SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 59 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Lucas15 Sat 15 Mar - 12:12

grace8136 wrote:He would be on DWTS right now, if he had been asked. He is done, but it wasn't his choice.

I agree; all evidence suggests that Juan Pablo was expecting to be on DWTS and had built plans around being on DWTS. I believe he would have eagerly done the show had he been given the opportunity.

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, I think him snubbing the producers and not playing the game cost him the gig he really wanted.  DWTS.

Juan Pablo's snub really took form during the ATFR but that was at least a couple of weeks AFTER DWTS was cast without him. I can easily understand why Juan Pablo blames the producers of The Bachelor but I think they are not the ones to blame; it's ABC that's to blame and it has little to do with anything other than his awkward comment early in his season about gays that cost him the opportunity to appear on DWTS. GLAAD is a vocal organization and his comments forced ABC and the producers of The Bachelor to distance themselves from Juan Pablo even as he walked back his original comment. ABC simply didn't want to become embroiled in the controversy that would have ensued had they cast Juan Pablo for DWTS.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 59 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Sable Sat 15 Mar - 14:14

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  
She said you CAN be private if you WANT. She is public because she WANTS to be, not because she is being forced. It's a choice.

Correct. Jillian chose to "play ball" and parlayed it into a show on HGTV.  Peyton had to play the game longer by having her face licked on Bachelor Pad, but also parlayed it into a show on HGTV with Chris.

Ashley & JP took the televised wedding, but he continued in his established career while she is establishing hers.  Des & Chris seem to be doing the same.  Others embrace every opportunity to establish a "Hollywood" career and don't mind sacrificing their privacy in exchange for $.  Reminds me of the infamous line in Jerry Maguire - SHOW ME THE MONEY!

High clap 
Alli did same for tv career, Sean for tv, and wedding, Brad got the high pay for a 2nd spin, Michelle money took the Bachelor Pad gig,the list goes on and on. For JuanP to choose to be done and forfeit all the benefits he could have had from this opportunity makes me want to high five him.  Lets be honest, if he had played ball he would have gotten something even if it was not DWTS.
Shows he was on the show to seriously find a person to have a relationship with and it is in good sense he is getting to know her more before proposing.

He would be on DWTS right now, if he had been asked. He is done, but it wasn't his choice.
Yea, I think him snubbing the producers and not playing the game cost him the gig he really wanted.  DWTS.

And probably any future opportunities through ABC as well. I think he's burned a lot of bridges. I think he is satisfied for now because he thinks he got his revenge on ABC and the show, but I think he might regret his behavior and actions in the future.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat 15 Mar - 15:07

Sable wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
see2love wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Bashful wrote:  
She said you CAN be private if you WANT. She is public because she WANTS to be, not because she is being forced. It's a choice.

Correct. Jillian chose to "play ball" and parlayed it into a show on HGTV.  Peyton had to play the game longer by having her face licked on Bachelor Pad, but also parlayed it into a show on HGTV with Chris.

Ashley & JP took the televised wedding, but he continued in his established career while she is establishing hers.  Des & Chris seem to be doing the same.  Others embrace every opportunity to establish a "Hollywood" career and don't mind sacrificing their privacy in exchange for $.  Reminds me of the infamous line in Jerry Maguire - SHOW ME THE MONEY!

High clap 
Alli did same for tv career, Sean for tv, and wedding, Brad got the high pay for a 2nd spin, Michelle money took the Bachelor Pad gig,the list goes on and on. For JuanP to choose to be done and forfeit all the benefits he could have had from this opportunity makes me want to high five him.  Lets be honest, if he had played ball he would have gotten something even if it was not DWTS.
Shows he was on the show to seriously find a person to have a relationship with and it is in good sense he is getting to know her more before proposing.

He would be on DWTS right now, if he had been asked. He is done, but it wasn't his choice.
Yea, I think him snubbing the producers and not playing the game cost him the gig he really wanted.  DWTS.

And probably any future opportunities through ABC as well.  I think he's burned a lot of bridges.  I think he is satisfied for now because he thinks he got his revenge on ABC and the show, but I think he might regret his behavior and actions in the future.

He may regret his rashness at some point, but life goes on. He is young and smart and will make his way in the world just like the rest of us do after a setback.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat 15 Mar - 16:02

Found this about what Celbs. get paid on DWTS ,

"When you sign up, every contestant gets $150,000 for 6 weeks rehearsals and the first two shows," an insider with knowledge of the arrangement tells me. "Then every week you survive you make an extra $10,000 then $20,000 then $30,000 and so on, so the winner takes home $350,000."

This might be why Juan was upset with TPTB ,if he thinks they are the reason he didn't get the DWTS  gig .
 no idea

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 59 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 59 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 59 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun 16 Mar - 1:24

Lucas15 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:He would be on DWTS right now, if he had been asked. He is done, but it wasn't his choice.

I agree; all evidence suggests that Juan Pablo was expecting to be on DWTS and had built plans around being on DWTS. I believe he would have eagerly done the show had he been given the opportunity.

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, I think him snubbing the producers and not playing the game cost him the gig he really wanted.  DWTS.

Juan Pablo's snub really took form during the ATFR but that was at least a couple of weeks AFTER DWTS was cast without him. I can easily understand why Juan Pablo blames the producers of The Bachelor but I think they are not the ones to blame; it's ABC that's to blame and it has little to do with anything other than his awkward comment early in his season about gays that cost him the opportunity to appear on DWTS. GLAAD is a vocal organization and his comments forced ABC and the producers of The Bachelor to distance themselves from Juan Pablo even as he walked back his original comment. ABC simply didn't want to become embroiled in the controversy that would have ensued had they cast Juan Pablo for DWTS.

Maybe time for him to look inward when it comes to casting blame.  I agree with Lucas that it was his own offensive remarks that cost him DWTS.  And sorry, but his nonsense about how he didn't know what "pervert" meant is just that, nonsense.  Just google a Spanish translator.  In Spanish "pervert" is pervertido.  When you look "pervertido" up it translates to pervert or deviant in English.  I do still wonder where his handler was during that segment.

I don't want anyone to think I hate JPG. I just don't have much respect for him or the way he treats women. I hope Nikki survives this with her self-respect intact. Thank goodness she has a great career.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Mar - 20:20

FYI all members, there is a Fan Forum for Nikki and Juan Pablo here in case you did not see the post about it:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f69-juan-pablo-nikki-ferrell-fan-forum-updates-discussion
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Mar - 20:22

Please remember that not all people will agree on the same thing AND negative opinions about the couple are allowed in these threads. Also, absolutely NO calling other members names just because they do not agree with you! Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar - 0:17

I've been thinking about this since the finale and I thought I'd share. I do think Juan cared for Clare but it was mostly physical on his end. I watched an interview with Kat and she said that since day 1 JP and Clare were connected and that if she could come in on day one with a bump and talk to him about the stuff she talked to him about and have their rollercoaster ride and her still be there till the end then there was obviously something between them. Kind of how JP said on their LCD date that they had good chemistry since day one. Basically I thought of the whole "since day one" topic and looked back on their journey together. JP obviously really liked Clare considering she did get the very first rose out of the 25 other girls on night 1 and she obviously got the first date chosen by JP and I truly think he based most of that on his physical attraction not only towards her but towards this whole process in general. He even admitted to her sis' that at first it was a physical attraction. The proof!! And in an interview in January he was required to play a game naming a contestant he thought fit the bill on the first night and for sexist he said: "Clare and she had a belly". Not BECAUSE she had a belly but AND she had a belly. As in she was the sexist out of all the girls despite coming in with a belly. That says a lot considering there were a lot of girls and they were ALL so beautiful this season. Then we ofcourse have him breaking his no kissing rule to kiss her even though she admitted to puking in her mouth earlier in the day and acting like a drama queen earlier in the day. That says a lot too. She said she THREW UP...and he STILL kissed her and obviously broke his/their no kissing rule. Then in Vietnam he spent the whole day giving her attention on the date and even took her to the pool for their private makeout sesh and gladly accepeted going in the ocean. He made a comment that epsiode saying something about him and her having something that he didnt have with the other girls in the house (obviously a physical "something"). And everytime he would describe her he would say she was sexy, hot, cute, lips, teeth, good kisser, in a bathing suit...whatever. Then during their boat date during top 3 she said they were going to get to spend all day together and he said "And all night" while she continued talking and again he said "And all night" when she didn't acknowledge what he said. And she said "We'll see, yeah?" And he said "yeah" and turned his head all melancholy. Then during the fantasy suite portion of their date he kept checking her out and made little comments/gestures that made it seem like he was expecting something to go down that night. They were always very close physically from the begining with their hot tubs, pools, oceans, couch, etc. It was apparent. I would also like to point out something I found interesting and true. I saw a retweet from Lucy that basically said that JP cried when so many girls went home but when the girl he supposedly cared so much for/was his final 2/spent more time with then anyone else (other then Nikki)/sleeped with...he didn't cry. Messed up, huh? I actually found his goodbye to her to suck tbh. It was really quick and seemed insincere. So yeah, I do think he did care for her but on his end it was mostly physical and she was pretty much his "toy" throughout the whole season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon 17 Mar - 13:42

What you saw of JP's goodbye to Clare was condensed. They do that every season....some of these things take a long time to film. It was an hour between her arrival and departure. I can't believe he let her go in only 3 minutes.........JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar - 14:06

I get that....but it was still a sucky goodbye. It's not about how long it was but rather how he did it that matters imo. And he didn't approach it sincerely/the right way.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon 17 Mar - 16:44

eversotrue wrote:I get that....but it was still a sucky goodbye. It's not about how long it was but rather how he did it that matters imo. And he didn't approach it sincerely/the right way.

IMO...they have edited everything to make JP look as sucky as possible, including this goodbye. We have no idea what he said to her that was edited out. JP certainly put his foot in it during the season, but I cannot accept TPTB's edit of him at all. I do not trust anything about it.

By the way, eversotrue, I agree Clare was his plaything all season, but I feel it was a role she gladly accepted and probably how she walks into relationships....she said herself that she has had these problems before.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar - 17:18

Either way...regarding Clare (goodbye or not)....he didn't handle her the right way all season...I dont see how that could magically change by the FRC.

And yes, Clare did accept his plaything challenge but she also wanted something more then that...whereas he didn't. I also dont take much account for the fact that "that" has happened to her in past relationships considering many women have been in that situation. MANY. Especially good looking ones. Hard to believe, right?;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful