trista/Ryan "counseled" Brad and Emily BLECK.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Mirzam wrote:As I mentioned in the other thread. I think those appearing will be in the audience and Ch will ask, "Who do you think Juan Pablo will pick?" type questions.

The final two bachelorettes discuss the outcome of the show

This strongly hints at a no pick, hmmmmm.

Nope, that's the exact phrase used for Sean's ATFR TV Guide description. They just recycle. Not predictive one way or the other.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Bringing back the two most recent couples just screams that there ain't no happy ending to be found this season. But I'm not gonna complain if that keeps happening because it's a reason for them to bring back my favorites all the time.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 87b72b10 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 86669110 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 60 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful