SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 60 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by DKWillis Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:00 pm

l also noticed that not a tear was shed her make in tact no smudge marks or running mascra etc.. plus when she was walking back to CH she had a smirk on her face (as if to say l did it) and CH asked... "Well...how are you he too had a smirk on his face all fake to me - set up more or less. l guess her acting career (101) she was looking for kicked in here (job well done on her part, CH, & Co.) JMO thou which means nothing really.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 60 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 pm

DKWillis wrote:l also noticed that not a tear was shed her make in tact no smudge marks or running mascra etc.. plus when she was walking back to CH she had a smirk on her face (as if to say l did it) and CH asked... "Well...how are you he too had a smirk on his face all fake to me - set up more or less.  l guess her acting career (101) she was looking for kicked in here (job well done on her part, CH, & Co.) JMO thou which means nothing really.

I noticed the same. And I'm only a casual viewer. She didn't look hurt to me. Suspect 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:07 pm

eversotrue wrote:Either way...regarding Clare (goodbye or not)....he didn't handle her the right way all season...I dont see how that could magically change by the FRC.

And yes, Clare did accept his plaything challenge but she also wanted something more then that...whereas he didn't. I also dont take much account for the fact that "that" has happened to her in past relationships considering many women have been in that situation. MANY. Especially good looking ones. Hard to believe, right?;)

Not hard to believe at all but I don't agree that it is "especially good looking ones" who have this type of behavior. Low self esteem is an equal opportunity condition. If indeed she has had these kind of relationships in the past, I hope she has taken this as a growing experience and will change how she views herself as a person vs. her desirability. I was not convinced by her interview, though.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:48 pm

I think at first she was just angry (which was evident) and caught off guard. Then it hit her and she started to cry, although I do hope you ladies know that there is such a thing as waterproof makeup, yes? I think it also helps that she wasn't inlove with him at that point. Up until then she only said she was falling inlove with him and it made her look a lot better when she didn't throw an "falling inlove" or "inlove with you" in her opening speech. That would of been even more embarassing. That probably made it easier. She seems to be very happy now though..so good for her and same to JPG. I can't wait for next year though!! Im already in need of more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:53 pm

It's been proven that highly attractive people usually have lower self esteem actually, who then in turn act out in certain ways (whether physically/mentally/emotionally). And idk how we can be convinced anyway. We only have seen that one relationship she was in (JP) and it wasn't even a normal relationship and feelings/emotions are always hightened in this type of situation. She seems to be thanking her lucky stars that things worked out the way they did which is always the first step to growing (as well as having nothing to be sorry for...which she also pretty much said).

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:30 pm

glazedover wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I get that....but it was still a sucky goodbye. It's not about how long it was but rather how he did it that matters imo. And he didn't approach it sincerely/the right way.

IMO...they have edited everything to make JP look as sucky as possible, including this goodbye. We have no idea what he said to her that was edited out. JP certainly put his foot in it during the season, but I cannot accept TPTB's edit of him at all. I do not trust anything about it.

By the way, eversotrue, I agree Clare was his plaything all season, but I feel it was a role she gladly accepted and probably how she walks into relationships....she said herself that she has had these problems before.

Clare did everything in her power to attract and keep JP's attention through the season.  The other contestants didn't seem to appreciate it - at least during the filming.  Things were presented a bit differently at the "pile on Juan Pablo" er, WTA.  

Clare is quite flirtatious and has honed those skills for 32 years as a single woman.  Nothing wrong with that, but to paint her as a victim of Juan Pablo is a bit of a stretch.  She was a willing participant and in some cases the initiator until she realized she wasn't going to be F1 in the end. Based on comments her sister Laura made, Clare is manipulative.  Gosh, what a surprise!

She didn't shed a single tear during her diatribe after telling off Juan Pablo although she was emoting quite well.  If you closed your eyes and just listened, you would expect to see tears coursing down her cheeks.  Not. A. Single. Tear.  I'm very familiar with waterproof makeup, but it only stops smears of mascara not tears.   It almost seemed like she was auditioning for the Bachelorette.  Andi has more experience with performing though, albeit in the courtroom.  Darn the luck.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful