SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 pm

truelovealways wrote:they can't grasp the fact that for once they found 2 people on this show who arnt fame whores. Who cares if they want there relationship private more power to them!

In my oh so humble opinion, the only reason that JP isn't going to be on Dancing with the Stars and walking down the yellow brick road to fame whoredom is because it's hard to dance and walk with both of your feet stuck in your mouth. I firmly believe that if he wasn't the #mosthatedbachelorinhistory he'd be looking for his payday. What else can he do for a living? Although I guess expenses are low living with mom and dad.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Ayana wrote:I know a lot of people don't like Andi but I'm looking forward to seeing her season because she will be different from any other Bachelorette we've had before. It probably won't be a boring season :)

Depends on the guys she gets.

Did they mention why Arie, Brooks, etc. are there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

lovelySC wrote:
nonnie wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:Sean coming off as a jerk to me.

Agree.

Absolutely don't agree!!!!

But, how dare Sean criticize JP? ... JP just BEING HONEST PEOPLE! Smiley .... Oh crap. Like, I can't even feel bad for him anymore.  rofl hehehe

Last edited by chloep on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by kshooter Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Ayana wrote:I know a lot of people don't like Andi but I'm looking forward to seeing her season because she will be different from any other Bachelorette we've had before. It probably won't be a boring season :)

I agree! I love Andi!

kshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:57 pm

I think he is pissed he wasn't on DWTS. That was 2 weeks ago as well. I think prior to that he may have played along a little more.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:57 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
truelovealways wrote:they can't grasp the fact that for once they found 2 people on this show who arnt fame whores. Who cares if they want there relationship private more power to them!

In my oh so humble opinion, the only reason that JP isn't going to be on Dancing with the Stars and walking down the yellow brick road to fame whoredom is because it's hard to dance and walk with both of your feet stuck in your mouth.  I firmly believe that if he wasn't the #mosthatedbachelorinhistory he'd be looking for his payday. What else can he do for a living? Although I guess expenses are low living with mom and dad.

I hope people seriously don't think Juan Pablo didn't want DWTS!  He even said he did.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Ch still taking jabs at Jp what a douchebag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

atem wrote:

Depends on the guys she gets.

Did they mention why Arie, Brooks, etc. are there?
I didnt see them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

kshooter wrote:

I agree! I love Andi!

I am excited for her season. I would have rathered Kelly as I think she would have been hilarious but I think Andi will do great...I just hope they get her some good guys.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Andi is spewing company talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Nothing from Desiree & Chris? Nothing about Bach Pad?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 am

Cant believe Trista wasn't there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful